Windows 10: What can be done about the audio application issue?

Discus and support What can be done about the audio application issue? in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Hello,My audio has been having some problems lately. Despite the fact that my chosen audio output RealtekR Audio works fine alone e.g. it makes a noise... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by walderpeaky87, Nov 14, 2022.

1. What can be done about the audio application issue?

Hello,My audio has been having some problems lately. Despite the fact that my chosen audio output RealtekR Audio works fine alone e.g. it makes a noise whenever I adjust the slider, it does not work with any application, whether it be Chrome, games, or music. In spite of restarting, updating drivers, and checking permissions on all my applications, everything seems to be fine. Strangely enough, everything worked fine until suddenly it stopped. I would appreciate any tips or insights you may have! By chance, I'm also running Windows 11.

:)

walderpeaky87, Nov 14, 2022
  2. michael Win User

Please suggest me best Audio Video Syncing application.

Hi Guys,

Please suggest me best Audio Video Syncing application.

I have created one animation with few frames and the i have adjusted the movement of those frames as per audio bit which I had connected to my ears while making that animation. but now I want to sync that animation video with audio file. I did that with virtual dub software as well but somewhere in video the frames left behind the audio.

Please give me proper suggestion of application which can do that.

Thanks
    micheal.

michael, Nov 14, 2022
  3. Windows 10 Audio Issue

Hello,

Thank you for providing a detailed information on your issue. I appreciate the step-by-step troubleshooting and the pains you took to resolve the issue. However, there are a few more steps that we can try to diagnose the root cause and in order to
    fix the issue permanently.

As per the issue description there is no sound on some application. This could be if the drivers get corrupted or not installed properly.
    This issue could have occurred due to these reasons too:

• If Audio service and its dependency services are not running.
    • Corrupt audio drivers.

Try the steps listed here and check if it helps:

Method 1

I suggest you to run the Hardware and Devices
    troubleshooter and check if it helps.

• Type troubleshooting in the search bar.
    • Select Troubleshooting.
    • Select View all on the top left corner.
    • Click on Hardware and Devices.
    • Follow the on-screen instructions to run the troubleshooter.
    • Check if issue persists.

Method 2:

If the issue persists, I would suggest you to check if the audio dependency services are started and their
    Startup Type is set to Automatic.

a. Press Windows Key +R.

b. Type Services.msc and hit Enter.

c. Scroll down through the list and find the following services.

Plug and Play

Multimedia Class Scheduler

Windows Audio Endpoint Builder

d. Double-click on the services one by one and check if the services are
    started and startup type is automatic.

Additional Information:

You may refer to the article mentioned below.

No sound in Windows

Fix sound or audio problems in Windows - Microsoft Support

Note: Applies to Windows 10

Hope this would help. If issue still persists post back with current status of your computer and result of proposed suggestion, we will be happy to assist you.

Regards,

Ramesh.Kumar, Nov 14, 2022
  4. What can be done about the audio application issue?

Audio 'dip' issue with Windows 10

Hi Elliot,

Thank you for posting your queries in Microsoft Community.

We are sorry to know that you have issues while listening to certain audios.

Please follow these steps and check if that helps.

Method1: I suggest you to run an audio troubleshooter.

Windows 10 has a built-in troubleshooter to check and fix issues with Sound. I would suggest you to run this troubleshooter to check if the issue is with your Audio

Refer these steps:

• Press Windows key +X, select Control panel

• Change the view by option on the top right to Large icons

• Click on troubleshooting and click on the view all option on the left panel

• Run the playing Audio troubleshooter.

Method2: Uncheck the enhancement feature in sound options.

• Press X from the key board and select control panel.
    • Select sounds under control panel.
    • Go to advance setting and uncheck the enhancement feature and check if that helps.

Hope this helps in resolving the issue. If the issue persists, do get back to us. We will be

Sudharshan M K, Nov 14, 2022
Thema:

What can be done about the audio application issue?

1. What can be done about the audio application issue? - Similar Threads - done audio application

2. So what is being done about the microphone problem??????????????

in Windows 10 Gaming
    So what is being done about the microphone problem??????????????: Went to use my microphone in Google Chrome and it doesn't work. It is on in Chrome settings and it is available for Chrome in Windows settings.Windows shows there is no microphone available. It has always been there. Why is it that every time Microsoft does updates, something...
  3. So what is being done about the microphone problem??????????????

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    So what is being done about the microphone problem??????????????: Went to use my microphone in Google Chrome and it doesn't work. It is on in Chrome settings and it is available for Chrome in Windows settings.Windows shows there is no microphone available. It has always been there. Why is it that every time Microsoft does updates, something...
  4. What can be done to resolve Memory Integrity issues, if no info is given in the...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What can be done to resolve Memory Integrity issues, if no info is given in the...: I have a windows 11 pro dell inspiron laptop.Before the new update 22h2, and before May 18, 2023 updates. Everything was working great, until I installed microsofts update of the malicious software removal. The very same week I noticed upon using the microsofts update. The...
  5. Had issues with recent update what can be done?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Had issues with recent update what can be done?: To whom it may concern: I recently had an update occur on my Windows 10 machine, NVIDIA - Display - 31.0.15.2802 that is causing numerous subsequent issues. One shows that the control panel for NVIDIA cannot be found. However, more importantly, all of my apps, shortcuts,...
  6. Had issues with recent update what can be done?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Had issues with recent update what can be done?: To whom it may concern: I recently had an update occur on my Windows 10 machine, NVIDIA - Display - 31.0.15.2802 that is causing numerous subsequent issues. One shows that the control panel for NVIDIA cannot be found. However, more importantly, all of my apps, shortcuts,...
  7. Had issues with recent update what can be done?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  8. What can be done about the audio application issue?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What can be done about the audio application issue?: Hello,My audio has been having some problems lately. Despite the fact that my chosen audio output RealtekR Audio works fine alone e.g. it makes a noise whenever I adjust the slider, it does not work with any application, whether it be Chrome, games, or music. In spite of...
  9. How to see what I've done in a application

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    How to see what I've done in a application: Hi, I want to know if there is a way to see what I've done in a application by my Microsoft account or Windows. For example, I am using the Google Chrome, how to see what I've done in Google Chrome, if I delete the historic? Is there a way to see by something in Windows or...
  10. what can be done about bluetooth drops

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    what can be done about bluetooth drops: I have replaced my bluetooth adapter 3x with no luck, the issue is definatly Windows related, I have a pair of Bose QC35 headphones that work perfectly with everything except what I bought them for MY Windows desktop computer, I also have wireless mouse and keyboard that have...