Windows 10: What are this lines? They move with chrome and other apps.

Discus and support What are this lines? They move with chrome and other apps. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/merlin69-420 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/merlin69-420, Jun 24, 2020.

1. What are this lines? They move with chrome and other apps.

/u/merlin69-420, Jun 24, 2020

2. Chrome glitch

Hello Ralph,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft Community.

As per the issue description on one of the three users Chrome is not working.
    I would appreciate if you can provide us the following information to help us understand the issue better.

• The account on which you are facing issue with Chrome, does it have the administrator permission?
    • Have you check with other browser? Was the result same?
    • Is the issue specific to only one application or facing issue with other application too?

First, I would suggest you to use Internet Explorer and see if it brings any difference.
    Here are the steps through which you can use Internet Explorer.

• Press the Windows key.

• Type Internet Explorer in the search box.

• Right click on Internet Explorer
      (Desktop app).

• Select Pint to task bar.

• Try to use Internet Explorer from there and see if it brings any difference.

If you still want to use Chrome then I would suggest you to open the application Chrome in administrator mode and see if it brings any difference. Here are the steps through which you can open Chrome in Administrator mode.

• Press the Windows key or click on Start icon.
    • Type Google Chrome.
    • Right click on Google Chrome and select the option to Run As Administrator.
    • If everything works fine by running chrome in administrator mode then you may pin it to the task bar.

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of the proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Jun 24, 2020
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile What are this lines? They move with chrome and other apps. :)

4. Xylee Del Win User

What are this lines? They move with chrome and other apps.

problem uninstalling google chrome

Hi,

Since you already uninstalled Google Chrome using the Programs and Features, Google notifications may still be running in the background processes. We suggest that you follow these steps on how to end the Google Chrome process:

• On your keyboard, press Ctrl+Alt+Delete.
    • Select Task Manager.
    • Under Processes, locate Google Notifications or Google Chrome.
    • Right click on them and select End Task.
    • Double check under Programs and Features if Google Chrome is completely gone.

Let us know if these steps worked.

Xylee Del, Jun 24, 2020
Thema:

What are this lines? They move with chrome and other apps.

1. What are this lines? They move with chrome and other apps. - Similar Threads - are lines move

2. What are yellow and red lines appear when moving a window?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What are yellow and red lines appear when moving a window?: I don't know why they started appearing. How can I remove them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-yellow-and-red-lines-appear-when-moving-a/0603189e-241a-4a5c-b570-57876aa3e18e
  3. What are yellow and red lines appear when moving a window?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What are yellow and red lines appear when moving a window?: I don't know why they started appearing. How can I remove them? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-are-yellow-and-red-lines-appear-when-moving-a/0603189e-241a-4a5c-b570-57876aa3e18e
  4. What can I move to the other drive ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What can I move to the other drive ?: I have two SSDs on my PC and one is with windows 11 and other one is currently empty the older one The older SSD was only 20-30GB left and it was quiet slow. So I added a new one and put windows in it. The both SSDs are 120GB because I don't game and I don't really watch that...
  5. What can I move to the other drive ?

What can I move to the other drive ?: I have two SSDs on my PC and one is with windows 11 and other one is currently empty the older one The older SSD was only 20-30GB left and it was quiet slow. So I added a new one and put windows in it. The both SSDs are 120GB because I don't game and I don't really watch that...
  6. all the other apps except chrome is not opening

all the other apps except chrome is not opening: I have recently been experiencing te problem that all the other apps except chrome is not opening. Please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/apps/cc058a96-02dc-4637-b177-d4fe2ab33329
  7. Move Windows UWP apps to other disk?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Move Windows UWP apps to other disk?: I got multiple internal disks and I want to change what app is in which. submitted by /u/RedditNoobie777 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ecwmkz/move_windows_uwp_apps_to_other_disk/
  8. Distorted images in Chrome (but not Edge) and other apps.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Distorted images in Chrome (but not Edge) and other apps.: I'm running W10 Pro with 48GB RAM yet mages in some apps are displayed with random vertical lines or distorted colors. When using the Google Chrome browser the problem occurs on most images but the same pages display correctly in Edge. This leads me to believe that the...
  9. Moving APP to another Drive "Delete other apps, to use this drive the other apps must be...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Moving APP to another Drive "Delete other apps, to use this drive the other apps must be...: I am trying to move a game form one drive to another. I have a lot of very important information on my other drive and don't want to delete anything. What other apps does it want to uninstall, is it safe to do so?...
  10. Calendar App moves a specific event but not others

Calendar App moves a specific event but not others: I'm trying to set up my schedule in Calendar, and I've set up a few event series and it has worked fine. However, I'm now trying to set a weekly series for Monday and Wednesday at 3:30 PM for 1.5 hours, and when I save it, the event will show up at 3:30 PM for a second, then...