Windows 10: What caused this DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION?

Discus and support What caused this DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; I had a bluescreen and I need help with finding out what caused it.Below is the information from the dump file:Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Paludis, Mar 24, 2023.

1. Paludis Win User

What caused this DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION?

I had a bluescreen and I need help with finding out what caused it.Below is the information from the dump file:Microsoft R Windows Debugger Version 10.0.25200.1003 AMD64 Copyright c Microsoft Corporation. All rights reserved. Loading Dump File [C:\Users\Silas\Desktop\032423-10796-01.dmp] Mini Kernel Dump File: Only registers and stack trace are available ************* Path validation summary ************** Response Time ms Location Deferred srv* Symbol search path is: srv* Executable search path is: Windows 10 Kernel

:)

Paludis, Mar 24, 2023
Thema:

What caused this DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION?

1. What caused this DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION? - Similar Threads - caused DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

2. Many random restarts with no obvious cause DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Many random restarts with no obvious cause DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Okay so I'm not normally one to ever post things like this but I've been having on and off issues with my pc for years now and I've replaced many components and the fault continues so I need help figuring this out. On my pc, it tends to have random crashes for seemingly no...
  3. Many random restarts with no obvious cause DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Many random restarts with no obvious cause DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION: Okay so I'm not normally one to ever post things like this but I've been having on and off issues with my pc for years now and I've replaced many components and the fault continues so I need help figuring this out. On my pc, it tends to have random crashes for seemingly no...
  4. Many random restarts with no obvious cause DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD while playing LoL, wanting to know what caused it

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD while playing LoL, wanting to know what caused it: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/k3nru1tc8c02dusc7lmg6/011424-24687-01.dmp?rlkey=k1r0vogo8ehc18jlhodobz9pj&dl=0 something similar happened last year but it didnt cause a BSOD only froze my computer for a minute to a minute and a half...
  6. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD while playing LoL, wanting to know what caused it

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD while playing LoL, wanting to know what caused it: https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/k3nru1tc8c02dusc7lmg6/011424-24687-01.dmp?rlkey=k1r0vogo8ehc18jlhodobz9pj&dl=0 something similar happened last year but it didnt cause a BSOD only froze my computer for a minute to a minute and a half...
  7. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION BSOD while playing LoL, wanting to know what caused it

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  8. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 causing PC to force reboot despite no overclocking?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 causing PC to force reboot despite no overclocking?: Hello, I have seen people with similar issues but as far as I'm aware there are none identical to what is happening to me, and I was hoping to get some insight.Over the last month and a bit I have been experiencing an issue where I will be in the middle of playing a game or...
  9. DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 causing PC to force reboot despite no overclocking?

DPC_WATCHDOG_VIOLATION 133 causing PC to force reboot despite no overclocking?: Hello, I have seen people with similar issues but as far as I'm aware there are none identical to what is happening to me, and I was hoping to get some insight.Over the last month and a bit I have been experiencing an issue where I will be in the middle of playing a game or...
  10. New Wi-Fi Adapters Cause DPC_Watchdog_Violation BSoDs at Random

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New Wi-Fi Adapters Cause DPC_Watchdog_Violation BSoDs at Random: Hi, for the past few months I have been trying to upgrade the Wi-Fi USB Adapter for my Windows 10 computer, but no matter which model I have tried, no matter which drivers or driver versions I install, no matter how many times I run chkdsk, sfc /scannow or DISM etc., the...