Windows 10: what can i do if my game wont go to its normal size

Discus and support what can i do if my game wont go to its normal size in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I never do. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-can-i-do-if-my-game-wont-go-to-its-normal/d975a2e8-7044-404d-9a82-da6571902f0b Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by TinaWalther, Nov 16, 2018.

1. what can i do if my game wont go to its normal size

I never do.

:)

TinaWalther, Nov 16, 2018
  2. Ferdz Amp Win User

Desctop got 2/3 of the normal size

Hello,

This should be resolved by updating the screen resolution for your display. Kindly follow the steps below:

1. Open Start , select Settings > System > Display.
    2. Under Scale and layout, check the setting under Change the size of text, apps, and other items. We suggest you use the percentage marked "(Recommended)."
    3. If that doesn't solve your problem, under Resolution, select a new value. We suggest you stick with the resolution marked "(Recommended)."

Let me know how it goes.

Ferdz Amp, Nov 16, 2018
  3. how to enable normal/bigger size from small font size in toolbar and next to icons

Hi Tim,

For us to address you concern, we suggest following these steps on how to increase the text size of toolbars, application labels and folder names:

• On Cortana search, type display settings.
    • Choose Display settings from the list.
    • Click on Advanced display settings.
    • Under Related settings, select on Advanced sizing of text and other items.
    • Under Change only the text size, change specific items on your preferred text size then click on
      Apply.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Gerard Qui, Nov 16, 2018
  4. what can i do if my game wont go to its normal size

increase text size

Hello,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Follow the steps to change the font size:

• Click on "Windows logo" and select "Settings".
    • Select "System".
    • You can change the font size here.

Follow the steps to go to Control Panel:

• Type "Control Panel" in the search bar.
    • Select "Control Panel" from suggestions.

I hope this helps you. If you have any further query in future, feel free to contact us. We will be happy to help you.

Thank you.

Amit(Kumar), Nov 16, 2018
Thema:

what can i do if my game wont go to its normal size

1. what can i do if my game wont go to its normal size - Similar Threads - game wont normal

2. can you pls help how do i zoom to normal size?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    can you pls help how do i zoom to normal size?: while i was just playing roblox, minding my own buisness and using WASD, it suddenly zoomed all my screen and now theres 2 black lines and 1 screen in the middle and the worst part, IT EVEN EFFECTED MY YT PAGE, i totally did not click on anything that would zoom in my screen...
  3. can you pls help how do i zoom to normal size?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can you pls help how do i zoom to normal size?: while i was just playing roblox, minding my own buisness and using WASD, it suddenly zoomed all my screen and now theres 2 black lines and 1 screen in the middle and the worst part, IT EVEN EFFECTED MY YT PAGE, i totally did not click on anything that would zoom in my screen...
  4. can you pls help how do i zoom to normal size?

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. What can I do to return to normal speed?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What can I do to return to normal speed?: Hello,I’ve turned on my laptop that was running just normal yesterday to find it being extremely slow during startup and doing normal functions opening folders, settings, refreshing etc.I’ve run Malwarebytes and Microsoft Defender quick scan couple of times but no virus was...
  6. What can I do to return to normal speed?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What can I do to return to normal speed?: Hello,I’ve turned on my laptop that was running just normal yesterday to find it being extremely slow during startup and doing normal functions opening folders, settings, refreshing etc.I’ve run Malwarebytes and Microsoft Defender quick scan couple of times but no virus was...
  7. What can I do to bring it back to normal?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What can I do to bring it back to normal?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DGZ_BF [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/xcksjs/what_can_i_do_to_bring_it_back_to_normal/
  8. It say its not correct but when i go into my accaunt on my phone it is what can i do

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    It say its not correct but when i go into my accaunt on my phone it is what can i do: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/killer2X [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/ilzd0f/it_say_its_not_correct_but_when_i_go_into_my/
  9. my memory card wont entirely go into the slot, what do i do

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my memory card wont entirely go into the slot, what do i do: my memory card wont go entirely into the slot what do I do https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-memory-card-wont-entirely-go-into-the-slot-what/682be0ee-a545-486c-9950-e6e775f69d65
  10. What can i do to improve my gaming performance?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What can i do to improve my gaming performance?: My specs are, Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM)2Duo CPU E8400 @ 3.00GHz 2.99 GHz Installed Ram: 8.00 GB (7.87 GB usable) System Type: 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor Edition: Windows 10 Pro Version: 1803 OS Build: 17134.228 My framerate gets choppy on...