Windows 10: What catalogue update do I need to install audio devices on laptop after windows 10 upgrade?

Discus and support What catalogue update do I need to install audio devices on laptop after windows 10 upgrade? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I had audio prior to upgrade, but haven't had it since. Says no input or output devices.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by TinaHunt, Apr 11, 2019.

1. TinaHunt Win User

What catalogue update do I need to install audio devices on laptop after windows 10 upgrade?

I had audio prior to upgrade, but haven't had it since. Says no input or output devices.

:)

TinaHunt, Apr 11, 2019
  2. chispy Win User

Creative X-Fi Soundcards and Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709 = Complete Disaster / Not Working

Thank you for trying to help , i did tried your suggestion but it did not work :/ , nothing seems to make it work on Windows 10 Fall Creators Update 1709. In the meantime i have bought a new SoundBlasterX AE-5 and it did installed flawlessly , no problems whatsoever. it is up to Creative ( drivers ) and Microsoft ( bug fix ) to fix this huge bugs with Audio.

Kind Regards: Chispy

chispy, Apr 11, 2019
  3. Jayce Win User
    The Ultimate Realtek HD Audio Driver Mod for Windows 10

Everyone that post ids, need just do these steps and you will be good. I kinda tired of keep on uploading the inf. file

1.Go Open up device manager
    2. Go under sound,video, and game controllers
    3. Find Realtek High Definition Audio
    4. Right click and hit update driver
    5. Browse my computer for driver software
    6. Let me pick from a list of available drivers on my computer
    7. Click Have Disk and hit browse
    8. Click on the Realtek HD Audio mod folder and look for win64
    9. Click on the HDXRT4 and click ok,
    10. Click Next and Yes
    additional if you want dts audio and others, install it now before next step.
    After it is done, restart the PC

You should be good then and also make sure before doing these steps that you have driver enforcement disabled.

Jayce, Apr 11, 2019
  4. What catalogue update do I need to install audio devices on laptop after windows 10 upgrade?

Rear audio jack not working after upgrading to Windows 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting in Microsoft Community, we appreciate your interest in Windows 10.

I understand your concern about accessing beats audio on your device after upgrading to Windows 10, we will help you with this issue.

This issue might have occurred due to corrupted/ outdated audio drivers on your device.

Do let us know the make and model of your HP computer?

Try the below troubleshooting steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: I suggest you to run Hardware and Devices troubleshooter.

Hardware and Devices troubleshooter checks for common problems and makes sure that any new device or hardware connected to your PC is installed correctly.

• Press Windows key from the keyboard, type
      Troubleshooting and select it.
    • Click on view all option on the upper left corner of
      Troubleshooting window.
    • Select the Hardware and Device options from the list.
    • Click Next to run the Hardware and Device
      Troubleshooter.

Step 2: I suggest you to update the audio drivers for your device.

Steps:

• Press Windows + X, select
      Device Manager
    • Expand Audio inputs and outputs, right click on
      Speakers/ Headphones and click on Update driver software.

Step 3: I suggest you to install all the pending updates after upgrading to Windows 10.

• Connect to the internet.
    • Press Windows key and type
      updates
    • Click on Check for updates.
    • Under Windows Updates, click on
      Check for updates.
    • Try to install the updates being shown.

Hope it helps. Try the above and update the status of this issue for further assistance.

Deepika Gowda, Apr 11, 2019
Thema:

What catalogue update do I need to install audio devices on laptop after windows 10 upgrade?

1. What catalogue update do I need to install audio devices on laptop after windows 10 upgrade? - Similar Threads - catalogue update need

2. What do I need to upgrade my laptop for Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    What do I need to upgrade my laptop for Windows 11?: I have this MSI which not compatible with Windows 11, what do I need to do to make it compatible?https://www.msi.com/Laptop/GT62VR-6RE-Dominator-Pro/SpecificationThanks...
  3. What do I need to upgrade my laptop for Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What do I need to upgrade my laptop for Windows 11?: I have this MSI which not compatible with Windows 11, what do I need to do to make it compatible?https://www.msi.com/Laptop/GT62VR-6RE-Dominator-Pro/SpecificationThanks...
  4. What do I need to upgrade my laptop for Windows 11?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. Can't install Windows Update Catalogue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't install Windows Update Catalogue: I always get the below error when i try to install the windows update. No progress how many ways i tried but still the same. I have few hundred computers and tried in 30% of the machines, but still same error. our vulnerability scan shows to install particular KBs as solution...
  6. Can't install Windows Update Catalogue

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can't install Windows Update Catalogue: I always get the below error when i try to install the windows update. No progress how many ways i tried but still the same. I have few hundred computers and tried in 30% of the machines, but still same error. our vulnerability scan shows to install particular KBs as solution...
  7. Can't install Windows Update Catalogue

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. No audio output device installed after Windows 10 update.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    No audio output device installed after Windows 10 update.: RCA Tablet W101_V2 old but good fellaDon't know which update caused problem.Had just reset to help keyboard issue, which did fix.RCA contacted, no help but to reset again which will give me same update that caused audio problem.Have tried reinstalling drivers, previous...
  9. No Audio Devices Installed - after windows update

No Audio Devices Installed - after windows update: Windows 10 must have done an automatic update, and now I have no audio on my Dell laptop. The sound icon the the task bar has a red x. When I complete the audio troubleshooter it only says "Troubleshooting couldn't identify the problem" but when I go to view detailed...
  10. No Audio device installed after windows 10 update

No Audio device installed after windows 10 update: Hi Getting problem with Audio device after windows 10 update. Windows Specification is given bellow My Device Details: HP 15-BS145TU Please do the needful as early as possible....