Windows 10: What are the sizes of pictures in Wallet size and Contact Sheet print options?

Discus and support What are the sizes of pictures in Wallet size and Contact Sheet print options? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; [ATTACH] So how big would pictures be on paper after printing?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by Jovke252, Dec 20, 2018.

1. Jovke252 Win User

What are the sizes of pictures in Wallet size and Contact Sheet print options?

What are the sizes of pictures in Wallet size and Contact Sheet print options? b5c6b098-577b-402c-b444-bc62f191bd6c?upload=true.jpg

So how big would pictures be on paper after printing?

:)

Jovke252, Dec 20, 2018
  2. Ratandeep Win User
    Ratandeep, Dec 20, 2018
  3. JoanPo Win User
    JoanPo, Dec 20, 2018
  4. VickieLW Win User

Print multiple photos on one sheet in Windows 10

Huh? We're wanting to know how to print multiple photos onto one sheet of paper. After selecting the photo, then in "print pictures" screen, there is no "select box (insert)". I can select a certain box for a size, but I have no idea what you mean by
    "insert". If I select the size of the photo that I want, (the wallet size, for example), then that's it. Only 1 (one) wallet size will print onto the sheet of paper. Under the wallet size box, it says "wallet (9)". But how do I get the 9 photos to print
    on that 1 sheet of paper. I don't want to choose 9 copies, because it'll print out 9 sheets of paper with only 1 (one) wallet size on every 9 sheets of paper. Thank you

VickieLW, Dec 20, 2018
Thema:

1. What are the sizes of pictures in Wallet size and Contact Sheet print options? - Similar Threads - are sizes pictures

2. Printing problem when selecting "Wallet (9)" size/layout

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Printing problem when selecting "Wallet (9)" size/layout: When printing via Windows (right-click, Print) on multiple pictures and selecting for it to be printed in the "Wallet (9)" layout/size on A4 paper, they show up fine in the "Print Pictures" (see here) box but when viewing the print preview the pictures show up all broken with...
  3. Print pictures custom size

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Print pictures custom size: TL;DR, printing 2 pictures on 1 A4 works, but 2 pictures on 1 A3 does not. Company rents a PC, the cost of printing A3 color and A4 color is the same. Therefore to save cost, we used to print two images in A3 and cut it in half. I don't remember having this problem...
  4. Easy Guide: How to Print Wallet Size Photos Using the Photo Printing Wizard

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Easy Guide: How to Print Wallet Size Photos Using the Photo Printing Wizard: Windows 10 includes a Photo printing wizard that lets you easily print images at various sizes. In this article, we show you how to do it. Easy Guides are intended to make it easy for users to follow instructions regarding basic tasks in Windows 10. Guides are a single...
  5. Changing the size of pictures

in Windows 10 Customization
    Changing the size of pictures: I know this a simple question, but I'm not very computer savvy. How do I make a photo smaller? Right now it's 4.2 MB, I need to make it smaller. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/changing-the-size-of-pictures/70e74f37-a2bf-4a52-b290-49b27c660303
  6. Configure size of pictures

Configure size of pictures: Is there a way to configure size of pictures or place on two monitors? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/configure-size-of-pictures/d38d9533-aeab-4b84-9730-1bf4efd3c2dc
  7. Printing size

Printing size: Just recently I am having a problem with the size on recipes that I print from the different cooking websites. The size is very small to the point that I have to use a magnifying glass, to read some of the instructions. I don't have this problem on excel or word documents....
  8. Contact sheets - print

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Contact sheets - print: I noticed numerous people asking about printing contact sheets of photos - photos are sideways, etc. Yes, they are sideways or they are not in the correct alphabetical order - someone decided to start with the first one at the bottom of the page and work upwards....
  9. Print size

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Print size: I have an HP 4630 all-in-one printer, 3 years old. Until last month it printed from email or internet in type size that was the same as the item being printed. On its own it changed and now prints in very large size, so that one page now is 3-4 pages of big type with large...
  10. print size

print size: cleaned my computer screen now the print is to large how do I get it back to before? it is only on my email screen that this appears https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-other_settings/print-size/1b593230-f924-41f6-a4a5-e0e964daed1f

Users found this page by searching for:

1. size wallet

2. what are the measurements of contact pictures

3. windows wallet sized images dimensions

4. windows wallet size