Windows 10: What are these blue pins i have in my taskbar since upgrading to 1909? I thought at first...

Discus and support What are these blue pins i have in my taskbar since upgrading to 1909? I thought at first... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/onthefrontlinegaming [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/onthefrontlinegaming, Jan 10, 2020.

1. What are these blue pins i have in my taskbar since upgrading to 1909? I thought at first...

/u/onthefrontlinegaming, Jan 10, 2020

2. Pinning "Settings" to the Taskbar

I've tried both suggestions. But thanks to your(?) earlier post, I do have an icon pinned to the taskbar for settings.

Both were my posts What are these blue pins i have in my taskbar since upgrading to 1909? I thought at first... :) In fact, at first I forgot to post the usual steps to pin Settings to taskbar, and rather complicated (which I thought) by suggesting you create a shortcut. Hence the 2nd post. Anyway, glad the shortcut method helped.

Ramesh Srinivasan, Jan 10, 2020
  3. kreed66 Win User
    windows 10 home missing pin to taskbar for installed applications

I added a third step to the first suggestion, which worked for me:

1. Choose start> All apps,

2. Scroll to the application you want to pin, right click and then click
    Pin to taskbar.

3. When the desired icon tile appears in the desktop box, left click on it and drag it into the task bar.

kreed66, Jan 10, 2020
  4. Yolvi Ell Win User

What are these blue pins i have in my taskbar since upgrading to 1909? I thought at first...

Pin Microsoft Edge to Taskbar

Hi,

It's possible that you're not able to pin Edge to the taskbar due to some corrupted system files. We'd like to learn more about your concern so that we could provide the proper resolution. We just have a few questions for you:

• Which build version of Windows 10 is currently on your computer? To check, click
      Start, type winver, and press Enter.
    • Does this only happen to Edge? Have you tried pinning other apps to the taskbar?
    • What are all of the troubleshooting steps that you've done? Please list all of them so that we could move on to the next steps.

Yolvi Ell, Jan 10, 2020
Thema:

What are these blue pins i have in my taskbar since upgrading to 1909? I thought at first...

1. What are these blue pins i have in my taskbar since upgrading to 1909? I thought at first... - Similar Threads - are blue pins

2. Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro - I thought!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Upgraded to Windows 10 Pro - I thought!: After months battling with buggy Windows 10 Home updates, today, I paid to upgrade to 10 Pro. Unfortunately, the upgrade had error codes so i called Microsoft support. After spending over an hour + where I agreed to have the tech remotely access my computer and download an...
  3. i have a proplem in the taskbar since i sign in

in Windows 10 Customization
    i have a proplem in the taskbar since i sign in: i had windows 8 before when i signed in every taskbar icons grow instead of being a small square thier width increased and i cant decrease them and somehow it turned on personalization and i didnt activate my windows yet i activated it before already but i cant fix my taskbar...
  4. Since upgrading to 1909, I can no longer copy to shared folders

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Since upgrading to 1909, I can no longer copy to shared folders: Since upgrading from 1809 to 1909, I can no longer copy to shared folders on Win 10 PCs on my home network. I get a red circle with a slash. BUT if the shared folder has a subfolder, I can share to that fine. Background: I first had this problem when 1903 came out....
  5. what should i upgrade first on a potato pc

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    what should i upgrade first on a potato pc: i have an i5-2500 CPU @ 3.30GHz 4GB ram NVIDIA GeForce 605 graphics card and a low budget everything else pls help
  6. Recent Windows 10 problem... at first I thought I had a virus...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Recent Windows 10 problem... at first I thought I had a virus...: Still trying to figure out the problems... I've had this Lenovo computer (bought new) since July 2016. In the last year, it has started 'stealing' my cursor.... like I'll be in the middle of typing something in word or in an email or search bar and boom the system takes...
  7. I have no sound since i upgraded to windows 10.

in Windows 10 Customization
    I have no sound since i upgraded to windows 10.: How do I get my sound back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-have-no-sound-since-i-upgraded-to-windows-10/de5bbc63-ba16-48ef-8abb-ff4754ca1847
  8. Logging in with PIN...Seems password is not what I thought I set it to

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Logging in with PIN...Seems password is not what I thought I set it to: I can't imagine how I did this. My PC had some repair, and HP sent it back with a user of HP. I cahnged it to my name, and set up my old password (I thought...don't know how I got it wrong when I had to verify it). But I also set up a PIN, and it has been having me login with...
  9. Logging in with PIN...Seems password is not what I thought I set it to

in Windows 10 Support
    Logging in with PIN...Seems password is not what I thought I set it to: I can't imagine how I did this. My PC had some repair, and HP sent it back with a user of HP. I cahnged it to my name, and set up my old password (I thought...don't know how I got it wrong when I had to verify it). But I also set up a PIN, and it has been having me login with...
  10. I believe drivers will halt my upgrade - Thoughts?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    I believe drivers will halt my upgrade - Thoughts?: Hi guys. I've had my PC since 2010. Since then, only the PSU, hard drives and (very recently) video card have changed in my PC. However, it seems that my devices' manufacturers will not grant me, by the loof of it, with drivers. (See below my post for my config)...