Windows 10: What can i do to use all 8gb

Discus and support What can i do to use all 8gb in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Murky0-1 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/xi83pq/what_can_i_do_to_use_all_8gb/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Murky0-1, Sep 19, 2022.

1. What can i do to use all 8gb

/u/Murky0-1, Sep 19, 2022
  2. RCoon Win User

Do I really need 8gb RAM?

RAM Speed is more important when it comes to APU's. 1600mhz is standard, 1866mhz is a decent step up, most of us ignore 1333mhz. Timings are more important than speed to me. Id rather have CL9 1600mhz than CL11 2400mhz

RCoon, Sep 19, 2022
  3. HAT
    hat Win User
    4gb vs 8gb

absolutely not. I bought an 8gb kit back in December, and I just sold 4gb of that 8gb here on tpu because I will never use the full 8gb, hell I won't even use the full 4gb but the next step down is one 2gb stick... single channel... no way I'm doing that heh

going to 8gb will only help if you have a million processes running, or if you have extremely memory intensive programs such as autocad

4. Raygon Win User

What can i do to use all 8gb

From BSOD to Windows Crash

I'm not totally sure I follow, that sounds good because they are each 8GB sticks and 8GB is supported. I only saw 2 listings for Crucial but I think mine is this one:
    DDR3 1600 8GB Crucial BLS8G3D1609DS1S00.16FED

So tell me how that contributes to the problem, I'm missing it?

Raygon, Sep 19, 2022
Thema:

What can i do to use all 8gb

1. What can i do to use all 8gb - Similar Threads - 8gb

2. I recently installed Windows 10 64 bit..and,I have 8GB of my computer, but..there was still...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I recently installed Windows 10 64 bit..and,I have 8GB of my computer, but..there was still...: running win10 64 bit vs win10 32 bit and how much ram is required for it or be able to run without lag? submitted by /u/savant78 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/1caj1w1/i_recently_installed_windows_10_64_bitandi_have/
  3. PC Crashes and my Total Physical Memory drops from 16Gb-8Gb

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC Crashes and my Total Physical Memory drops from 16Gb-8Gb: I've been having an issue where my PC will blue screen and upon restarting is only able to use 8gb of the installed 16gb of ram. Under system information it shows:Opening up my PC and reinstalling the ram fixes the issue temporarily however after 10ish mins it will crash...
  4. PC Crashes and my Total Physical Memory drops from 16Gb-8Gb

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    PC Crashes and my Total Physical Memory drops from 16Gb-8Gb: I've been having an issue where my PC will blue screen and upon restarting is only able to use 8gb of the installed 16gb of ram. Under system information it shows:Opening up my PC and reinstalling the ram fixes the issue temporarily however after 10ish mins it will crash...
  5. PC Crashes and my Total Physical Memory drops from 16Gb-8Gb

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Can run WSA on 8GB ram, i3 processor and 320GB HDD ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can run WSA on 8GB ram, i3 processor and 320GB HDD ?: i3 processor, 8GB ram and 320GB HDD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-run-wsa-on-8gb-ram-i3-processor-and-320gb-hdd/82ac7295-9df1-498b-aa0e-50db3c7d1cd1
  7. Can run WSA on 8GB ram, i3 processor and 320GB HDD ?

Can run WSA on 8GB ram, i3 processor and 320GB HDD ?: i3 processor, 8GB ram and 320GB HDD https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/can-run-wsa-on-8gb-ram-i3-processor-and-320gb-hdd/82ac7295-9df1-498b-aa0e-50db3c7d1cd1
  8. High idle ram usage 8gb using 60%

in Windows 10 Gaming
    High idle ram usage 8gb using 60%: ive had my laptop for about a year now played only minecraft all of a sudden i keep running out of ram whatever tf i do im idle at 60% usage right as i restart my computer im pissed i tried everything background process that consume most are windows defender got virtual...
  9. High idle ram usage 8gb using 60%

High idle ram usage 8gb using 60%: ive had my laptop for about a year now played only minecraft all of a sudden i keep running out of ram whatever tf i do im idle at 60% usage right as i restart my computer im pissed i tried everything background process that consume most are windows defender got virtual...
  10. High idle ram usage 8gb using 60%

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging