Windows 10: What browser are you using?

Discus and support What browser are you using? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Got back into windows. Just seeing what's everyone using and why? Anyone use same browser on phone to sync passwords between the 2? submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/jtaran006, Feb 16, 2020.

1. What browser are you using?

Got back into windows.

Just seeing what's everyone using and why?

Anyone use same browser on phone to sync passwords between the 2?

submitted by /u/jtaran006
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/jtaran006, Feb 16, 2020

2. defualt browser

Hi Llyan,

If you're having issues with setting a default browser, it can be due to some changes in the configuration settings. To assist you with your concern, we recommend that you set your preferred browser as the default by following the steps listed below:

• Type Settings in the Search bar and press
      Enter
    • Choose System then click on Default apps.
    • Scroll down, and click Set defaults by app option.
    • Click on your preferred browser, then click Choose defaults for this program.
    • Click Select all, then Save.

Let us know how it goes after performing the suggested steps.

Eileen Gal, Feb 16, 2020
  3. BF4 Browser Utility

What browser are you using? LogoBrowser.png

New! BF4 Browser Utility v1.2

This Browser will reduce the amount of memory a regular browser uses to View the Battlelog. This browser works for BF3 and BF4. Enjoy! *Toast :toast:

Change Log v1.2
    • New Features
      • New Icon.
      • New Type "about:config" in the address bar and click "Go" or press Enter on your keyboard to display the list of preferences for the GeckoFX browser.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - On the update window when you click "Yes" to get the update would take you to the old "BF3 Browser Utility" page. Now it takes you to the correct page.
    Spoiler: Screen Shots
    What browser are you using? Main.jpg

What browser are you using? Refresh.jpg

What browser are you using? about.jpg

Spoiler: Previous Change Logs Change Log v1.1
    • New Features
      • New Switch to BF3/BF4 button.
      • New hyper-link to the Home thread in the About window.
    • Improvements.
      • Code optimization
    • Fixed Issues in previous release
      • Fixed - If Bf4 was open before the browser and the "Auto Refresh" was enabled the Battlelog page would not load properly.
    Spoiler: Bug alert No bugs in this release yet!
    Spoiler: BF4 Browser Utility Disclaimer Disclaimer
    • The "BF4 Browser Utility" is provided as is without any guarantees or warranty.
    • The author is under no obligation to provide support, service, corrections, or upgrades to the "BF4 Browser Utility".
    • The posted file is in no way associated with "techpowerup!". Please direct any issues or questions in this thread.
    • By executing or Downloading the "BF4 Browser Utility" you agree to these terms.
    Spoiler: Requirements Microsoft .Net Framework 4.5 - Download
    Download Here!

Mindweaver, Feb 16, 2020
  4. What browser are you using?

Unable to set default browser

• Does this issue happens while you try to set other browser as default too or is it specific to specific browser?

Any browser.

Already did the steps you suggested. It's some kind of bug where it's impossible to set a default browser at all.

I heard elsewhere from one other user
    that it seems to be a problem with upgrading to 10 on the SP3. Sounds very specifc.

guustavooo, Feb 16, 2020
Thema:

What browser are you using?

1. What browser are you using? - Similar Threads - browser are using

2. What browser are you guys using?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What browser are you guys using?: Been using edge for awhile now and they added so many bloatware that i think its time i move on… submitted by /u/runnbl3 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/13c2fbu/what_browser_are_you_guys_using/
  3. New Browser Pays You for Use

in Browsers and Email
    New Browser Pays You for Use: This new browser Gener8 based on Chrome won funding on Dragon's Den on BBC TV last night. The browser can be set to block all ads or pay you 80% of the ad revenue. I'll give it a whirl for non-sensitive web browsing. Has anyone tried it? Gener8 Ads | Take control of the Ads...
  4. What internet browser gives you the most privacy?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What internet browser gives you the most privacy?: I know that duck duck go is the safest search engine but I don’t know what’s the safest internet browser. submitted by /u/Fap99timesaday [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i9chl5/what_internet_browser_gives_you_the_most_privacy/
  5. What do you use as antivirus?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What do you use as antivirus?: Im using Windows Defender as full antivirus and Malwarebytes (Free version) So far. I've never had viruses malware on my computers. I started doing this 2016-2017. Are paid antivirus products not worth it now? Back then i used to use Bitdefender and it was pretty good. It...
  6. Do you use the Brave browser?

in Browsers and Email
    Do you use the Brave browser?: I've been trying it out for several days now, I like it, and it looks to be much more private than Googles government surveillance browser is. It runs like and looks like Chrome, works good with Lastpass, and my VPN. I wanted to get away from Google chrome, Brave my just be...
  7. What is the fastest browser to use with windows 10?

in Browsers and Email
    What is the fastest browser to use with windows 10?: I have a new HP and now a faster router (thanks, Compumind!) so what browser can best take advantage of my new fast internet without bogging me down with also sorts of ad's and other things. Microsot Edge seems OK but I prefer Chrome. Thanks :) 127794
  8. What software would you use?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What software would you use?: If you wanted to create a simple program on your Computer using the Parallel or Serial port as the I/O, what software would you use to write the program? I want to write a little program that sends series of code to my Computer Controlled Ham Radio, which will set. among...
  9. What "Gamer" Gear Do You Use?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What "Gamer" Gear Do You Use?: Curious to know what all of you are running as far as "gamer gear" (keyboard, mouse, headset, ect.). I'm using a Logitech K380 wireless keyboard, Logitech MX wireless mouse, and a pair of Apple ear buds (which are surprisingly really good). I also have a Logitech G230...
  10. View Poll Results: What browser do you use in your Windows 10 installation?

in Browsers and Email
    View Poll Results: What browser do you use in your Windows 10 installation?: Hi guys! After the upgrade to Windows 10 (i upgraded to the Insider Preview) some time ago, i found the browser, we known as project spartan. Today, it's called Microsoft Edge. Since the beginning, i had a problem with the browser that made it very frustrating to use. When I...