Windows 10: What can I do to fix very low CPU and GPU usage after windows update ?

Discus and support What can I do to fix very low CPU and GPU usage after windows update ? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; After updating to windows 10 22H2 my CPU utilisation has gone down to 1 or 2 % at idle and does not go above 40% even while gaming also, the threads... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by vikraanth_P_R, Nov 27, 2022.

1. What can I do to fix very low CPU and GPU usage after windows update ?

After updating to windows 10 22H2 my CPU utilisation has gone down to 1 or 2 % at idle and does not go above 40% even while gaming also, the threads and handles count is half of what they were before the update. I rolled back to previous version Of windows 10 ie21H2 but the problem remained the same. I even updated to windows 11 22h2 to see if the problem would be fixed but still it’s the same. This caused a major drop in performance in games and the gpu and cpu usage and clock speeds are low and not what they used to be. Do help me with this

:)

vikraanth_P_R, Nov 27, 2022

2. Low single core performance CPU in windows 11 22h2 update, low CPU usage

The recent patch fixed the low GPU usage issue in games, however, CPU usage is still low. below 6%. So Microsoft still needs to fix that. because when I rolled back the update, the usage is fine. even when i run a single core benchmark in cinebench the CPU usage is still below 6%. no driver updates or uninstallation fixed it. only roll back to update fixed the problem. I have Ryzen 5 5600X, 32G corsair ram, RTX 3070. as i mentioned, rolling back the update fixed the issue. GPU usage was low until the recent update from microsoft but there is a problem with the CPU still

Jack010001, Nov 27, 2022
  3. kenalbus Win User
    Windows 10 CPU usage 100% when Nvidia GPU enabled

I've had the same problem, and have exactly the same GPU model. I was able to set the drivers back to factory default, but any update I've tried (including the most recent) causes the massive cpu usage. I've contacted tech support for both Nvidia and Asus,
    and followed all the steps they suggested, with no luck.

kenalbus, Nov 27, 2022
  4. What can I do to fix very low CPU and GPU usage after windows update ?

CPU usage dropped to 5% during Gaming after installing Win 11 22H2 update causing huge lag

The recent patch fixed the low GPU usage issue in games, however, CPU usage is still low in games. below 6%. So Microsoft still needs to fix that. because when i rolled back the update, the usage is fine.

Jack010001, Nov 27, 2022
Thema:

What can I do to fix very low CPU and GPU usage after windows update ?

1. What can I do to fix very low CPU and GPU usage after windows update ? - Similar Threads - fix very low

2. GPU and CPU usage very unstable

in Windows 10 Gaming
    GPU and CPU usage very unstable: My GPU and CPU usage very unstable because of Windows Process' such as desktop window manager, client server runtime process and system.All of a sudden one of them use like 70% gpu and unusually high CPU such as 20 or 30 while idle. Not even in game. I've included a...
  3. GPU and CPU usage very unstable

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    GPU and CPU usage very unstable: My GPU and CPU usage very unstable because of Windows Process' such as desktop window manager, client server runtime process and system.All of a sudden one of them use like 70% gpu and unusually high CPU such as 20 or 30 while idle. Not even in game. I've included a...
  4. High cpu and ram usage low gpu usage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High cpu and ram usage low gpu usage: Hello, I have got my girlfriend a rx 580 8gb with her i3 10100f, which is pretty good. However, games are performing worse than when she had a gt 710. Even Mimecraft goes on low fps. Besides that, she got only 1x8 of ram, which pc only uses 6gb as max dk why, When I open any...
  5. High cpu and ram usage low gpu usage

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    High cpu and ram usage low gpu usage: Hello, I have got my girlfriend a rx 580 8gb with her i3 10100f, which is pretty good. However, games are performing worse than when she had a gt 710. Even Mimecraft goes on low fps. Besides that, she got only 1x8 of ram, which pc only uses 6gb as max dk why, When I open any...
  6. What can I do to fix very low CPU and GPU usage after windows update ?

What can I do to fix very low CPU and GPU usage after windows update ?: After updating to windows 10 22H2 my CPU utilisation has gone down to 1 or 2 % at idle and does not go above 40% even while gaming also, the threads and handles count is half of what they were before the update. I rolled back to previous version Of windows 10 ie21H2 but the...
  7. Very Low GPU Usage After Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Very Low GPU Usage After Windows 10 Update: My windows 10 updated in the end of August, and since then even the most light weight games have had horrible lag. I can see on the nvidia overlay and the task manager that they are mostly using the Intel CPU, which they shouldn't. I have tried reverting the update, updating...
  8. Very Low GPU Usage After Windows 10 Update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Very Low GPU Usage After Windows 10 Update: My windows 10 updated in the end of August, and since then even the most light weight games have had horrible lag. I can see on the nvidia overlay and the task manager that they are mostly using the Intel CPU, which they shouldn't. I have tried reverting the update, updating...
  9. Very Low GPU Usage After Windows 10 Update

10. High CPU and low GPU usage

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    High CPU and low GPU usage: Hey guys I recently bought my laptop Acer nitro 5 And I have a ryzen 3550h mobile cpu and a gtx 1650 GPU .....and whatever game I play on uses 100% of cpu and 20 -50 % GPU ....and I get less frames as well ...plz help me on this submitted by /u/babadhiven [link]...