Windows 10: what benefits do i get with microsoft

Discus and support what benefits do i get with microsoft in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; what benefits do I get with micresoft... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by jimwilson9, Jan 4, 2019.

1. what benefits do i get with microsoft

what benefits do I get with micresoft

:)

jimwilson9, Jan 4, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Jan 4, 2019
  3. timta2 Win User
    Microsoft Announces Global Anti-Piracy Day

Ok, I'm just tired of Microsoft starting these programs that they claim will benefit US the people when really it ONLY benefits them!

"Microsoft is taking these steps as part of its commitment to working with communities, national governments and local law enforcement agencies around the world to help protect its customers"

timta2, Jan 4, 2019
  4. what benefits do i get with microsoft

TPU's F@H Team

I second Auslander's suggestion. We need a separate section. Mod's, please take note. It's time to step up our efforts and commitment. Everyone benefits, including TPU.

BUCK NASTY, Jan 4, 2019
Thema:

what benefits do i get with microsoft

1. what benefits do i get with microsoft - Similar Threads - benefits microsoft

2. How to remove/hide Microsoft 365 View Benefits from System Setting in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to remove/hide Microsoft 365 View Benefits from System Setting in Windows 11?: I already have a Microsoft 365 subscription from my organization. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-removehide-microsoft-365-view-benefits-from/1d5d62bc-2b4c-4609-9fbf-5eb376c1b732
  3. How to remove/hide Microsoft 365 View Benefits from System Setting in Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to remove/hide Microsoft 365 View Benefits from System Setting in Windows 11?: I already have a Microsoft 365 subscription from my organization. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-removehide-microsoft-365-view-benefits-from/1d5d62bc-2b4c-4609-9fbf-5eb376c1b732
  4. Why do I need Microsoft 365? What is the benefits of this application?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why do I need Microsoft 365? What is the benefits of this application?: I forgot why I'm using Microsoft 365 * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-need-microsoft-365-what-is-the-benefits/3fade4f3-1080-48e7-beb7-7ce0f1b2d4f9
  5. Why do I need Microsoft 365? What is the benefits of this application?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Why do I need Microsoft 365? What is the benefits of this application?: I forgot why I'm using Microsoft 365 * Moved from Community Center https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-do-i-need-microsoft-365-what-is-the-benefits/3fade4f3-1080-48e7-beb7-7ce0f1b2d4f9
  6. is microsoft assure plan any benefit

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    is microsoft assure plan any benefit: i am paying for microsoft assure and i believe it was a benefit the first time i paid as I was told i have too for the support i needed. but over the last year, I have called many times to the normal support or chat and no one ever asks me for assure and some people don't...
  7. What benefits does Windows Defender give me with a Microsoft Account?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What benefits does Windows Defender give me with a Microsoft Account?: Windows Defender wants me to sign in with a Microsoft Account for "enhanced security and other benefits". However it doesn't explain what these benefits are. What does Windows Defender give me for signing in with a Microsoft Account? I'm using Windows 10 1909 165859
  8. Microsoft removes Office 2019 from Home Use Program benefits

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft removes Office 2019 from Home Use Program benefits: The Microsoft Home Use Program allows employees at eligible companies to buy an annual subscription of Office 365 Home or Office 365 Personal at a discount for use on personal devices. Microsoft quietly has made a change to its Home Use Program (HUP) for its Software...
  9. Microsoft discusses the benefits of Windows as a service

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft discusses the benefits of Windows as a service: We’re in the “Windows as a service” era and Microsoft make improvements to Windows 10 as necessary over time. Windows 10 as a service is updated every month with general or security improvements, and twice a year with new features. The traditional Windows servicing approach...
  10. Microsoft explains the benefits of Windows 10 Dynamic Update

in Windows 10 News
    Microsoft explains the benefits of Windows 10 Dynamic Update: Dynamic Update can help organizations and end users alike ensure that their Windows 10 devices have the latest feature update content (as part of an in-place upgrade)—and preserve precious features on demand (FODs) and language packs (LPs) that may have been previously...