Windows 10: What are the softwares of the first, second and last icons ? Thank you so much.

Discus and support What are the softwares of the first, second and last icons ? Thank you so much. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Azertycla [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Azertycla, Aug 7, 2020.

1. What are the softwares of the first, second and last icons ? Thank you so much.

/u/Azertycla, Aug 7, 2020
  2. MrTom Win User

Thank you so much!

Nice! I knew it was some type of timeout when it would happen. I got an HP laptop and just installed Win 10 CU from scratch. The default audio drivers make a pop when the audio starts. I've even tried downloading drivers from Realtek on a different computer which didn't work. It's easy for me to test this issue, I just click the volume slider to trigger a sound, wait 10 seconds and try again.

My keys are in; HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Realtek\Audio\RtkNGUI64\PowerMgnt
    Enabled has no affect. Does nothing for me even after a reboot. My default was actually a 1.
    I had to set OnlyBattery to 1. Although this worked for AC power, on battery this had no affect, still popped as you stated.
    So I also set DelayTime to 1800 (30 minutes). That worked okay on battery too. I tried 7200 (2 hrs), but I think was too high.

Anyway, thanks for this suggestion which seems to work. For me setting the CPU Power had no affect.

MrTom, Aug 7, 2020
  3. Bogdan03 Win User
    Thank you!

Thank you very much for your help. However, this only worked for me until I restarted my laptop... any suggestions on how to permanently solve the issue?

Bogdan03, Aug 7, 2020
  4. What are the softwares of the first, second and last icons ? Thank you so much.

Thank you so much!

Yet another person that subscribed specifically to say "Thank you" in this thread.

Even though my problem is not completely solved, I know I'm on the right path.

I ordered an [inexpensive] USB to 3.5 mm audio output device tonight. Will report back when it gets here. I tried all the stuff people suggested in this thread and it did improve slightly. But it's far from solved. I get a "scratchy" sound which definately sounds like a latency problem.

THANK YOU to Jack07 for providing the link to the LatencyMon tool!

I was surprised I'm having any kind of CPU problem at all as I have a 12-core i7-3960X CPU monster desktop system with 64 GIG of RAM. Goes to show that throwing CPU POWER and RAM at a problem is not guarantee. Poorly written software is poorly written software and no amount of CPU cycles seems to be able to get around this badly written driver!

JohnnyKnoxville, Aug 7, 2020
Thema:

What are the softwares of the first, second and last icons ? Thank you so much.

1. What are the softwares of the first, second and last icons ? Thank you so much. - Similar Threads - are softwares second

2. Windows based script host keeps on popping please help thank you so much

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows based script host keeps on popping please help thank you so much: \Windows based script host keeps on popping please help thank you so much https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-based-script-host-keeps-on-popping-please/dd309558-8a40-43e0-b9b3-373e6c549e5b
  3. Windows based script host keeps on popping please help thank you so much

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows based script host keeps on popping please help thank you so much: \Windows based script host keeps on popping please help thank you so much https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-based-script-host-keeps-on-popping-please/dd309558-8a40-43e0-b9b3-373e6c549e5b
  4. Bonjour, Hello, who can help my for this please ? thanks you so much

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bonjour, Hello, who can help my for this please ? thanks you so much: 0: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1eThis is a very common BugCheck. Usually the...
  5. Bonjour, Hello, who can help my for this please ? thanks you so much

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bonjour, Hello, who can help my for this please ? thanks you so much: 0: kd> !analyze -v******************************************************************************** ** Bugcheck Analysis ** ********************************************************************************KMODE_EXCEPTION_NOT_HANDLED 1eThis is a very common BugCheck. Usually the...
  6. THANK YOU VERY MUCH MOICROSOFT! .

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    THANK YOU VERY MUCH MOICROSOFT! .: It started, the other day, with changing my sign in screen; changed from my image with name and enter pin box to full name or e-mail and password or pin. But, as it turned out, I had to use my Microsoft account e-mail address as my user name, and Microsoft account password. I...
  7. Problems with my windows (please help thanks so much!!)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Problems with my windows (please help thanks so much!!): submitted by /u/powerfulcoast1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/lfsrs8/problems_with_my_windows_please_help_thanks_so/
  8. Is there a way to remove the Google Drive icons? If so, how? Thank you in advance!

Is there a way to remove the Google Drive icons? If so, how? Thank you in advance!: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/KosmicFoX [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jupvz4/is_there_a_way_to_remove_the_google_drive_icons/
  9. Thank you so much Windows, very informative

Thank you so much Windows, very informative: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/olliefox1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i70870/thank_you_so_much_windows_very_informative/
  10. What is taking so much space?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is taking so much space?: So I checked the other day and out of my 200 GB SSD partition for Windows, only 45 GB was remaining. I went into explorer options and enabled viewing hidden files and folders and disabled hiding system files. Then I selected all the files in C drive and viewed it's...