Windows 10: What are the technical difficulties in not being able to disconnect the desired program or...

Discus and support What are the technical difficulties in not being able to disconnect the desired program or... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; What is the reason why this feature, which is available in mobile systems, has not been brought to Windows? Do I have to set the Windows firewall by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Irokesenschnitt, Apr 14, 2022.

1. What are the technical difficulties in not being able to disconnect the desired program or...

What is the reason why this feature, which is available in mobile systems, has not been brought to Windows? Do I have to set the Windows firewall by selecting individual files one by one? Does it make it difficult to decide which files to choose since that files such as .dll other than .exe also connect to the internet?

Thanks a lot for the answers.

submitted by /u/Irokesenschnitt
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Irokesenschnitt, Apr 14, 2022
  2. zbook Win User

Programs not working

In post 26 there were steps listed to fix the operating system corruption.
    Are you able to follow them?
    In post 29 was the suggested dism repair command.

zbook, Apr 14, 2022
  3. Why did the startup window get cleared?

I didn't missed any step, the list was gone and gone , even after using lot of programs the programs were not listed in that list.

smartali89, Apr 14, 2022
  4. What are the technical difficulties in not being able to disconnect the desired program or...

my store is having a technical difficulties

my store is having a technical difficulties.

I can't download anything from my store,so help me solve my problem.thinks

ustazustazu, Apr 14, 2022
Thema:

What are the technical difficulties in not being able to disconnect the desired program or...

1. What are the technical difficulties in not being able to disconnect the desired program or... - Similar Threads - are technical difficulties

2. Difficulty running the program

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Difficulty running the program: File_Explorer_2014This program runs in Windows 7 but in Windows 10 encounters errors When I use compatibility mode, I encounter another error. the instruction at 0x0000000010009cac reference memory at 0x0000000001d6d150 the memory could not be written...
  3. Difficulty running the program

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Difficulty running the program: File_Explorer_2014This program runs in Windows 7 but in Windows 10 encounters errors When I use compatibility mode, I encounter another error. the instruction at 0x0000000010009cac reference memory at 0x0000000001d6d150 the memory could not be written...
  4. Difficulty running the program

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Technical difficulties

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Technical difficulties: Google is the main system I use on my laptop. I use it for youtube, games, work, etc. Every time I open google after powering off my laptop it is normal for a few seconds, then kicks me right off. Then, it opens google right back up, but all my tabs and things are closed. I...
  6. Technical Difficulties Audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Technical Difficulties Audio: It happened a few days back. The problem should be somewhat common according to the number of people trying to fix the problem. I also read in an article that the audio problems might have been caused by an update. Its 2020 though, could it really be because of the update?...
  7. Technical difficulties - Computer constantly restarting after attempting a reset

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Technical difficulties - Computer constantly restarting after attempting a reset: Hi there, I've seen this problem around various forums but cannot find a solution - after attempting a reset, a pop up would appear while attempting to install windows, the pop up being " The computer restarted unexpectedly or encountered an unexpected error ", after which...
  8. my store is having a technical difficulties

in Windows 10 Customization
    my store is having a technical difficulties: my store is having a technical difficulties. I can't download anything from my store,so help me solve my problem.thinks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-store-is-having-a-technical-difficulties/b2a38ce8-63e3-4823-bff2-6aa350e2ba39
  9. i need technical for my MSI laptop not being able to see videos

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need technical for my MSI laptop not being able to see videos: I need tech support for my MSI gaming laptop' It recently stopped allowing any video at any website to properly work the video will not show on the screen only at the bottom of the screen where it indicates how many minutes you are into movie yet won't show on the screen...
  10. Technical Difficulties are happening tonight

in Windows 10 Support
    Technical Difficulties are happening tonight: I seem to be having technical difficulties tonight. My phone is having delayed messages through Facebook Messenger and my laptop says it wasn't fully up to date. I don't understand as I am always on top of keeping all of my computers up to date. It's supposed to be set to...