Windows 10: What caused the Data Loss problem for those who installed Windows 10 v1809

Discus and support What caused the Data Loss problem for those who installed Windows 10 v1809 in Windows 10 News to solve the problem; [ATTACH] Windows 10 v1809 October 2018 Update was hit by the worst bug till now. A lot of users who upgraded to it reported a loss of files from their... Discussion in 'Windows 10 News' started by WinClub, Oct 10, 2018.

1. WinClub New Member

What caused the Data Loss problem for those who installed Windows 10 v1809

WinClub, Oct 10, 2018
  2. Brink Win User

Convert Windows 10 from Legacy BIOS to UEFI without Data Loss  

Here it is:

Brink, Oct 10, 2018
  3. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Oct 10, 2018
  4. What caused the Data Loss problem for those who installed Windows 10 v1809

Windows 10 taking forever to install

Ruh roh. I'd plug the HDD into another computer, retrieve the data, install windows 7, then force windows 10 upgrade. The power loss during the upgrade most likely ruined the upgrade process.

FordGT90Concept, Oct 10, 2018
Thema:

What caused the Data Loss problem for those who installed Windows 10 v1809

1. What caused the Data Loss problem for those who installed Windows 10 v1809 - Similar Threads - caused Data Loss

2. Loss of data

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Loss of data: I recently signed into my schools Microsoft account on my personal computer. I managed to sign in and could use all of the facilities they offer. However, i decided to sign out of my schools Microsoft account and upon returning to my homepage I lost all of my data. I then...
  3. Loss of data

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Loss of data: I recently signed into my schools Microsoft account on my personal computer. I managed to sign in and could use all of the facilities they offer. However, i decided to sign out of my schools Microsoft account and upon returning to my homepage I lost all of my data. I then...
  4. data loss

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    data loss: I deleted one of the user accounts on my pc and all the data is also deleted. how can i find my data back? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/data-loss/2db3f703-7bc9-4ab2-a55a-be585a53e095
  5. Does MBR2GPT cause data loss?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Does MBR2GPT cause data loss?: My computer fully supports UEFI and GPT. However, when I was installing Windows 10, I installed it with the combination of MBR+Legacy Fast, Secure Boot Off. My computer officially supports Windows 11. In the PC Health Check application, it was written that Secure Boot could...
  6. Does MBR2GPT cause data loss?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Does MBR2GPT cause data loss?: My computer fully supports UEFI and GPT. However, when I was installing Windows 10, I installed it with the combination of MBR+Legacy Fast, Secure Boot Off. My computer officially supports Windows 11. In the PC Health Check application, it was written that Secure Boot could...
  7. Does MBR2GPT cause data loss?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Loss of Data

in Windows 10 Customization
    Loss of Data: I have been using a Windows 10 laptop. Everytime i turn my laptop On, i am losing all the data in all drives other than OSC. Also, it takes a lot of time to load displaying "Preparing Windows" text while loading. Please help me with the problem....
  9. Restarts causing loss of all my datas on windows 10

Restarts causing loss of all my datas on windows 10: I have windows 10 that everytime the computer restarts, I lost all my data in my files like download , document, music, video, photos. And the screen always starts with the Microsoft Edge . I have tried to do a Restore but did not solve the problem, what is wrong with my...
  10. loss of data after installing Windows 10

loss of data after installing Windows 10: I recently installed Windows 10 on my PC which had been using Windows 7. I expected all the data and programs to migrate with the installation. The result was that all the programs made it, but all data is lost, and I am trying to get the data back from my Carbonite backup....