Windows 10: What Can I Do That Just Now My Option To Edit My File Pictures To Make Them...

Discus and support What Can I Do That Just Now My Option To Edit My File Pictures To Make Them... in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hi,What can I do that just now my option which I had been using for hours today and for years by now to edit my file pictures to make them... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Topazthecat, Sep 25, 2022.

1. What Can I Do That Just Now My Option To Edit My File Pictures To Make Them...

Hi,What can I do that just now my option which I had been using for hours today and for years by now to edit my file pictures to make them lighter,darker,increase clarity etc has disappeared only the edit 3D option is there now.

:)

Topazthecat, Sep 25, 2022
  2. enso Win User

Quick Access not searching Pictures folder

Summary, that last suggestion didn't work.

• I moved the pictures to another folder temporarily.

• Since there were no troubleshooting steps for this scenario, just for the heck of it, I ran through the restore steps. Copied some pictures into the Pictures folder, ran a Quick Access search and initial problem remains: Searching all of QA doesn't find any files in Pictures folder, running search on just the Pictures folder does. I want to run a global search and find matching files in any/all of the Documents, Music, Videos, and Pictures folders.
    That article dates from 2015 and I'm guessing is out of date. I hope it didn't create potential future problems in my registry.

Bottom line: I'm still looking for a fix.

3. Edit metadata autocomplete list for pictures/music files

I cannot find a way to delete/edit the autocomplete list displayed when editing the metadata on pictures. I get a list of previous entries (some of which are just plain junk) and would like to delete those as suggestions. I tried the steps with the following
    link and did not have any success. I do not have a AUTOCOMPLETE listing under "Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\MediaPlayer".

The locked thread for a similar question under Windows Vista:

Redirecting

Thanks,

Brian

Brian Z. Patton, Sep 25, 2022
  4. Johan45 Win User

What Can I Do That Just Now My Option To Edit My File Pictures To Make Them...

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Sep 25, 2022
Thema:

What Can I Do That Just Now My Option To Edit My File Pictures To Make Them...

1. What Can I Do That Just Now My Option To Edit My File Pictures To Make Them... - Similar Threads - Option Edit File

2. what can i do when my pc is just terrible

in Windows 10 Gaming
    what can i do when my pc is just terrible: i had a problem with my pc launching a file for a game it kept giving me the kmode error so i reset my pc after trying everything the internet and my friends said and now i can disable anti virus because it states that the it is limiting my access...
  3. what can i do when my pc is just terrible

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    what can i do when my pc is just terrible: i had a problem with my pc launching a file for a game it kept giving me the kmode error so i reset my pc after trying everything the internet and my friends said and now i can disable anti virus because it states that the it is limiting my access...
  4. Idk what happened, but all of my apps are huge now on my desktop. How do I make them go...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Idk what happened, but all of my apps are huge now on my desktop. How do I make them go...: Idk what happened, but all of my apps are huge now on my desktop. How do I make them go back to normal size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/idk-what-happened-but-all-of-my-apps-are-huge-now/1e82b63e-cb26-4c0d-a9a1-a55f4e3da78d
  5. Idk what happened, but all of my apps are huge now on my desktop. How do I make them go...

Idk what happened, but all of my apps are huge now on my desktop. How do I make them go...: Idk what happened, but all of my apps are huge now on my desktop. How do I make them go back to normal size? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/idk-what-happened-but-all-of-my-apps-are-huge-now/1e82b63e-cb26-4c0d-a9a1-a55f4e3da78d
  6. Idk what happened, but all of my apps are huge now on my desktop. How do I make them go...

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. I was doing random stuff and then changed all my dll files to notepad files can i make them...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I was doing random stuff and then changed all my dll files to notepad files can i make them...: I was just playing around and then all my dll files went to notepad files and i cant use anything in my games anymore because i dont have any dll's...
  8. I was doing random stuff and then changed all my dll files to notepad files can i make them...

I was doing random stuff and then changed all my dll files to notepad files can i make them...: I was just playing around and then all my dll files went to notepad files and i cant use anything in my games anymore because i dont have any dll's...
  9. What can I do to make my computer better?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What can I do to make my computer better?: I have an old gaming computer and there are no parts around to get the actual computer up to modern standards. Is there anything I can connect to the computer to make it better? submitted by /u/t_maceroni [link] [comments]...
  10. How do I make a slideshow for the photos in my picture file?

in Windows 10 Customization
    How do I make a slideshow for the photos in my picture file?: As a 70 year old senior citizen, does anyone have easy directions for me to make a slide show? I want to use the photos from my picture file in order to see them when I'm not actively using the computer. (I was able to chose a photo for my wallpaper.)...