Windows 10: What are these settings? Do they OC the screen?

Discus and support What are these settings? Do they OC the screen? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/LegendaryAyser [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/LegendaryAyser, Sep 23, 2020.

1. What are these settings? Do they OC the screen?

/u/LegendaryAyser, Sep 23, 2020
  2. Johan45 Win User

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 23, 2020
  3. Sasqui Win User
    Overclocking / Undervolting guide for Vega 56 or 64?

Here's a quick laundry list:

List of software to use for overclocking and testing
    Examples:
    Wattman (and how to find and use it, like an overview, including profiles)
    Unigine Valley or Heaven (use this for quick testing while changing settings in Wattman and checking for stability / artifacts) ...just suggesting this
    How to monitor cores / mem speeds and temps during testing (I've seen screen overlays, and others using GPUz)

Step-by step overclocking in Wattman
    Fan speeds
    Power limit
    Temp limit
    Voltages
    Core speeds
    Memory speeds

Sasqui, Sep 23, 2020
  4. What are these settings? Do they OC the screen?

AMD A10-6800K 4.1GHz Quad Core Overclocking possibility

Thanks, have heard this before...is their a step by step procedure to OC using the bios settings you suggest.
    i don’t intend pushing this to its limit...but some increase would be great, any suggestions on a good air cooler ?

thanks

reddwarf4ever, Sep 23, 2020
Thema:

What are these settings? Do they OC the screen?

1. What are these settings? Do they OC the screen? - Similar Threads - are settings screen

2. Screen is dead what to do??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Screen is dead what to do??: Yesterday, I got the blue screen of death indicating that my pci.sys has failed now the next morning when I try to boot up my laptop, I can hear my system boot up but the screen has blacked out, it does not display any anything I tried to restart my graphic drivers by the...
  3. Screen is dead what to do??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Screen is dead what to do??: Yesterday, I got the blue screen of death indicating that my pci.sys has failed now the next morning when I try to boot up my laptop, I can hear my system boot up but the screen has blacked out, it does not display any anything I tried to restart my graphic drivers by the...
  4. What to do with my security settings?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What to do with my security settings?: I just uninstalled my free trial of McAfee that came preinstalled on my new laptop. Once I did that I activated my computer's security options. Is there anything specific I should be paying attention to? Anything specific I should do? What is Microsoft Defender and how is...
  5. creating OC assembly

in Windows 10 Customization
    creating OC assembly: Hello. My name is Max. I am 15 years old. I want to make my build of Windows 10 ultralight. I want to remove all components, functions and services completely. For this, I need to know which Windows components belong to which services and functions. I need your help. Tell me...
  6. OCS app error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    OCS app error: Hello I have recently instal OCS application and when I tried to start a video I received an error message : error=MF_MEDIA_ENGINE_ERR_SRC_NOT_SUPPORTED: HRESULT-0xC0262500 I tried to reinstalled the application but the problem remain ... What could I do ? Thank...
  7. Unable to restart my OC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Unable to restart my OC: Hello, so my PC was working fine for the past few days but when I booted it up today it had a slow performance so I decided to flat reset it, but when I tried to flat reset it showed up with errors I tried Youtube and all but didn't work. After like 30 minutes of leaving it,...
  8. KB4100347 breaks OC on specific CPU's - What to expect?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    KB4100347 breaks OC on specific CPU's - What to expect?: Greetings. New Microsoft/Intel microcode update KB4100347 breaks Haswell-E and Broadwell-E overclocks Recording to Guru3d.com Microsoft update KB4100347 breaks the OC and return the CPU to default clock. What is likely to happen at this issue? A new BIOS/Firmware or a new...
  9. What is 'Search' in settings supposed to do ?

in Windows 10 Support
    What is 'Search' in settings supposed to do ?: 'cos it sure don't search ... [img] 117143
  10. Screen resolution is not what it says in settings

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Screen resolution is not what it says in settings: Hello So I have a MacBook Pro 15' mid 2015 (newest so far) with a bootcamped windows 10 partition. I have a Fujitsu P22W-5 ECO model connected to my computer with a VGA cabel and a VGA-Thunderbolt converter. In my settings it says 1680x1050, but that is clearly...