Windows 10: What are these allowed apps in windows firewall? They were orginally allowed.

Discus and support What are these allowed apps in windows firewall? They were orginally allowed. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Here is a photo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-these-allowed-apps-in-windows-firewall/fbe1519e-f241-463d-80f0-9d7c21bb3320 Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by AoRan Liu, Feb 9, 2023.

1. AoRan Liu Win User

What are these allowed apps in windows firewall? They were orginally allowed.

Here is a photo

:)

AoRan Liu, Feb 9, 2023

2. Allow an app through Windows Firewall

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I will help you regarding this.

I request you to try the below steps:

• Right click on Start menu icon.
    • Select Control Panel.
    • Now select Windows Firewall.
    • Select "Allow an app or feature through Windows Firewall" from left hand side pane.
    • Select the app which you want to allow.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further queries, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Feb 9, 2023
  3. Windows Firewall - "allowed apps and features"

Right Click Button Start button
    Then Control Panel
    Then Scroll to Windows Firewall
    Then click Allow an app or features through Windows Firewall
    That is where you want to look
    You will find all the entries listed there

hTconeM9user, Feb 9, 2023
  4. Steeboo Win User

Windows Firewall - how to allow access

I believe that my firewall is blocking access to Family Tree Maker / Ancestry / MacKiev SYNC - I can't see any reference to any of these names in the allowed list ....

I can't see any way of adding to the allowed list

Any suggestions ?

Steeboo, Feb 9, 2023
Thema:

1. What are these allowed apps in windows firewall? They were orginally allowed. - Similar Threads - are allowed apps

2. Allow an app through firewall is grayed out.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Allow an app through firewall is grayed out.: I am trying to allow an app through my firewall but when I go to the settings the options are all grayed out and I can't figure out why. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/allow-an-app-through-firewall-is-grayed-out/d47ccb51-c94f-4218-9e7e-393ce15aa1ca
  3. What are these allowed apps in windows firewall? They were orginally allowed.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What are these allowed apps in windows firewall? They were orginally allowed.: Here is a photo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-these-allowed-apps-in-windows-firewall/fbe1519e-f241-463d-80f0-9d7c21bb3320
  4. What are these allowed apps in windows firewall? They were orginally allowed.

What are these allowed apps in windows firewall? They were orginally allowed.: Here is a photo https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-these-allowed-apps-in-windows-firewall/fbe1519e-f241-463d-80f0-9d7c21bb3320
  5. FireWall not allowing portforwarding

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    FireWall not allowing portforwarding: Recently I have tried to set up a small Minecraft server for me and my friends and attempted to port forward so they could join. I ran into the issue of my computer's firewall blocking the connection. I'm pretty sure that's the issue because if I turn off my public network...
  6. Windows Firewall allow app won't open

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Firewall allow app won't open: Hello, when I try to click on the "allow an app through firewall" option within my firewall settings nothing happens. I click on it and even after waiting multiple minutes nothing pops up, not even the loading icon. I am the owner and thus admin of the laptop and have...
  7. Allow an app throughtg the Windows Defender Firewall

Allow an app throughtg the Windows Defender Firewall: Windows is not allowing the Harrisgeospatial IDL through the firewall. [ATTACH] Any ideas to solve this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/allow-an-app-throughtg-the-windows-defender/8802c33f-b880-4e0f-ad35-421ea023d52d
  8. Defender Firewall will not save "allowed app" rules

Defender Firewall will not save "allowed app" rules: I am having a persistent, ongoing problem with allowing apps through Windows Defender Firewall (Windows 10 Pro 1809). Basically, the firewall is not remembering when I add an app to the list. From the control panel I am going to "Allow apps to communicate through Windows...
  9. Allowing an app through Windows 1o firewall

Allowing an app through Windows 1o firewall: Everytime I start an app I have to go into Windows firewall and find the listing of the app (it creates a new entry for the app everytime I start the app so there are now dozens of them) and manually change the permissions. I then need to stop the app and started it again,...
  10. Windows Firewall - "allowed apps and features"

Windows Firewall - "allowed apps and features": Is there a description of all the entries in Windows 10 Firewall - "allowed apps and features" listed somewhere? "Details" are not available for many or not helpful 55021