Windows 10: What are the uses of these two options?

Discus and support What are the uses of these two options? in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; Hello again*Smile What are the uses of these two options and how can I remove them? https://s17.picofile.com/file/8413670050/tetrtet.png 168203 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Raeeka, Nov 22, 2020.

1. Raeeka Win User

What are the uses of these two options?

Raeeka, Nov 22, 2020
  2. Sasqui Win User

Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Nov 22, 2020
  3. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Nov 22, 2020
  4. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

dalchina, Nov 22, 2020
Thema:

1. What are the uses of these two options? - Similar Threads - are uses options

2. What SEARCH options are more thorough than the two that are easily accessible ?

in Cortana
    What SEARCH options are more thorough than the two that are easily accessible ?: Neither SEARCH in the Task Bar Cortana ?, nor in top right of the Explorer screen, can find 'quarantines' - whereas I can find four 'manually'. Is there some other SEARCH mechanism/program that is more thorough than the two I've mentioned ?...
  3. Using Two Monitors

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Using Two Monitors: [img] I want to add a second monitor and I'm wondering, do they have to be the same size? I have one monitor that is roughly 13" by 22", and the other is 13" by 17". Thanks for the help Carl 177807
  4. What are the uses of these two options?

in Windows 10 Support
    What are the uses of these two options?: Hello again*Smile What are the uses of these two options and how can I remove them? https://s17.picofile.com/file/8413670050/tetrtet.png 168203
  5. What are these options used for in account properties

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What are these options used for in account properties: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/soumyaranjanmahunt [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fdv6wj/what_are_these_options_used_for_in_account/
  6. using two monitors

in Windows 10 Customization
    using two monitors: When I move a excel sheet from monitor to monitor it doesn't bring the whole sheet across It only brings a tab over that I have to click on to maximize the screen. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/using-two-monitors/905c5df3-158a-4fa7-b277-8127b41d872d
  7. Using two mointors

Using two mointors: How do I get the pointer to work on both my monitors'? My second monitor is my TV, what was happing is the pointer left my laptop went to the tv, but when I scrolled on my laptop to operate pointer I clicked on my start menu but the app list pulled up on my laptop and not the...
  8. Two Lock Options?

Two Lock Options?: I saw this on my start menu view as I was going to lock my laptop: [ATTACH] Any idea on why, and how to fix? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/two-lock-options/13164f08-2572-4e37-9c16-9a61689706e2
  9. what these two settings are

in Windows 10 Support
    what these two settings are: Hưởng các chính sách tốt nhất từ thương thiệu bán thắt lưng da cá sấu xịn tại Việt Nam Thắt lưng da cá sấu là một phụ kiện thời trang cao cấp, mang đến phong cách sang trọng và lịch thiệp cho người dùng. Tuy nhiên, có rất nhiều thương hiệu, rất...
  10. Two search options?

in Windows 10 Support
    Two search options?: Why does Windows 10 TP has two separate and similar search functions, one on the Start Menu, and the another on the Taskbar? The only difference is the latter one having web suggestions, which could be added to the Start Menu search! Thank you 2156