Windows 10: What benefits come with a Fresh Start or other forms of a reset?

Discus and support What benefits come with a Fresh Start or other forms of a reset? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; My speed has declined slightly and my battery life is dreadful (even though it was replaced by manufacturer less than 18 months ago after completely... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/aidenpop2, Nov 27, 2019.

1. What benefits come with a Fresh Start or other forms of a reset?

My speed has declined slightly and my battery life is dreadful (even though it was replaced by manufacturer less than 18 months ago after completely dying). Will a reset help me, or should I just get another battery ?

submitted by /u/aidenpop2
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/aidenpop2, Nov 27, 2019
  2. Guest1 Win User

Start fresh

No "start fresh" messages, but the list of favorite sites is different. I don't even know how to make the old list come back. I asked once and was told that is a Microsoft secret.

Guest1, Nov 28, 2019
  3. Guest2 Win User
    fresh start

I want to reinstall windows 10with a clean version

windows suggest to use the new fresh start that comes with the anniversary packet. I am unable to do a fresh start because my windows defender do have a security centre. please give me advice I am ready to throw this laptop out the window.

all I want is a fresh start. some one please help

Guest2, Nov 28, 2019
  4. Guest3 Win User

What benefits come with a Fresh Start or other forms of a reset?

Microsoft announces 100% integration of Office.com and Microsoft Forms

Source: Start Forms journey from office.com - Microsoft Tech Community - 369912

Guest3, Nov 28, 2019
Thema:

What benefits come with a Fresh Start or other forms of a reset?

1. What benefits come with a Fresh Start or other forms of a reset? - Similar Threads - benefits Fresh Start

2. fresh start vs. reset pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    fresh start vs. reset pc: What is the difference between a fresh start and resetting the PC? My PC has Windows 11 installed, is freezing too much for the last few days and disturbing my regular workflow. Should I reset the PC or give it a fresh start? Every related info is appreciated....
  3. What are the benefit of changing hwid

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What are the benefit of changing hwid: I just seen alot of people asking if their can change their hwid, i thought its not possible, but i guess i ill have to ask the higher up like this community, im pretty sure there are some cons when changing...
  4. What are the benefit of changing hwid

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What are the benefit of changing hwid: I just seen alot of people asking if their can change their hwid, i thought its not possible, but i guess i ill have to ask the higher up like this community, im pretty sure there are some cons when changing...
  5. Reset vs Fresh Start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Reset vs Fresh Start: What is the difference between reset and fresh start? I know both have the option to keep personal files. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/reset-vs-fresh-start/1bf783a2-19b7-48eb-a9a8-f0f693171dcc
  6. Regarding the Fresh start and resetting windows;

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Regarding the Fresh start and resetting windows;: After some windows update problem faced by me for the past 3 days; I am finally choosing the option to Fresh start or reset; I have two internal hard drives SSD and HDD. My OS is installed in SSD. So if I give fresh start or reset will this removes the files in HDD drive...
  7. is fresh-start different to factory reset?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    is fresh-start different to factory reset?: I could not reset my pc using factory reset because it said it did not work and nothing changed. So can i use fresh-start and will it work? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/is-fresh-start-different-to-factory-reset/353f5f29-f529-4820-bd1a-7c39b7fe3fce
  8. What is the benefit apart from very fast starting windows?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What is the benefit apart from very fast starting windows?: I would like to ask the relevant of this method. SDD 1 = OS + Software M.2 = Program files SDD 3 = cache files especially for Adobe Question : My M.2 speed is 3000MBps read write. But since it alone, it speed tied with SDD around 500MBps. So, if M.2 as OS + Software. What...
  9. What is the benefit of joining this community

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    What is the benefit of joining this community: What is the benefit of joining this community? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-is-the-benefit-of-joining-this-community/3b2a409c-afcf-4cac-bf89-358865d84106
  10. Coming Soon: A Tool to Start Fresh

in Windows 10 News
    Coming Soon: A Tool to Start Fresh: Coming Soon: A Tool to Start Fresh Hello Windows Insiders! Want a simple and easy way to start fresh with a clean installation of Windows? Looking for an easy way to do this? We're working on a tool to make this possible. Final testing and validation is underway...