Windows 10: What can I do to have Window 10 installed.

Discus and support What can I do to have Window 10 installed. in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; Split from this thread. My operating system is 8,1 ,it is activated in the PC with a legal licence.I tried to install window 10 several times with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by nicole dieumegarde, Dec 8, 2022.

1. What can I do to have Window 10 installed.

Split from this thread. My operating system is 8,1 ,it is activated in the PC with a legal licence.I tried to install window 10 several times with the Window.iso I downloded from Microsoft and after 9% of the Update phase it stops and bring me back to my 8.1 software.The error given is: 0x8007001F-0x20006 and the ID link=528892What can I do to have Window 10 installed.Please help me.

:)

nicole dieumegarde, Dec 8, 2022

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Dec 8, 2022
  3. Delta6326 Win User
    Delta6326, Dec 8, 2022
  4. CK011885 Win User

What can I do to have Window 10 installed.

Installing Windows 10 on New PC?

I'm going to be building a new PC on Christmas and want to install Windows 10 on it. I have Windows 10 on my current PC, which I installed upgrading from 8.1 with the files on a USB. How do I go about installing a clean copy of Windows 10 on this new PC? I think I recall something about installing it once makes Microsoft recognize your hardware, but since this will be a PC I'm not sure what steps I need to take. Do I need to go 8.1 -> 10 or is there a method of going directly to 10?

CK011885, Dec 8, 2022
Thema:

What can I do to have Window 10 installed.

1. What can I do to have Window 10 installed. - Similar Threads - Window installed

2. Window 11 installs English language kayboard layout automatically

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Window 11 installs English language kayboard layout automatically: Hi,A month ago, I installed Windows 11 and chose "English Canada" as the primary language. After a day, I saw two language keyboard layouts in the taskbar: "English Canada and English US". But, when I went to Language Settings, I couldn't find "English US" as an installed...
  3. Window 11 installs English language kayboard layout automatically

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Window 11 installs English language kayboard layout automatically: Hi,A month ago, I installed Windows 11 and chose "English Canada" as the primary language. After a day, I saw two language keyboard layouts in the taskbar: "English Canada and English US". But, when I went to Language Settings, I couldn't find "English US" as an installed...
  4. Why am I not able to install windows 11 on my desktop computer?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why am I not able to install windows 11 on my desktop computer?: I have ran the pc health check fully and it says i am good to go whenever I want to update but whenever I open the settings it says it does not meet the minimum system requirements. I have activated secure boot and TPM but it still wont work....
  5. Why am I not able to install windows 11 on my desktop computer?

Why am I not able to install windows 11 on my desktop computer?: I have ran the pc health check fully and it says i am good to go whenever I want to update but whenever I open the settings it says it does not meet the minimum system requirements. I have activated secure boot and TPM but it still wont work....
  6. Why am I not able to install windows 11 on my desktop computer?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  7. install adobe elements 18 on windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    install adobe elements 18 on windows 11: I am trying to install adobe 18 on my new laptop with windows11. I fail to proceed due to a security issue. has anyone experienced a similar issue? thank you for your help!...
  8. install adobe elements 18 on windows 11

install adobe elements 18 on windows 11: I am trying to install adobe 18 on my new laptop with windows11. I fail to proceed due to a security issue. has anyone experienced a similar issue? thank you for your help!...
  9. [HELP] New PC build - unable to install windows 11 on bootable USB on a reboot loop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    [HELP] New PC build - unable to install windows 11 on bootable USB on a reboot loop: Hi everyone, thanks for your time to read this:I have a new PC build and have two NVME M.2 drives only.When I try to install windows 11 I even tried 10 with a bootable USB, I get to the windows logo and then the loading circle briefly and then the PC just restarts. This...
  10. [HELP] New PC build - unable to install windows 11 on bootable USB on a reboot loop

[HELP] New PC build - unable to install windows 11 on bootable USB on a reboot loop: Hi everyone, thanks for your time to read this:I have a new PC build and have two NVME M.2 drives only.When I try to install windows 11 I even tried 10 with a bootable USB, I get to the windows logo and then the loading circle briefly and then the PC just restarts. This...