Windows 10: What are these files appearing on my PC?

Discus and support What are these files appearing on my PC? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; what are these files that keep appearing in my recent folder? at first they were called network/ then after 10 minutes they changed to windowsdefender... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Lazarus17, Jan 21, 2020.

1. Lazarus17 Win User

What are these files appearing on my PC?

what are these files that keep appearing in my recent folder? at first they were called network/ then after 10 minutes they changed to windowsdefender ones. is this normal?

https://imgur.com/a/bHnEeyN

https://imgur.com/a/b5bXJf2

:)

Lazarus17, Jan 21, 2020

2. files appearing 180208aa

Hi Fred,

For us to narrow down your concern with files appearing 180208aa, we would like to know the following:

• Were there any changes made on your computer prior to the issue (e.g. updates, software installation)?
    • When did the issue first begin?
    • To make sure that we have not missed on anything, what troubleshooting steps have you done so far?
    • Are you referring to Microsoft Office Word? Which Word version are you using?

As an initial resolution, we suggest that you try repairing your Office application by following the steps in this
    article.

We look forward to your response.

Michael Gall, Jan 21, 2020
  3. PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Jan 21, 2020
  4. What are these files appearing on my PC?

Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 21, 2020
Thema:

What are these files appearing on my PC?

1. What are these files appearing on my PC? - Similar Threads - are files appearing

2. This just appeared on my PC. No idea what it is

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    This just appeared on my PC. No idea what it is: [ATTACH] Hi, just turned on my pc today for work and these 2 folders have turned up. They look hidden and I don't know how to delete them. Any help will be appreciated. cant delete i've tried this submitted by /u/BLADENYT [link] [comments]...
  3. Password protected files appeared on my PC

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Password protected files appeared on my PC: I was doing a regular full system scan with Bitdefender and it notified me that were password protected files now on my PC. I'm not sure what the password is or how to scan them....
  4. Password protected files appeared on my PC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Password protected files appeared on my PC: I was doing a regular full system scan with Bitdefender and it notified me that were password protected files now on my PC. I'm not sure what the password is or how to scan them....
  5. Password protected files appeared on my PC

in Windows 10 Gaming
  6. What it that? It just appeared on my computer.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What it that? It just appeared on my computer.: [ATTACH] https://preview.redd.it/3v1c1l0dx6561.jpg?width=602&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=41918e65c2afba848f34e6a2f21fac000be0562e I was afk and my PC was idle. When I came back, this thing showed up in the taskbar's hidden icons. I right clicked it and clicked "Open nahimic...
  7. Duplicate files appeared on my PC !

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Duplicate files appeared on my PC !: Hi, I have a 2010 Dell-PC with a 3 TB hard drive C:\ drive. I can only use 2 TB of this due to hardware/BIOS issues. Previously I had 1.1 TB free. Then recently, I noted I only had 297 GB free. I had not done that much work which would result in such heavy use. I think I...
  8. Lansweeper file has appeared on my PC?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Lansweeper file has appeared on my PC?: Hi, I've logged onto my PC, and discovered a png file, which I have not created, or downloaded called "lansweeper-download" I've googled it, and found nothing, only that Lansweeper is some sort of program. Is someone monitoring my PC and network? I have never downloaded...
  9. What kind of files are these? They appear and disappear in Explorer

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What kind of files are these? They appear and disappear in Explorer: 10C1C64FFDSC69827ABF b7f63cc5ba627ee9391 Note the former is all caps while the later only lower case letters. Their locations in File Explorer seems to change a lot and they don't open. I made up these numbers because when I went to find them, I couldn't and don't know...
  10. What is this icon that appears by my clock ?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is this icon that appears by my clock ?: Icon attached Just noticed it as my PC rebooted. It's gone now.. but what is / was it ? Thanks 30153

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows10 what are these mat debug files

2. what is mat-debug file www.windowsphoneinfo.com