Windows 10: What back up app other than Free File Sync

Discus and support What back up app other than Free File Sync in Windows 10 Backup and Restore to solve the problem; Hi all I currently use Free File Sync to back up my music library to a 2nd laptop and also. NAS as I mainly use the laptop for djing. I wanted to ask... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Backup and Restore' started by bartjunited, Sep 13, 2018.

1. bartjunited Win User

What back up app other than Free File Sync

Hi all

I currently use Free File Sync to back up my music library to a 2nd laptop and also. NAS as I mainly use the laptop for djing.

I wanted to ask your opinion on what I should use and whether using Free File Sync is an archaic way of doing things.

Thing to bear in mind is that I probably back this up about once a month.
    FFS recognizes when I have edited tracks (added cue points, titles etc) and treats these as additions when I perform a mirror back up

TIA Bart

:)

bartjunited, Sep 13, 2018
  2. monim1 Win User

EMUI

Here's the steps to update EMUI 4.1.1 to 5.0 :
    • Download the EMUI 5.0(desired version) .zip file, and unzip it.
    • Place the .hwt file in the HWThemes folder from your phone.
    • Using the Themes app, apply the new theme.
    • Restart the phone, in order to see all the new changes.
    And you’re done!

monim1, Sep 13, 2018
  3. Melchizedek Qui Win User
    Mail App no longer syncing

Hello TheLir,

The issue might arise due to mail app corruption, firewall from the security software hindering the network connection or due a proxy server internet connection

To better assist you with your concern, I'd like to know the following:

• Confirm which build is currently installed on your device. To check, follow the steps below:
    • Press Windows key + R, then type in winver.
    • Click OK.
    • Are you getting any error messages?

Meanwhile, I'd recommend performing the suggested steps in this article
    to resolve sync issues on Windows 10 Mail app.

Looking forward to your response.

Regards.

Melchizedek Qui, Sep 13, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

Things to do once connected new G-Sync monitor

I'm getting my G-Sync monitor today.

I think I have to take the following steps:

• Connect 1440p G-sync monitor with DP cable
    • Connect second 1080p 60Hz monitor by HDMI
    • Startup PC
    • Reinstall display driver
    • Restart PC (I always do that after display driver install)
    • Activate G-Sync in NV control panel (I believe also V-Sync is auto on after that?)
    • Set my 1440p monitor from 1080p to 1440p
    • Calibrate my 1440p monitor
    Also ingame, I should turn off V-Sync?
    Are there any problems running a second 60Hz 1080p monitor?

Is there anything else I should do/know?

P4-630, Sep 13, 2018
Thema:

1. What back up app other than Free File Sync - Similar Threads - app Free File

2. back up files

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    back up files: cant find my back up files for windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-update/back-up-files/007e4ca4-6dc2-4498-b5cb-dbf1507d738c
  3. Cannot move or install apps on drive other than C:

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cannot move or install apps on drive other than C:: I have a small SSD that has windows installed, and a larger SSD and HDD that I use to store the majority of my programs/files. When I try to install a game like Sea of Thieves or Zoo Tycoon on any other drive than my C drive, it fails during the install step. I have tried...
  4. Recomendations for a program for backing up files

in Windows 10 Backup and Restore
    Recomendations for a program for backing up files: All my personal files (Documents, Movies, Pictures and Music) are on an internal 2 GB HDD, Drive D. (The C drive is on an SSD). In case of a fault I need to have a backup of those personal files. I would prefer that backup to list those files in the same way as the D drive...
  5. Which macrium back up files can be opened to explore backed up files?

Which macrium back up files can be opened to explore backed up files?: When I back up my drives macrium 7 creates 2 files an xml file and a disk partition image file what is the purpose and relationship between these two files? Can the partition image file be opened to explore the backed up data? If so, how? 107403
  6. File History not backing up Pictures

File History not backing up Pictures: Hi all - hoping you can help. I'm using File History on Windows 10 to back up my files on an external HDD. But it doesn't seem to be backing up my pictures even when I specifically add the pictures folder as something to be backed up. I did the first back up on this new PC...
  7. Find files that are NOT backed up ?

Find files that are NOT backed up ?: I backed up my files to another drive and I think they are okay, but how can i check to be sure that they are all backed up okay and find those that aren't ? I moved some about, so I cannot just compare the directories exactly. 92327
  8. Seagate free agent back-up not working

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Seagate free agent back-up not working: Ever since I installed Windows 10 my Seagate Free agent back-up drive doesn't work. When I try to back-up my computer the Seagate manager says there's no drive connected. When I look on the file explorer the Seagate drive shows. but the the Seagate manager still shows no...
  9. Reset Windows (Backing Up Files)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset Windows (Backing Up Files): Hi, if I'm going to reset Windows 10 and I select "Remove everything", would copying all my files, apps and games to an external HDD and moving them back to my desktop's SSD be an issue? As opposed to reinstalling everything again. Thanks. 66904
  10. More than one windows, the other keeps popping up randomly.

in Windows 10 Support
    More than one windows, the other keeps popping up randomly.: When I have multiple windows up (in this situation I have 2), and I'm focused on one at a time, the other window is minimized, no matter the application (whether it's a calculator or a browser), it'll pop up every so often. I haven't really seen a distinct time pattern...