Windows 10: what are the top industry level software that my business can use?

Discus and support what are the top industry level software that my business can use? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; hi, I was wondering what Industry-level software can my business use that has these requirements; Office productivity suite word processing,... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NotTheRealBillGates, May 18, 2020.

1. what are the top industry level software that my business can use?

hi, I was wondering what Industry-level software can my business use that has these requirements;

• Office productivity suite word processing, spreadsheet minimum

• Image editing

• Virus protection software

thanks

:)

NotTheRealBillGates, May 18, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, May 18, 2020
  3. In windows 10 my mouse is in busy

Hmmm... this makes me wonder if your PC is trying to process something and as a result it has your cursor in some constant state of busy. Let's try these steps (one at a time)...

Method: Clean boot your PC

How to perform a clean boot in Windows: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/929135

Note: The steps apply for Windows 10 as well.

The goal of this step is to see if some other software is running on your PC that conflicts with your mouse. If this step resolves the issue the goal is to try to find the software that is conflicting and disable it, remove it, or update it so it no longer
    conflicts. Don't forget to reverse the steps of the clean boot when you are done trying this step.

Method 1: Run Hardware and Devices Troubleshooter

Follow these steps to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter:

• Press Windows key + W and type
      troubleshooting.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instruction to run the troubleshooter.
    Method 2:

It could be possible that the touch pad is disabled and that is why the cursor is not working.

You may try connecting an external mouse and check if it works. If it works the next step would be to enable the touch pad. To know more about enabling touch pad refer the laptop manual.

Method 3: Update drivers using keyboard and check

• Press Windows key + R key.
    • Type devmgmt.msc and press Enter.
    • In device manager go to Mice and other pointing devices.
    • Right click on the mouse and update the drivers.

Method 3:
    Uninstall and reinstall the driver

I suggest you to try uninstall the Touchpad drivers check if it works for you.

Follow the steps to uninstall the Touchpad drivers:

• Press Windows Key + X key and click
      Device Manager.
    • Right-click on the Touchpad device listed and click on ‘Uninstall’.
    • Select the option to Delete driver software.
    • Restart the computer after its uninstalled.

Method 4:
    Install the latest driver from the manufacture's website

Try to access the device manufacturer's website and download and install the latest chipset and touchpad drivers.

Method 5:
    Temporarily uninstall your antivirus software

Important: Only do this if you know how to reinstall your antivirus software. You might need to have disks and product keys to reinstall your antivirus software.

There have been cases where antivirus software can cause users to lose their mouse. If you do this step you are doing it to test if antivirus software is the problem. If this troubleshooting step resolves the problem reinstall your
    antivirus software to see if the problem persists. If it does, try getting an updated copy of your antivirus software.

Jesse Kopavi MSFT, May 18, 2020
  4. wolf Win User

what are the top industry level software that my business can use?

Graphics industry business practice poll

As the title suggests, choose from one of the four options however I must state;

THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR DISCUSSION, IF YOU POST, IT WILL BE DELETED

I don't want this to be a discussion at all, as I and mods can forsee that this will be a heated fanboy/religious debate that will go nowhere.

Everything I want to know about your opinion on Graphics industry business practice, can be said by choosing one of the four options, so please do so, or risk starting a flame war of you own.

Thema:

what are the top industry level software that my business can use?

1. what are the top industry level software that my business can use? - Similar Threads - are top industry

2. What is the impact of Microsoft's dominance on the technology industry?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is the impact of Microsoft's dominance on the technology industry?: Microsoft's dominance in the technology industry has had a significant impact. Firstly, their widely used operating system, Windows, has shaped how we interact with computers. Many people rely on Microsoft Office software for tasks like word processing and creating...
  3. What is the impact of Microsoft's dominance on the technology industry?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is the impact of Microsoft's dominance on the technology industry?: Microsoft's dominance in the technology industry has had a significant impact. Firstly, their widely used operating system, Windows, has shaped how we interact with computers. Many people rely on Microsoft Office software for tasks like word processing and creating...
  4. Can a business use Windows 10 Education?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can a business use Windows 10 Education?: Our organization purchased quite a few laptops that came preinstalled with Windows 10 educationmainly because they were the only rugged laptops that had the features we need. Our MSP has told us that it is not acceptable for a business to use the education version of Windows,...
  5. Can a business use Windows 10 Education?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can a business use Windows 10 Education?: Our organization purchased quite a few laptops that came preinstalled with Windows 10 educationmainly because they were the only rugged laptops that had the features we need. Our MSP has told us that it is not acceptable for a business to use the education version of Windows,...
  6. What software can I use for editing instead of Paint?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    What software can I use for editing instead of Paint?: I used to have Paint and I liked this software but Microsoft replaced it with Paint 3D which is much more complicated. I want to get the old version back. Can you help me?...
  7. Top level window is idle

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Top level window is idle: Hi guys, I work in support for this application but this new report I have seems to be more of a windows issue than it is an issue with our application... We have a process that takes a long time to run, say up to 30 minutes, now, we have thousands of customers using this...
  8. Can a business use Windows 10 Education?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Can a business use Windows 10 Education?: Hi, I am planning on selling my custom built PC to my dad's business. As I am a student, I was able to install Windows 10 Education on it for free. Now that I am selling it, my dad is concerned if he is allowed to use the Education version of Windows for business purposes....
  9. What software can be used to access old software (before 2000)

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What software can be used to access old software (before 2000): To whom it may concern, I have digital versions (ISO) of the CD games that I used to play on Windows XP as a little kid. However, as shown in the screenshot below, they do not work since they are not designed to work on 64 bit operating systems. Since I want to play the CD...
  10. What software to use to backup my files?

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    What software to use to backup my files?: Hello, What do others use to backup their files other than File History? File History is not dependable. Without going into what I mean and how to attempt to fix it, I just want to use a dependable product to backup my files. Thanks in advance Stu 65416