Windows 10: What are your experiences from buying cheap keys from websites like ebay?

Discus and support What are your experiences from buying cheap keys from websites like ebay? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I just got a new pc, and I only have windows from the media creation tool and I need a key for some other settings, has anyone had bad experiences here... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DZZ17, Nov 4, 2019.

1. /u/DZZ17 Win User

What are your experiences from buying cheap keys from websites like ebay?

I just got a new pc, and I only have windows from the media creation tool and I need a key for some other settings, has anyone had bad experiences here from getting keys for cheap? If not how long have you had your cheap key working for?

submitted by /u/DZZ17
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/DZZ17, Nov 4, 2019

2. Buying key from Ebay and resell them

"is it legal to buy from eBay any Microsoft Key to activate Microsoft products and resell them...?"

No, it's not legal - and chances are any "key" offered on eBay isn't legal (legitimate) either.

PA Bear - MS MVP, Nov 4, 2019
  3. Buying key from Ebay and resell them

Hello all

my question here is it legal to buy from eBay any Microsoft Key to activate Microsoft products and resell them or totally not legal ?

just like this one Ebay Windows 10 Pro

abdelrahimjawad, Nov 4, 2019
  4. tiredxboy Win User

where can i buy a cheap nokia 5800

i live in the United States but then i want to buy the nokia 5800. i look at ebay but they are to expensive for me, can anyone tell me where i can buy the nokia phone for cheap

tiredxboy, Nov 4, 2019
Thema:

1. What are your experiences from buying cheap keys from websites like ebay? - Similar Threads - are experiences buying

2. Buy Windows 11 Key Cheap

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Buy Windows 11 Key Cheap: Hello, Today I am going to give some advice on buying Windows 11 key cheap. Many people think that it is better to buy a key from there, but it is not. This is where we go wrong, because buying Windows keys from there carries many risks like; 1. You may get an invalid key...
  3. Is it legal to buy a cheap Microsoft Windows key from any online store?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Is it legal to buy a cheap Microsoft Windows key from any online store?: I was looking for Windows 11 Pro on google but when I was searching I saw there are lots of websites that are selling Microsoft Windows 11 Pro at very low price very low prices rather than Microsoft. As an example, There is a website called MSCDKEYS, They are selling...
  4. Is it legal to buy a cheap Microsoft Windows key from any online store?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Is it legal to buy a cheap Microsoft Windows key from any online store?: I was looking for Windows 11 Pro on google but when I was searching I saw there are lots of websites that are selling Microsoft Windows 11 Pro at very low price very low prices rather than Microsoft. As an example, There is a website called MSCDKEYS, They are selling...
  5. buying a car on ebay from an individual

in Windows 10 Gaming
    buying a car on ebay from an individual: does ebay do it? Do they have a 5 day return policy before you pay for it. will ebay deliver the auto? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buying-a-car-on-ebay-from-an-individual/9338cd11-f3fb-4621-9589-bc93c4181092
  6. buying a car on ebay from an individual

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    buying a car on ebay from an individual: does ebay do it? Do they have a 5 day return policy before you pay for it. will ebay deliver the auto? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buying-a-car-on-ebay-from-an-individual/9338cd11-f3fb-4621-9589-bc93c4181092
  7. buying a car on ebay from an individual

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  8. Buying a product key of ebay. Is it safe?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Buying a product key of ebay. Is it safe?: What happens if you bought a product key of ebay by accident? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/buying-a-product-key-of-ebay-is-it-safe/3034d412-0cd5-4fc1-90b0-806d4921089d
  9. Windows 10 Key from eBay

Windows 10 Key from eBay: I have a Windows 10 key that I got off of eBay that was $2. When I checked the Windows Key, it said it was a VOLUME_MAK key, and I have heard that it is illegal to use this type of key at home. Is there any way to change the type? Or do I have to buy the $200 key from the...
  10. Windows key from ebay.

Windows key from ebay.: Hi everyone, first-time poster, this forum has helped me many times over my life. My girlfriend has bought a laptop and in the customisation process we had the option to buy windows 10 pro for $155 or to receive the laptop with no operating system, we opted for this. In...