Windows 10: What brand of PC is best for small home business

Discus and support What brand of PC is best for small home business in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I'm looking to buy a PC to replace laptop which cannot be updated to use Windows 10 MS 10. I need more than just browsing internet and reading emails... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by LizFG, Mar 28, 2019.

1. LizFG Win User

What brand of PC is best for small home business

I'm looking to buy a PC to replace laptop which cannot be updated to use Windows 10 MS 10. I need more than just browsing internet and reading emails but do not need 'gaming'. Reliable, good after sales service, telephone or chat online Australian support.

Any advice?

:)

LizFG, Mar 28, 2019
  2. Allegheny Win User

Backup solutions for Small Business?

What types of solutions out there would be a good first step when it comes to protecting the information of a small business?

Allegheny, Mar 28, 2019
  3. Brink Win User
    National Small Business Week: 8 Windows 10 PCs for small businesses

Source: National Small Business Week: 8 Windows 10 PCs great for small businesses - Windows For Your Business

Brink, Mar 28, 2019
  4. What brand of PC is best for small home business

Small Business Network

I have a small business that currently has 1 pc "hosting" 8 workstations as a file sharer. We are set up as wired through a switch. We use windows 7 and all belong to a homegroup. I have been told I am playing with fire. Any suggestions what I would do different?

scottbecker17, Mar 28, 2019
Thema:

What brand of PC is best for small home business

1. What brand of PC is best for small home business - Similar Threads - brand best small

2. Windows for small business

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows for small business: Dear Microsoft,Is there a way to purchase Windows keys for small business instead of purchasing to individuals using Azure portal for exampleReply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-for-small-business/a22388f0-bcbf-4629-b45c-d67223c6bd6f
  3. Windows for small business

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows for small business: Dear Microsoft,Is there a way to purchase Windows keys for small business instead of purchasing to individuals using Azure portal for exampleReply https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-for-small-business/a22388f0-bcbf-4629-b45c-d67223c6bd6f
  4. Windows for Small Business

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows for Small Business: Hi everyone, need your help! I'm working for a small company and have to get Windows 10 for 10 PCs on behalf of our cmpany. 1. Any idea how to do this? 2. Do I buy licenses separately for each PC? Also, heard about Windows 365, but not sure if it covers just Windows or only...
  5. Microsoft for small business

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Microsoft for small business: I want to suggest that creates a Microsoft small business user ID so that we can log into windows, office, and other products and licenses as a small business. I want to have small business accounts for our small businesses. Where would I make that suggestion, or at what...
  6. Microsoft for small business

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Microsoft for small business: I want to suggest that creates a Microsoft small business user ID so that we can log into windows, office, and other products and licenses as a small business. I want to have small business accounts for our small businesses. Where would I make that suggestion, or at what...
  7. Windows 10 Home for small business

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows 10 Home for small business: Can I use windows 10 Home version for commercial use. Windows 10 Home version futures are enough for my business. Is it legal to use Windows 10 Home for commercial use in India?...
  8. Selling a business - what's the best way to handover access to PC's

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    Selling a business - what's the best way to handover access to PC's: Hello, I have a quick question as I am in the process of selling my business and as part of this process I need to handover two PC's which have various software installed on them to run the different parts of the business. I guess my question is, as part of Windows 10 I...
  9. Best way to share files small business

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Best way to share files small business: HI folks, newbie here We have a small business of approx 8 or so office workers. We all have one drive. But what I want to know is, without a physical server etc, what is our best way of being able to access, share and edit files from a central location. I've read about...
  10. which brand PC is the best overall?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    which brand PC is the best overall?: Yes, I need a new desktop PC and Yes, I have no knowledge of building up my own PC. Yes I know it's not difficult but I don't want to get myself into trouble because of no experience Which brand PC is the best overall in terms of made, and price? 121542