Windows 10: What Bluetooth Driver should i install?

Discus and support What Bluetooth Driver should i install? in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I bought this brand new computer about 2 day's ago and it doesnt have bluetooth with it and i need a link to install a bluetooth driver does anyone... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Tesco's, Mar 18, 2021.

1. Tesco's Win User

What Bluetooth Driver should i install?

I bought this brand new computer about 2 day's ago and it doesnt have bluetooth with it and i need a link to install a bluetooth driver does anyone have a bluetooth driver install link possibly?

:)

Tesco's, Mar 18, 2021
Thema:

What Bluetooth Driver should i install?

1. What Bluetooth Driver should i install? - Similar Threads - Bluetooth Driver should

2. should i install this driver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    should i install this driver?: hello i have a question, there is a new update of graphics driver from intel driver support assistant, but they said before installing check manufacturers and then install it, i asked thempc is samsung galaxy book 3 pro 360 and samsung said ask microsoft about the update if...
  3. should i install this driver?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    should i install this driver?: hello i have a question, there is a new update of graphics driver from intel driver support assistant, but they said before installing check manufacturers and then install it, i asked thempc is samsung galaxy book 3 pro 360 and samsung said ask microsoft about the update if...
  4. What should i install ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What should i install ?: I have both cds which should i install as Default?MacOS 13.2 or Windows 11 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-should-i-install/7c70d120-315a-44d1-a35b-2e8790d66343
  5. What should i install ?

What should i install ?: I have both cds which should i install as Default?MacOS 13.2 or Windows 11 ? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-should-i-install/7c70d120-315a-44d1-a35b-2e8790d66343
  6. What should i install ?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. Which bluetooth driver should I disintall to reinstall my bluetooth driver?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Which bluetooth driver should I disintall to reinstall my bluetooth driver?: Hi guys,I have a ton of problems with my bluetooth on my actual Honor Magicbook/Huawei Matebook computer.So I want to try to reinstall my blueooth drivers and see if it help.But when I come to the device manager, under the bluetooth section I see something like in the image...
  8. Which bluetooth driver should I disintall to reinstall my bluetooth driver?

Which bluetooth driver should I disintall to reinstall my bluetooth driver?: Hi guys,I have a ton of problems with my bluetooth on my actual Honor Magicbook/Huawei Matebook computer.So I want to try to reinstall my blueooth drivers and see if it help.But when I come to the device manager, under the bluetooth section I see something like in the image...
  9. 2 Bluetooth LE drivers - what should I do and bluetooth says is turned off.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    2 Bluetooth LE drivers - what should I do and bluetooth says is turned off.: Hi, my Windows 10 says bluetooth is turned off and it may be because that there are 2 bluetooth drivers installed on my computer. They are called "Bluetooth LE Generic Attribute Service". I cannot connect to any of my Bluetooth devices. Should I uninstall one of the drivers?...
  10. What should I install?

What should I install?: I've just clean installed Windows 10 but I don't know what apps and programs I should install. Any suggestions? NOTE: There is absolutely nothing on my PC I would also like some suggestions as to how to get the most out of my PC. 33304