Windows 10: What are the registry paths for these Microsoft Store settings

Discus and support What are the registry paths for these Microsoft Store settings in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; I'd like to know what's the registry path, values & entries (in Registry Editor) for these options under the Microsoft STORE Settings page? [img]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by SM03, Apr 3, 2020.

1. SM03 Win User

What are the registry paths for these Microsoft Store settings

I'd like to know what's the registry path, values & entries (in Registry Editor) for these options under the Microsoft STORE Settings page?

What are the registry paths for these Microsoft Store settings [​IMG]

:)

SM03, Apr 3, 2020
  2. SM03 Win User

I'd like to know what's the registry path, values & entries (in Registry Editor) for these options under the Microsoft STORE Settings page?

What are the registry paths for these Microsoft Store settings [​IMG]

SM03, Apr 4, 2020
  3. slozomby Win User
    Recent File List

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file1

Remove-ItemProperty -Path "Registry::HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file2
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file3
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file4
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file5
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file6
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file7
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file8
    \Applets\Paint\Recent File List" -name file9

you get the idea. ( too lazy to put it in a for loop and test it.

or just open regedit and remove all the fileX from that key.

slozomby, Apr 4, 2020
  4. What are the registry paths for these Microsoft Store settings

Microsoft Store, PUR failure

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

We understand the difficulties that you are facing with Microsoft Store app, while downloading a free app. We appreciate you for providing us the information and troubleshooting steps performed. In order to get clarity and to assist you accordingly,
    please reply with the answers to the questions below.

• What is the Windows 10 version and Build installed? (Type
      winver in Windows search/Run command)
    • Was there a major change or an update on your system, prior to which you weren't facing this issue?
    • Is it happening with a particular app or with any random app?

However, we would suggest you to perform these methods.

Method 1: Run App Troubleshooter.

1. Press Windows + I key from the keyboard to open
      Windows Settings.
    2. Select Update & Security and click on
      Troubleshoot from the left pane.
    3. Then from the list on the right side select
      Windows Store apps
    4. Click on Run the troubleshooter and follow the onscreen steps.

Method 2: Make registry changes.

1. Press Windows + R key from the keyboard to open
      Run command.
    2. Type regedit and click OK.
    3. Then select HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE
    4. Expand the following path: SOFTWARE\Microsoft\PolicyManager\current\device\Accounts
    5. Double click onAllowMicrosoftAccountSignInAssistant.
    6. Change the value from 0 to 1. This will enable the service.
    7. Restart the PC and check if you are able to download the apps in Microsoft store.

Disclaimer: Important this section, method, or task contains steps that tell you how to modify the registry. However, serious problems might occur if you modify the registry incorrectly. Therefore,
    make sure that you follow these steps carefully. For added protection, back up the registry before you modify it. Then, you can restore the registry if a problem occurs.

Follow the steps to take backup of registry.

We await your response.

Aditya Roy

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Aditya_Roy, Apr 4, 2020
Thema:

1. What are the registry paths for these Microsoft Store settings - Similar Threads - are registry paths

2. what is the registry path for storing mute value of microphone.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what is the registry path for storing mute value of microphone.: Hi,I am not able to get the registry path for storing mute input volume. Kindly help on this. Thanks,Arvind https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-registry-path-for-storing-mute-value/f242ac10-53ff-4f40-8aa6-f19da104ce72
  3. what is the registry path for storing mute value of microphone.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what is the registry path for storing mute value of microphone.: Hi,I am not able to get the registry path for storing mute input volume. Kindly help on this. Thanks,Arvind https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-registry-path-for-storing-mute-value/f242ac10-53ff-4f40-8aa6-f19da104ce72
  4. Microsoft Mail and Calendar registry settings

Microsoft Mail and Calendar registry settings: I am assisting a widow who's husband is logged into Windows Mail and CalendarNOT OUTLOOK however she does not know the mail password. I'm assuming it is stored in registry somewhere, does anyone know where this can be found?***It is NOT stored in credential manager***I saw...
  5. Network access Remote registry paths and sub paths

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Network access Remote registry paths and sub paths: Hi everyone Windows 10 Pro version 20H2 Build 19042.631 Im need to compare the security topics as follows, I am not sure if this is normal or configuration. Network access Remote registry paths and sub paths Thanks. [img] 170769
  6. List of Startup Paths, Folders and Registry Settings in Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    List of Startup Paths, Folders and Registry Settings in Windows 10: [ATTACH]Windows holds a lot of places where a program can be placed so that […] This article List of Startup Paths, Folders and Registry Settings in Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  7. Registry key for OneDrive installation path?

Registry key for OneDrive installation path?: I'm working on a powershell function and need to lookup registry to determine where is OneDrive installed, excluding executalbe, just installation directory. for example, a registry entry of: C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft OneDrive This path may change in future versions...
  8. Does someone know what this setting in the Registry is for?

in Windows 10 Support
    Does someone know what this setting in the Registry is for?: Using Windows 10 version version 1909 (2) The setting in question is at: Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Explorer\User Shell Folders It is this: {A52BBA46-E9E1-435F-B3D9-28DAA648C0F6} REG_EXPAND_SZ %USERPROFILE%\Overdrive Does someone...
  9. Microsoft Store not working over VPN - Answer: Change Registry Setting

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Microsoft Store not working over VPN - Answer: Change Registry Setting: I ran into this problem after getting a new Laptop from my company. The error I was receiving was Error Code 0x8024500C and it said that the Windows Update Service was not started (or something to that effect), but of course it was. I tried all other suggestions I found...
  10. What is the path to the store

What is the path to the store: I am customizing the tile icons for my start menu using TileCreator. I would like to set a custom tile for the windows store however I cannot figure out what the path to the windows store is in order to do so. Google has failed me in this pursuit *Sad 32407