Windows 10: What can I do to enable my computer to receive incoming email which currently are received...

Discus and support What can I do to enable my computer to receive incoming email which currently are received... in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; My computer is not receiving most incoming email. but are received by my phone. That prevents me from printing those email and any attachments I... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by wailana, Jan 7, 2019.

1. wailana Win User

What can I do to enable my computer to receive incoming email which currently are received...

My computer is not receiving most incoming email. but are received by my phone. That prevents me from printing those email and any attachments

I If I could forward email from my phone to my computer the problem would not be great as it is now. However I find that to be not possible. And air printing is not available to me. I do not use outlook. Therefore is there anything that I can do to rectify the problem?

:)

wailana, Jan 7, 2019

2. OUTLOOK 365 does not send or receive emails

I installed Win 10 today and everything works so far. Except Outlook 365. I open it and go to send and receive email but I get the following error: :error 0x800cc1a Your server does not support the encryption type you have specified. try changing the encryption method. Contact your ISP for assistance". I contacted them and they had no idea why nor had any other trouble calls with the win 10 install. I have accomplished one time the SFC/scannow with negative results. any help would be appreciated

**SOLVED** After much research, I found that the ports assigned for incoming were set at 995, which the default for email is port 110. steps to solve were opening outlook, 1. clicking on file tab, 2. in info tab select account and social network settings, 3. select account settings, 4. select current email profile, 5. select change, 6. select more settings bottom right in window, 7. select the advanced tab (internet email settings), 8. select port 110 as incoming or select default tab, 9. close all and restart, open outlook and click send receive button and mail showed be receive and send.

hockeypuck, Jan 7, 2019
  3. not receiving email

Hi,

We would like to ask a few questions to better assist you.

• What is the model of your phone and which version of Windows is currently installed?
    • Were you able to receive emails from your other accounts?
    • Were you able to send emails?
    • What app are you using to access your emails?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • What are the troubleshooting steps that you've done so far?

Regards.

Cristal Reg, Jan 7, 2019
  4. What can I do to enable my computer to receive incoming email which currently are received...

Long delay in receiving email notifications

I received 4 PM's today and I have yet to receive an email about any of them

brandonwh64, Jan 7, 2019
Thema:

What can I do to enable my computer to receive incoming email which currently are received...

1. What can I do to enable my computer to receive incoming email which currently are received... - Similar Threads - enable computer receive

2. Received This Email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Received This Email: Thames Valley ParkReadingBerkshireRG6 1WGUNITED KINGDOMDear SiriMadamMicrosoft Corporation wish to notify all online customers as we celebrates this new year Promotion Award 2023; and also to inform you that you have emerged one of the beneficiary Selected in this year 2023...
  3. Not receiving emails.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not receiving emails.: I'm not receiving my emails now. I received them five days ago but no more. Thanks. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-receiving-emails/b4fcb55b-94d8-431d-8905-6041e15b1756
  4. Receiving Emails on new computer

Receiving Emails on new computer: I just bought a new computer with Windows 10. I have set up my Microsoft account a bellsouth.net account and am trying to use the Mail app that comes with Windows 10 the envelope in the task bar. I can send emails out, but cannot receive emails at all. I have tried using the...
  5. microsoft email on computer will not send emails but can receive them

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    microsoft email on computer will not send emails but can receive them: got a new computer on 10/31. set up and emails were both sent and received. now will only receive--will not send. I tried deleting the account and restarting computer. then re-entered the email account data. still will not send. can anyone help?...
  6. Not Receiving Email

Not Receiving Email: Why am I not able to receive an email from a particular business? They've attempted to send an attachment encrypted, not encrypted, and an email with no attachment at all....
  7. not receiving emails

not receiving emails: not receiving emails to *** Email address is removed for privacy *** acct. my only acct https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/not-receiving-emails/8619f877-aa00-4dd7-8942-5788bde8ab3b
  8. Is there a way to enable email to be received by both my ophone and my computer simultaneously?

Is there a way to enable email to be received by both my ophone and my computer simultaneously?: some email sent to my email address are received by my iPhone but not my computer and vice versa. That happens even when the email address is in the settings of both devices. Also if the email is received only on my iPhone I have no way to print the message and any...
  9. not receiving incoming email in the Windows Mail

not receiving incoming email in the Windows Mail: Mail is sending out mail but not receiving any mail, any ideas welcome https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-windows_install/not-receiving-incoming-email-in-the-windows-mail/6939a04c-ef0b-4348-adf9-7c2c6bc5ae41
  10. Windows Mail App - Inbox Not Receiving Incoming Email

in Browsers and Email
    Windows Mail App - Inbox Not Receiving Incoming Email: Using the Windows 10 native mail app with my Outlook.com account any email sent to me goes into a folder with my email address. Nothing ever shows up in the "Inbox" folder. Is there a way to change that? 73891