Windows 10: What audio/music player program do you use?

Discus and support What audio/music player program do you use? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I work with audio so I need to play a lot of storaged audio files. I use winamp and windows media player, but they run slow or are kinda buggy (windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/unpantriste, Jun 4, 2024.

1. What audio/music player program do you use?

I work with audio so I need to play a lot of storaged audio files. I use winamp and windows media player, but they run slow or are kinda buggy (windows media player crashes sometimes, like... you just had to play the audio...) is there any kind of VLC but of the music players? This question is valid even if you use windows 10 because in my win10 machine I have the same problem.

submitted by /u/unpantriste
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/unpantriste, Jun 4, 2024
Thema:

What audio/music player program do you use?

1. What audio/music player program do you use? - Similar Threads - audio music player

2. How do you set multimedia keys to affect another audio source or music player's volume?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do you set multimedia keys to affect another audio source or music player's volume?: How do you set multimedia keys to affect the volume of another audio source or music player's volume? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-you-set-multimedia-keys-to-affect-another/c782bd70-db44-4e20-a1af-1c608b730cf4
  3. When you rip a music CD to Windows, what program do you use?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    When you rip a music CD to Windows, what program do you use?: I have a Mac and when I put the CD in, iTunes pops up so that I can import it, but FLAC is not one of the options. If I want to save the CD music files in FLAC in Windows, what program do I have to use? 159198
  4. When you rip a music CD to Windows, what program do you use?

in Windows 10 Support
    When you rip a music CD to Windows, what program do you use?: I have a Mac and when I put the CD in, iTunes pops up so that I can import it, but FLAC is not one of the options. If I want to save the CD music files in FLAC in Windows, what program do I have to use? 159198
  5. What do you use as antivirus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What do you use as antivirus?: Im using Windows Defender as full antivirus and Malwarebytes (Free version) So far. I've never had viruses malware on my computers. I started doing this 2016-2017. Are paid antivirus products not worth it now? Back then i used to use Bitdefender and it was pretty good. It...
  6. What HDD maintenance programs do you use?

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    What HDD maintenance programs do you use?: I just came across Disk Checkup by PassMark software. PassMark DiskCheckup - SMART hard drive monitoring utility What do you use for accurate regular HDD health checks? 134014
  7. What did you do to Windows Media Player?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What did you do to Windows Media Player?: I used Windows Media Player all the time to rip CD's from the library to listen to them on my smartphone, but when I try to rip a CD now Windows Media Player just shuts down. :-(...
  8. What audio player do you use?

What audio player do you use?: What audio player do you use to play music on Win 10? The default one works pretty fine(not great), but sometimes it freezes for a few seconds. Any suggestion? 46945
  9. What is the best music player for use with Microsoft Surface 4 ?

What is the best music player for use with Microsoft Surface 4 ?: Hi, Just a question to all. What is the best music player for use with Microsoft Surface 4 and Windows 10 ? Thank you for all info given 31579
  10. What do you use for a Media Player?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What do you use for a Media Player?: Hi. Wondering what folks here use for a Digital Media Player in your entertainment systems. Standalone player? Which one? Wired or wireless? HTPC or NUC? TV or Bluray player using Windows DLNA? I've got a WD TV Live, very long in the tooth, and getting ready to...