Windows 10: What Button? I do not see one!

Discus and support What Button? I do not see one! in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; "Your device is at risk because it's out of date and missing important security and quality updates. Let's get you back on track so Windows can run... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Tom (aka Reallyoldguy), Aug 15, 2018.

1. What Button? I do not see one!

"Your device is at risk because it's out of date and missing important security and quality updates. Let's get you back on track so Windows can run more securely. Select this button to get going:"

What Button? I do not see one !

:)

Tom (aka Reallyoldguy), Aug 15, 2018

2. Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

Thanks for reply
    but your suggestion did not work.When i turn off home button in Edge and re-open Edge and turn on home button ...the home icon appears but fades away when Edge is re-opened.

I even uninstalled Edge and re-installed Edge following a fellow members suggestion tutorial but this step did not work either.

Very strange

treblefree, Aug 15, 2018
  3. snoopy51 Win User
    Cannot set home button icon Microsoft Edge

The workaround is not a solution as I stated. It merely create an button on the Favorite Bar!

Please follow davidhk's suggestion. You may have to run SFC /scannow three times in order to correct the file corruption problem!

snoopy51, Aug 15, 2018
  4. Anne Ros Win User

What Button? I do not see one!

download button on Netflix app

Hi Petre,

This might be caused by a software conflict. As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest resetting the app and see if it helps. To do that, follow the steps below:

• Go to Settings.
    • Select System.
    • On the left-panel, click Apps & features.
    • Look for the app on the list then click it.
    • Click the Advanced options link.
    • Click the Reset button.
    • If resetting did not work or not available, click the Repair
      button instead.
    • Restart your PC.

If the issue still persists, try uninstalling and reinstalling the app and see if it helps.

Should you need further assistance, feel free to post back.

Anne Ros, Aug 15, 2018
Thema:

What Button? I do not see one!

1. What Button? I do not see one! - Similar Threads - Button

2. Mute/Unmute Mic Button on Keyboard Doesn’t Work

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mute/Unmute Mic Button on Keyboard Doesn’t Work: The key to mute/unmute my mic hasn't been working recently. Usually, it would show a semi-transparent pop-up whenever I'd press it like in the picture below, but now it doesn't show a pop-up at all. Pressing it seems to have no effect on whether my mic is on or off I tried...
  3. Mute/Unmute Mic Button on Keyboard Doesn’t Work

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mute/Unmute Mic Button on Keyboard Doesn’t Work: The key to mute/unmute my mic hasn't been working recently. Usually, it would show a semi-transparent pop-up whenever I'd press it like in the picture below, but now it doesn't show a pop-up at all. Pressing it seems to have no effect on whether my mic is on or off I tried...
  4. Mouse sticking to side of the screen on login, unable to click buttons with finger or mouse.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse sticking to side of the screen on login, unable to click buttons with finger or mouse.: Using Surface Pro 8 with Windows 11 22H2, fully up to date... This just started happening recently about a week ago, my mouse gets stuck and frozen on the side of the login screen, making me unable to use it or the touch option to login properly. I can only do it with my Slim...
  5. Mouse sticking to side of the screen on login, unable to click buttons with finger or mouse.

Mouse sticking to side of the screen on login, unable to click buttons with finger or mouse.: Using Surface Pro 8 with Windows 11 22H2, fully up to date... This just started happening recently about a week ago, my mouse gets stuck and frozen on the side of the login screen, making me unable to use it or the touch option to login properly. I can only do it with my Slim...
  6. Login Doesn't work on windows 11 only sign in button shows

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Login Doesn't work on windows 11 only sign in button shows: As you've seen the title login isn't working I am only getting a sign in button which to isn't working after pressing on it it keeps giving the same page. Not even password box is appearing.I have also tried logging in safe mode but still it stopped at sign in welcome page....
  7. Login Doesn't work on windows 11 only sign in button shows

Login Doesn't work on windows 11 only sign in button shows: As you've seen the title login isn't working I am only getting a sign in button which to isn't working after pressing on it it keeps giving the same page. Not even password box is appearing.I have also tried logging in safe mode but still it stopped at sign in welcome page....
  8. Suddenly glitchy Caps Lock Button

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Suddenly glitchy Caps Lock Button: My Caps Lock was working perfectly normally today until about an hour ago. I run a program called TypeWell for work; while in the TypeWell window, it started rapidly turning on and off and flicking an indicator UI on my computer screen. I frequently need to use the Caps Lock...
  9. Suddenly glitchy Caps Lock Button

Suddenly glitchy Caps Lock Button: My Caps Lock was working perfectly normally today until about an hour ago. I run a program called TypeWell for work; while in the TypeWell window, it started rapidly turning on and off and flicking an indicator UI on my computer screen. I frequently need to use the Caps Lock...
  10. Xbox Game bar record button is greyed out

Xbox Game bar record button is greyed out: My game bar looks like this:-My Captures Setting looks like this, "Recording Preferences" is completely empty.I have tried the solution of regedit on the following post but still it's not...