Windows 10: What build does the "fresh start" give you?

Discus and support What build does the "fresh start" give you? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; I am thinking of using the fresh start tool in Windows 10 to reinstall. My question is, if you run it on an Insider Preview build, what build will it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by irinelonofrei, Apr 21, 2019.

1. What build does the "fresh start" give you?

I am thinking of using the fresh start tool in Windows 10 to reinstall. My question is, if you run it on an Insider Preview build, what build will it give you? I am running build 18875.

:)

irinelonofrei, Apr 21, 2019

2. is it possible to hand build a motherboard?

Might I suggest you simply build a computer, making notes and taking pictures step by step. Most people (probably including your teacher) have no idea even where to start building a computer. You'll do fine, and if you get stuck we're here to help ya out! *Toast :toast:

thoughtdisorder, Apr 21, 2019
  3. What build does the "fresh start" give you?

Windows Fresh Start

What I mean by fresh start is, an option found in Windows Defender Security Center -> Device Performance & Health -> Fresh Star

• Fresh Start: "Start fresh with a clean up to date installation of Windows. This will keep your personal files and some windows settings, and remove some of your apps."
    I proceeded to check the disk through the mentioned instructions but no error was found. Any idea what might be causing the issue?

DiegoOchoa1, Apr 21, 2019
Thema:

What build does the "fresh start" give you?

1. What build does the "fresh start" give you? - Similar Threads - build does fresh

2. PC does not allow Reset/Fresh Start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    PC does not allow Reset/Fresh Start: My laptop has slowed so much, I'm fully updated, ran Health Check, ran a full scan, PC says no problems. so why does my PC not allow me to run Fresh Start/Reset. Every time I click on Recovery, it just blanks and returns back to my Desktop.Would really appreciate your help...
  3. PC does not allow Reset/Fresh Start

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC does not allow Reset/Fresh Start: My laptop has slowed so much, I'm fully updated, ran Health Check, ran a full scan, PC says no problems. so why does my PC not allow me to run Fresh Start/Reset. Every time I click on Recovery, it just blanks and returns back to my Desktop.Would really appreciate your help...
  4. PC does not allow Reset/Fresh Start

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Windows does not start, gives an error 0xc0000359

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows does not start, gives an error 0xc0000359: Yesterday my laptop only had the logo when I wanted to start. I tried to install win 10 but it doesn't work. Just have this error 0xc0000359 on the screen. Is there an option to fix it?...
  6. Start fresh: what ‘settings’ are saved?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Start fresh: what ‘settings’ are saved?: Hi. I want to do a good old wipe OS and reinstalls if I use the fat art fresh function it says that it ‘saves some settings’. Which ones? I want to get rid of any (stupid) stuff I might have done in the past years via prompt and forgotten about (e.g. disable HPET, etc). Will...
  7. Fresh Start - what drives does it affect?

Fresh Start - what drives does it affect?: I have two HDDs inside my PC, one's a 320GB, one is a 1TB where I keep most of my files, such as games, uni projects, and backups from the 320GB HDD, where my OS is installed. Now, I have a Windows 7 Ultimate, and planning on upgrading to Windows 10 Pro. I want to install the...
  8. Problem in giving fresh start

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problem in giving fresh start: I want give my laptop of win 10 pro a fresh start but when I click the additional info, it takes me to the web of MS support.without taking me to get started option. please help.....
  9. Does Fresh Start allow you to change the display language in Windows 10 Single Language?

in Windows 10 Customization
    Does Fresh Start allow you to change the display language in Windows 10 Single Language?: My laptop came preinstalled with Windows 10 Single Language in Brazillian Portuguese and I can't really afford upgrading to Windows 10 Pro. And, I've tried some solutions for changing display language without reinstalling Windows, but they didn't work. So I'm wondering what...
  10. What internet browser gives you the most privacy?

What internet browser gives you the most privacy?: I know that duck duck go is the safest search engine but I don’t know what’s the safest internet browser. submitted by /u/Fap99timesaday [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/i9chl5/what_internet_browser_gives_you_the_most_privacy/