Windows 10: What back up app other than Free File Sync

Discus and support What back up app other than Free File Sync in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hi all I currently use Free File Sync to back up my music library to a 2nd laptop and also. NAS as I mainly use the laptop for djing. I wanted to ask... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by bartjunited, Sep 13, 2018.

1. What back up app other than Free File Sync

Hi all

I currently use Free File Sync to back up my music library to a 2nd laptop and also. NAS as I mainly use the laptop for djing.

I wanted to ask your opinion on what I should use and whether using Free File Sync is an archaic way of doing things.

Thing to bear in mind is that I probably back this up about once a month.
    FFS recognizes when I have edited tracks (added cue points, titles etc) and treats these as additions when I perform a mirror back up

TIA Bart

:)

bartjunited, Sep 13, 2018
  2. monim1 Win User

EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Sep 13, 2018
  3. Mail App no longer syncing

Hello TheLir,

The issue might arise due to mail app corruption, firewall from the security software hindering the network connection or due a proxy server internet connection

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Are you getting any error messages?

Meanwhile, I'd recommend performing the suggested steps in this article
    to resolve sync issues on Windows 10 Mail app.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 13, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

What back up app other than Free File Sync

Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Sep 13, 2018
Thema:

What back up app other than Free File Sync

1. What back up app other than Free File Sync - Similar Threads - app Free File

2. Why is my others file BIGGER than its contents? and what is this "some other settings are...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why is my others file BIGGER than its contents? and what is this "some other settings are...: I cant seem to upload a pic here so heres the pictures I tried opening every single file and folder in my windows but i cant find the others folder...
  3. Why is my others file BIGGER than its contents? and what is this "some other settings are...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why is my others file BIGGER than its contents? and what is this "some other settings are...: I cant seem to upload a pic here so heres the pictures I tried opening every single file and folder in my windows but i cant find the others folder...
  4. Want a Free Back-Up program

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Want a Free Back-Up program: Want a Free Back-Up program that is REAL easy to use as I don't understand alot please. I run Windows 10 Home versionMany thanks and God Bless 180979
  5. Want a Free Back-Up program

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Want a Free Back-Up program: Want a Free Back-Up program that is REAL easy to use as I don't understand alot please. I run Windows 10 Home versionMany thanks and God Bless 180979
  6. Hilarious lip sync app (free)

Hilarious lip sync app (free): The app is called Wombo.AI. As far as I can tell it only works on Smart Phones. With only a dumb flip phone, I have no way to test this. In short... you find a pic of yourself or someone, and then pick one of the songs on the list. That's it. The app combines the two,...
  7. Free Spreadsheet (Other Than Libre) Suggestions ?

Free Spreadsheet (Other Than Libre) Suggestions ?: Hello, Thanks for all the previous help. Might someone please suggest a W10 Free spreadsheet program that they like ? Have tried Libre Office, works kinda, but I have problems with it doing what I want. To cheap for MS Office with their Excel. Any suggestions ? Thanks,...
  8. Free Spreadsheet (Other Than Libre) Suggestions ?

in Windows 10 Support
    Free Spreadsheet (Other Than Libre) Suggestions ?: Hello, Thanks for all the previous help. Might someone please suggest a W10 Free spreadsheet program that they like ? Have tried Libre Office, works kinda, but I have problems with it doing what I want. To cheap for MS Office with their Excel. Any suggestions ? Thanks,...
  9. Free File Sync unable to write to some files.

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Free File Sync unable to write to some files.: I recently updated Free File Sync from v10.17 to v10.25. and started to get a write problem to Pictures and Videos files. My set up is C: to D: Real-time and D: to F: Batch to external hard-drive. Win 10 Home v 1909. OS build 18363.900 Completed with errors Errors: 2...
  10. back up files to free up space

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    back up files to free up space: My computer can't install updates because it doesn't have any space on C. I purchased a seagate back up drive but I'm not sure haow to move files to the new drive. I keep getting a message about xbox but I don't have that....