Windows 10: What can you do on Windows10 that you cannot do on Mac iOs and vice versa?

Discus and support What can you do on Windows10 that you cannot do on Mac iOs and vice versa? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Example: Features Windows10 MAC iOs Open ios apps No yes Native Video No yes Screenshot Let's fill that table up in Comments Thanks submitted by... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/enoumen, Aug 14, 2021.

1. What can you do on Windows10 that you cannot do on Mac iOs and vice versa?

Example: Features Windows10 MAC iOs Open ios apps No yes Native Video No yes Screenshot

Let's fill that table up in Comments Thanks

submitted by /u/enoumen
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/enoumen, Aug 14, 2021
  2. Berton Win User
    Berton, Aug 14, 2021
  3. roee_lo Win User
    how to sync 5800 to OVI- but not vice versa?

Hello all.

What do I need to do so that when i'm connecting my 5800 to the PC, and want ti sync Contacts from my phone to OVI- BUT not vice versa (so that my phone will NOT get the Contacts on OVI)?

roee_lo, Aug 14, 2021
  4. Flygirl_1 Win User

What can you do on Windows10 that you cannot do on Mac iOs and vice versa?

Moving/changing calendar tasks to calendar events and vice versa

Hello,

Does anyone know if it's possible to move or change a Calendar Task to a Calendar Event, and vice versa? My phone is a standard Microsoft 640

Thanks

Flygirl_1, Aug 14, 2021
Thema:

What can you do on Windows10 that you cannot do on Mac iOs and vice versa?

1. What can you do on Windows10 that you cannot do on Mac iOs and vice versa? - Similar Threads - Windows10 cannot Mac

2. What do you do for the community?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do you do for the community?: What do you do for the community? I want to help their homeless, underground lives. I praied somebody during internor wars. I hope so that everybody warmer, happier, so strong healthy....
  3. What do you do for the community?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What do you do for the community?: What do you do for the community? I want to help their homeless, underground lives. I praied somebody during internor wars. I hope so that everybody warmer, happier, so strong healthy....
  4. What do you do for the community?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. What do you do when the government labels you as a Terrorist?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do you do when the government labels you as a Terrorist?: I have been labeled as a Terrorist. I was surprised to see this on an information web page. I have had many issues with my telephone line, both line and cell phone, and my computer, Windows 10. I don't know what to do as my voter status counts a lot of me getting this...
  6. Command prompt what can you do?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Command prompt what can you do?: Hello, I have just discovered the command prompt on my computer (search+cmd), but so far I can only change the font color. What can you do there not so everything? Will the changes only be saved there or do I change my whole computer? Do you know cool codes?...
  7. What are you doing, MS?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    What are you doing, MS?: When I turned on my computer this morning, everything was messy. Video won't start, audio not working, some apps not working, restart not working and etc. Everything was perfect until last night. Everything just happened overnight. I noticed an update notification. I don't...
  8. What do you if you encounter Phishing

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    What do you if you encounter Phishing: What you encounter is Phishing, it usually shows when you are browsing in internet. Phishing is the fraudulent attempt to obtain sensitive information such as usernames, passwords and credit card details by disguising oneself as a trustworthy entity in an electronic...
  9. Hulu, What Are You Doing?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Hulu, What Are You Doing?: See system specs. For some reason, if I run Hulu on my primary display at full HD (1920x1080) and do anything else on my other display, it causes my GTX 970 to peak out at 1366MHz and 1.2V, and will even stutter the video during playback. Note, my graphics card when not...
  10. Can you do this?

in Windows 10 Support
    Can you do this?: Last night windows 10 stopped me from being able to sign in and this means i can no longer user my computer. Has anyone got a way that you can get to the trouble shoot without having to sign in? Also if not then can you find out what email i used for windows 10 as it only...