Windows 10: What cause my BSOD and How do I read and analyze dump files?

Discus and support What cause my BSOD and How do I read and analyze dump files? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff8077d024997, 0xffff8a0ea3836500, 0x0000000000000000.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by John Lendl Ruben II Perez, Jun 21, 2020.

1. What cause my BSOD and How do I read and analyze dump files?

The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff8077d024997, 0xffff8a0ea3836500, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: a68c253b-2f3c-4903-b132-cb7b001b0a5c.

Dump Files Link

This is the 3rd BSOD I encountered for the past 30 days. I wanna know how to read and analyze dump files so I don't have to post here every time and bother other people.

Thank you very much for the help.

:)

John Lendl Ruben II Perez, Jun 21, 2020
  2. Shady Win User

How do I read/analyze this dump file so I know what is causing the BSO

I built a pc last week and I get the BSOD after a few minutes of playing any game I try. I only have the last dump file I got because the BSOD before the last wouldn't let me start my pc in safe mode or restore to a previous date so I had to reinstall windows 10. Here is my dump file, I know how to open it but I don't know how to analyze it and figure out what is causing the BSOD
    here is my build
    bk - Saved Part Lists - PCPartPicker

Thanks in advance!!!

Shady, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Please Help analyze MiniDump Files (included)/BSODs/ ntoskrnl.exe/

Hi,

In most cases, this problem is caused by corrupted system files. For us to provide the best resolution possible, we'll be needing additional information:

• Have you made any recent changes on your computer prior to the issue?
    • Was there an error code displayed when experiencing the blue screen error?

Meanwhile, we suggest following the troubleshooting steps provided on this
    article
    to help fix the blue screen error. We also recommend posting on
    TechNet forum to analyze the dump files.

If you need further assistance, don't hesitate to reach out.

Gerard Qui, Jun 21, 2020
  4. pcp7 Win User

What cause my BSOD and How do I read and analyze dump files?

BSOD and understanding dump files

need help reading minidump files to know what is causing BSOD and frequent crashes ?

here's the link to last few dump files:

https://1drv.ms/u/s!AjKyHFG4MmTEg2f9tW5g7l-AdBdz

any help would be much appreciated.

Thema:

What cause my BSOD and How do I read and analyze dump files?

1. What cause my BSOD and How do I read and analyze dump files? - Similar Threads - cause BSOD read

2. Analyze my dump file and identify the BSOD problem

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Analyze my dump file and identify the BSOD problem: Pls, anyone can analyze my dump file to indentify wht the problem is?Thxdump file link download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BUmmEoEu4nE88M5haMdPchHzdenYRcKx/view?usp=drive_link...
  3. Analyze my dump file and identify the BSOD problem

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Analyze my dump file and identify the BSOD problem: Pls, anyone can analyze my dump file to indentify wht the problem is?Thxdump file link download: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1BUmmEoEu4nE88M5haMdPchHzdenYRcKx/view?usp=drive_link...
  4. Analyze my dump file and identify the BSOD problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD, not sure how to analyze based on dump file

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD, not sure how to analyze based on dump file: I have the windows debug preview installed and I've been trying to analyze why my computer blue screens every so often.I have the file uploaded here. https://www.dropbox.com/s/v0hyatwm2ax5xm6/122022-14484-01.zip?dl=0I'm told its a clock_watchdog_timeout but I feel like its...
  6. BSOD, not sure how to analyze based on dump file

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    BSOD, not sure how to analyze based on dump file: I have the windows debug preview installed and I've been trying to analyze why my computer blue screens every so often.I have the file uploaded here. https://www.dropbox.com/s/v0hyatwm2ax5xm6/122022-14484-01.zip?dl=0I'm told its a clock_watchdog_timeout but I feel like its...
  7. What caused my BSOD and How do I read and analyze dump files?

What caused my BSOD and How do I read and analyze dump files?: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000003b 0x00000000c0000005, 0xfffff8077d024997, 0xffff8a0ea3836500, 0x0000000000000000. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP. Report Id: a68c253b-2f3c-4903-b132-cb7b001b0a5c. Dump Files Link This is the...
  8. Need help analyzing BSOD dump files.

Need help analyzing BSOD dump files.: Ever since I built my new computer last spring I've been getting WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR stop codes, as well as a handful of others but not as much, almost constantly. I've been attempting to learn how to read the dump files using the WinDBG but to no success. Finally...
  9. How do I read or understand dump file?

How do I read or understand dump file?: Windows 10 created a new crashdump file called ShellExperienceHost.exe.3708 in my AppData/local/Crashdumps folder, does anyone know how to read one of these dump files or what this one means to me??? Thanks. 22175
  10. How do I read/analyze this dump file so I know what is causing the BSO

How do I read/analyze this dump file so I know what is causing the BSO: I built a pc last week and I get the BSOD after a few minutes of playing any game I try. I only have the last dump file I got because the BSOD before the last wouldn't let me start my pc in safe mode or restore to a previous date so I had to reinstall windows 10. Here is my...