Windows 10: What are the two blue arrows pointing in opposite direction mean?

Discus and support What are the two blue arrows pointing in opposite direction mean? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; What are the two blue arrows pointing in opposite direction mean.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Alice Dancer, Dec 31, 2019.

1. What are the two blue arrows pointing in opposite direction mean?

What are the two blue arrows pointing in opposite direction mean.

:)

Alice Dancer, Dec 31, 2019

2. statud

What are the two blue arrows pointing in opposite direction mean.

Alice Dancer, Jan 6, 2020
  3. Greg Carmack - Windows MVP 2010-20, Jan 6, 2020
  4. What are the two blue arrows pointing in opposite direction mean?

Mouse goes opposite direction

My Synaptics mouse goes in the opposite direction on my laptop. How can I change that?

KittyGreshko, Jan 6, 2020
Thema:

What are the two blue arrows pointing in opposite direction mean?

1. What are the two blue arrows pointing in opposite direction mean? - Similar Threads - are blue arrows

2. What does the yellow arrow mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does the yellow arrow mean?: As the title,What does the yellow arrow mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-the-yellow-arrow-mean/1e93f297-c404-4223-8738-b39388199ff8
  3. What does the yellow arrow mean?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What does the yellow arrow mean?: As the title,What does the yellow arrow mean? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-does-the-yellow-arrow-mean/1e93f297-c404-4223-8738-b39388199ff8
  4. What does the folder with the green arrow pointing up mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What does the folder with the green arrow pointing up mean?: This question was asked last year and answered but the thread is now locked so I'm asking the same question because the answer given doesn't make sense to me. I've recently bought a new laptop which came with Windows 11. Now I have this green arrow thing on almost all of my...
  5. What does the folder with the green arrow pointing up mean?

What does the folder with the green arrow pointing up mean?: This question was asked last year and answered but the thread is now locked so I'm asking the same question because the answer given doesn't make sense to me. I've recently bought a new laptop which came with Windows 11. Now I have this green arrow thing on almost all of my...
  6. What does it mean to "Point to Programs?"

What does it mean to "Point to Programs?": In looking for help for Notepad, I'm offered a list of common questions. One of them is "How do I use Notepad to create an XML document?" When I select that, it tells me "To open XML Notepad, click Start, point to Programs, ..." What does that mean? I go to the start menu by...
  7. What does it mean to "Point to Programs?"

in Windows 10 Customization
    What does it mean to "Point to Programs?": In looking for help for Notepad, I'm offered a list of common questions. One of them is "How do I use Notepad to create an XML document?" When I select that, it tells me "To open XML Notepad, click Start, point to Programs, ..." What does that mean? I go to the start menu by...
  8. What does it mean to "Point to Programs?"

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. what do these arrows mean?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    what do these arrows mean?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/ArthurPro11 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ic2opb/what_do_these_arrows_mean/
  10. Mouse goes opposite direction

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Mouse goes opposite direction: My Synaptics mouse goes in the opposite direction on my laptop. How can I change that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/mouse-goes-opposite-direction/2469d1a7-27e9-4eda-b8bb-38eb9dbf5654