Windows 10: what are you going to do the rest of pc users switch to apple

Discus and support what are you going to do the rest of pc users switch to apple in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I am beyond disgusted with windows 10. Updates should not deprive users of basic functionality like mouse and headphone. I will be taking this once... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TrenaBristol, Nov 28, 2018.

1. what are you going to do the rest of pc users switch to apple

I am beyond disgusted with windows 10. Updates should not deprive users of basic functionality like mouse and headphone. I will be taking this once more my local pc guy which costs me $85 each time. Apples are now a lot cheaper in price. I can get a low end one for $500. You are driving away what is left of your user base. People are not going to put up with this

:)

TrenaBristol, Nov 28, 2018

2. Cant switch users in Windows 10

Hi Sarah,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I apologize for the inconvenience caused. We are glad to help you.

Please share a few details:

• What exactly happens when you try to switch users?

• Do you receive any error message/code?

• Did you make any changes to the computer prior to this issue?

I suggest you to follow the below steps to Switch users.

• Press Ctrl + Alt + Del key altogether.

• Click on Switch User.

• Select the user with which you want to login.

If computer starts up with a user other than the one you want, login to that user account and switch user to the account that you need and check.

Hope this information helps. Do contact us for further queries. We will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Jenith

Jenith_James, Nov 28, 2018
  3. Can't sign out or switch users in windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for visiting Microsoft Community.

If you are willing to switch between user try the steps provided below and see if it helps.

• Press Alt+F4.
    • This will open shut down window.
    • Click the down arrow key and select Switch user from the list.
    • Hit OK and it will show you other user account present on the PC.

what are you going to do the rest of pc users switch to apple choose-switch-user-and-tap-ok.png

Do keep us updated.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Nov 28, 2018
  4. Arul_D Win User

what are you going to do the rest of pc users switch to apple

Switching User Account in Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting on Microsoft Communities.

Follow the steps to switch user account without logging out or restart.

• On Left bottom corner, Click on Start button
    • From the Menu screen, go to the TOP. [This should have the name of the user current logged in].
    • Right click on Current User... Or change to other user.
    Hope this information is helpful. Please post in case you have any further issues, we will be glad to help you.

Thank you.

Arul_D, Nov 28, 2018
Thema:

what are you going to do the rest of pc users switch to apple

1. what are you going to do the rest of pc users switch to apple - Similar Threads - are going rest

2. what application asks the user what do you want to do

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what application asks the user what do you want to do: Elderly person needs to have the option of "what do you want to do" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-application-asks-the-user-what-do-you-want-to/7c75846b-7b2f-4d4e-8330-b1518f2f66f7
  3. what application asks the user what do you want to do

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what application asks the user what do you want to do: Elderly person needs to have the option of "what do you want to do" https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-application-asks-the-user-what-do-you-want-to/7c75846b-7b2f-4d4e-8330-b1518f2f66f7
  4. Ex Apple user going nuts

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Ex Apple user going nuts: I have been using a Mac for and some years and am pretty competent at doing so. Having just purchased a windows laptop I am just about ready to take a chainsaw to it. I cannot seem to sort out the problems i have despite being able to get into settings and explore the various...
  5. Ex Apple user going nuts

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Ex Apple user going nuts: I have been using a Mac for and some years and am pretty competent at doing so. Having just purchased a windows laptop I am just about ready to take a chainsaw to it. I cannot seem to sort out the problems i have despite being able to get into settings and explore the various...
  6. Rest this pc

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Rest this pc: Hi, I want to reset my windows 10 because of an error blue screen BSOD. I will choose option Keep my personal files. Q1. How much time does the windows reset will take? Q2. My Microsoft products will be deleted, is there any way to get my Microsoft products back without...
  7. How do you get Dvorak on Apple Mac

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    How do you get Dvorak on Apple Mac: How do you keyboard on Apple Mac for Dvorak with office 365 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-get-dvorak-on-apple-mac/66bd09bc-66ff-45d1-b35c-2faaa11127fa
  8. Touch users - what do you use to clean the screen

in Windows 10 Support
    Touch users - what do you use to clean the screen: Hi there I like playing with some touch stuff on a laptop - but what do you use to clean the screen -- in bright sunlight it's easy to see some smear / finger marks (Yes even in Iceland you do get some sunshine !!!!!). Water (even the 100% clear stuff we have - probably...
  9. View Poll Results: What are you going to do?

in Windows 10 Support
    View Poll Results: What are you going to do?: Are you going to get windows 10 release or keep your current os or something else. 3602
  10. What do you folks do with your PC??

in Windows 10 Support
    What do you folks do with your PC??: Just started to wonder what do the members of this forum use their PC's for?? I use mine for the following things: 1 Programming in Python and Java.. working on my website(using PHP,CSS,HTML,JavaScript).. 2 Listening to SiriusXm.. 3 Occasionally watch a movie 4 Paying...