Windows 10: what causes Computer freezes while using the browser, idle and playing games. while pc...

Discus and support what causes Computer freezes while using the browser, idle and playing games. while pc... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; i've had this issue for months so i will explain it again in more detail. my computer has freezing problems while using chrome, when idle and lastly... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by FawazGerhard, Mar 7, 2021.

1. what causes Computer freezes while using the browser, idle and playing games. while pc...

i've had this issue for months so i will explain it again in more detail. my computer has freezing problems while using chrome, when idle and lastly while playing games. and when it freezes if i clicked using a mouse it creates a beeping sound. also when it freezes for some reason i can still some audio other than the beeping that is created when clicking using the mouse.

i had this problem on a windows 10 with 16 gb ram, intel i7 and a 1050 ti nvidia gpu. i've tried resetting my computer but it still the freeze problem also occurs, i've tried doing the sfc /scannow command in command prompt ran with admin permissions it still doesn't fix my problem and it doesn't scan for any corrupted files, i also uninstall my gpu driver using DDU then i reinstall my gpu driver again i also update other drivers through device manager. i also have used windows memory diagnostic but it doesn't show me the results. i also scanned my computer for any viruses using windows defender i did find some but i can't remove it its shows pu win32 something, i also heard that its safe from many people on many forums. i also done a epsa scan since im using a dell computer but it didn't find any issues and lastly i've done a reset of my windows 10 computer and still the problems is there.

im desperate for help. i've done a lot of things that i could do on my own and still it doesn't fix my computer.

:)

FawazGerhard, Mar 7, 2021
  2. Roohi_Taj Win User

Can't play Hit It Rich game and system freezes

Hi carmenstanley1,

Thank you for your response.

I can understand how frustrating it would be. This issue might be due to corrupted profile or if the game is not installed completely. I suggest you to follow these steps and let us know if it works.

Could you please help me with the below questions:

• Are you aware of any changes happened on the computer prior to this issue?
    • Have you tried playing this game on other browser (Google chrome or Mozilla) and check for the issue?

Step 1: Uninstall or Repair the game.

1. Press Windows and
      R key together on your Keyboard.
    2. Type appwiz.cpl and hit enter.
    3. Right click on the Hit it Rich app > Select Repair or uninstall it.
    4. Reinstall the application and check for the issue.

Step 2: Create a new local account.

The reason might be due to user account corruption, so I would suggest you to ‘Create
    a local user or administrator account’
    and check if the issue persists.

Note: You will not see all your files under your default file location.
    So your data will be saved under C:\Users\User_name.

If you are facing issues with freezing, I would suggest you to follow the troubleshooting steps on
    Tips to improve PC performance in Windows

Hope it helps.

Roohi Taj S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Roohi_Taj, Mar 7, 2021
  3. My PC keeps freezing while gaming or idle.

My PC freezes when it is idle or when i play games, i cant move my mouse , i cant do anything. i have to force restart it. I've tried many method but none of then worked.

champion6894, Mar 7, 2021
  4. what causes Computer freezes while using the browser, idle and playing games. while pc...

Minecraft freezes gaming PC

Hi,

We have here a thread Windows 10 freezes when playing games
    related to your concern. We suggest that you go through the steps provided by
    Roger Lu.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Marivel Man, Mar 7, 2021
Thema:

what causes Computer freezes while using the browser, idle and playing games. while pc...

1. what causes Computer freezes while using the browser, idle and playing games. while pc... - Similar Threads - causes Computer freezes

2. pc freezes while playing games

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc freezes while playing games: hey there,ive got a pc withCPU- i7-9700FGPU - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPERMotherboard - G15CS-B8windows 1016gb 2666 ram.when loading anygames the computer seems to freezes and i know it crashing because the mouse and sound becomes distorted.when computer crashes the computer...
  3. pc freezes while playing games

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc freezes while playing games: hey there,ive got a pc withCPU- i7-9700FGPU - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPERMotherboard - G15CS-B8windows 1016gb 2666 ram.when loading anygames the computer seems to freezes and i know it crashing because the mouse and sound becomes distorted.when computer crashes the computer...
  4. pc freezes while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. BSOD While playing games, what could be causing it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    BSOD While playing games, what could be causing it?: Hello,I got a prebuilt PC about a year ago, and I've been getting BSODs whenever I play certain games since I got it. I can only play for about 20-30 minutes before I get a black screen into a WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.My temps when this happens are quite high, but not crazy...
  6. Pc freezing while playing games

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Pc freezing while playing games: I dont even know if thats what caused the problem but since i updated my windows i cant seem to play any games at all i can play stuff like league of legends which is a really light game and my screen will freeze like im playing with 30 fps altho im playing with 200 i...
  7. computer freezes while playing games

computer freezes while playing games: I decided to take my computer apart to clean it then put it back together and after I put it together whenever I play some games it freezes and on occasion makes a buzzing sound in my headphones it also seems to crash faster if I am in a discord call or playing a YouTube...
  8. PC Crashes and Freezes while playing games

PC Crashes and Freezes while playing games: dear, I have got some problems with my pc since 4 months i think. My pc crashes while playing games, freezes so i have to restart my pc or the screens turn beige. I have tried a lot inc. resetting my windows. The crashes happen atleast every day and sometimes 4 times a...
  9. My PC keeps freezing while gaming or idle.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC keeps freezing while gaming or idle.: My PC freezes when it is idle or when i play games, i cant move my mouse , i cant do anything. i have to force restart it. I've tried many method but none of then worked. 114720
  10. BSOD's while Playing games and Idling

BSOD's while Playing games and Idling: Hi everyone! I recently built a new computer and I was very very excited since I haven't started from scratch for several years. Sadly its been plagued with game crashes and BSODs. Initially I assumed that I had installed the drivers incorrectly and that was the source of...