Windows 10: What are these accounts? And how do I delete them?

Discus and support What are these accounts? And how do I delete them? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/catman11234 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/catman11234, Mar 9, 2021.

1. What are these accounts? And how do I delete them?

/u/catman11234, Mar 9, 2021
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Mar 9, 2021
  3. Deleted account keeps reappearing

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Is it still appearing no matter how you try to delete? I suggest you to follow the steps below to remove user account from your computer, and check if it helps. Try the ones you’re comfortable with.

Step 1: Steps to Remove a User Account in Settings

• Press Windows
      key, click on Settings.

• Click on Account, click on
      Family and other users.

• Select the user you want to delete under
      Other users and click on Remove.

• Accept the UAC (User Account Control) prompt.

• Select Delete account and data if you wish to delete account and the data and follow onscreen instructions.

Step 2: Steps to Delete a User Account in Command Prompt

• Press Windows + X keys from the keyboard, select
      Command Prompt (Admin).

• Type net user and hit Enter
      to list the user accounts on your device.

• Type net user "User account”
      /delete and hit Enter to delete the user account.

Step 3: Steps to Delete a User Account in Run command.

• Press Windows + R and type netplwiz, press
      Enter.

• Select the User account, click on the
      Remove
      button.
    Regards.

SujataMoktan, Mar 9, 2021
  4. bestellen Win User

What are these accounts? And how do I delete them?

Deleting contacts from Windows 10

When you say Windows Mail Live are you referring to Mail app or Windows Live Mail?

I suggest you to try the steps provided below and check if it helps.

• Open Windows Live Mail.
    • Press Ctrl + 3 using your keyboard. Right-click on the contact to delete it if it is a single contact.
    • Highlight all contacts by pressing Ctrl + A.
    • Click Delete located on the Ribbon bar.
    • Click OK when you see the message These contacts will also be deleted from Hotmail, Messenger, and other Windows Live services.

After following the steps above, all your contacts that you have manually added to your account will be deleted however, contacts coming from third-party sites such as Facebook will not be deleted unless you remove Facebook from your account.

For Mail app:

Open People app then delete the contact.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be happy to assist you.

bestellen, Mar 9, 2021
Thema:

What are these accounts? And how do I delete them?

1. What are these accounts? And how do I delete them? - Similar Threads - are accounts delete

2. how do I delete a duplicate account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    how do I delete a duplicate account: I think that there have been 2 accounts set up, both with the same email address as the username but I can't tell the difference - only sometimes it wont let me log in. Initially there was an account set up for Xbox, now I am trying to set up a new gaming PC and as I apply...
  3. how do i delete a microsoft account

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i delete a microsoft account: how do i delete a microsoft account https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-a-microsoft-account/87fbd6d6-64e0-47aa-a1d6-843163e90105
  4. What are these folders and can I delete them?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What are these folders and can I delete them?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/MisMuNimiOn [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hed2gh/what_are_these_folders_and_can_i_delete_them/
  5. How do I delete a Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I delete a Microsoft account?: How do I delete a Microsoft account? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-delete-a-microsoft-account/3429abfb-d94b-40b4-bb03-51ef6951cdbb
  6. What are these files, how do I get rid of them

in Windows 10 Support
    What are these files, how do I get rid of them: [img] !5 of these files suddenly appeared in Explorer. They seem to consist of a large number of zeros. The have been very difficult to delete and after I succeeded they all reappeared again. I got them into the Recycle Bin and instructed it to empty everything. What are...
  7. deleting email accounts, how do I do this

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    deleting email accounts, how do I do this: I have 3 email accounts and want to delete 2 of them https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/deleting-email-accounts-how-do-i-do-this/7b54cf0c-21a4-49bf-be59-024aa5c19b5f
  8. There are two "sign-in" accounts so how do I delet one on them?

in Windows 10 Customization
    There are two "sign-in" accounts so how do I delet one on them?: There are two "sign-in" accounts shown with my exact same name, one with my photo and one with the microsoft "man". Microsoft tries to sign me in with the microsoft man, and tells me my password is "incorrect". How do I delete that account? The exact same name with my...
  9. how do i know what to delete

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do i know what to delete: what programs do I delete when its comes to malware n antivirus programs. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/protect_other-protect_start-windows_other/how-do-i-know-what-to-delete/43ca02ad-c970-4e74-8bca-cf22f0dea7f7
  10. What Kind of Screws are these and How do I Remove Them?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What Kind of Screws are these and How do I Remove Them?: I just bought an HP 15-ab143cl, refurbished by HP. It arrived today. I want to swap hard drives. I was removing the back, following the instructions in the manual from the HP website, and I am instructed to remove these "screws." I try my phillips screwdriver. No luck....