Windows 10: What causes the PC to stop working properly

Discus and support What causes the PC to stop working properly in Cortana to solve the problem; When powering on, it takes about 15-20 minutes to be on. After that it says "Start menu and cortana aren't working properly. We'll try to fix them next... Discussion in 'Cortana' started by Stephve IT Tech, Aug 12, 2019.

1. What causes the PC to stop working properly

When powering on, it takes about 15-20 minutes to be on. After that it says "Start menu and cortana aren't working properly. We'll try to fix them next time you sign in". At the same time, All admin programs are not working completely, and it does not allow to install any app or program.

When I click on any of the admin tools, it says "Dependence service or group failed to start"

All local accounts doesn't open including the command On signing in page

I clicked and hold shift then restart and I clicked all of them.

Settings app doesn't work as well.

In short almost everything retarded.

Win 10 (Updated on 7th October 2015 from windows 7)

Everyone failed to fix it.

Short keys except Alt+Tab does not work as well.

Please who have an idea how to fix it without deleting any file.

:)

Stephve IT Tech, Aug 12, 2019

2. HP 15-r029wm Notebook PC windows 10 keyboard not working properly

Hi,

I realize that the keyboard is not working properly. I will try to help you with this issue.

• Did you make any changes to the PC prior to this issue?
    Suggest you to plug in an external keyboard to check if that helps.

Follow these steps to launch the On-screen keyboard:

• Press Windows key + R to get the run window.

• Type “osk” and hit enter to launch the On-screen keyboard and check if this helps.

Keep us informed to help you further.

Thank you.

Srimadhwa B, Aug 12, 2019
  3. TRWOV Win User
    AMD processor has stopped working properly

1. Go to www.amd.com and download the most current drivers for your card and operating system.

2. In Windows 7 go to Start > Control Panel > Programs and features. In Windows XP go to Start > Control Panel > Add and remove programs

3. Look for AMD Catalyst Install Manager in the list of installed programs. Right click on it and select "Change".

3A. If you don't find the AMD Catalyst Install Manager then most likely you're using the default Windows drivers which are severely outdated. If that's the case skip to step 5.

4. Select the third option "Uninstall all the AMD software". Follow the instructions. Restart your PC.

5. Go to your downloads folder and run the driver installer you downloaded in step 1. Select express installation and follow the instructions. Restart your PC after installing.

TRWOV, Aug 12, 2019
  4. What causes the PC to stop working properly

AMD processor has stopped working properly

Okay so i did all that and it STILL happens. :/

OmgItsParm, Aug 12, 2019
Thema:

What causes the PC to stop working properly

1. What causes the PC to stop working properly - Similar Threads - causes stop working

2. pc not working properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc not working properly: My pc is not working properly, after a while my mouse, keyboard, browser, message apps all start shwoung problems such as the mouse not being able to use scroll, switching all the keys that has 2 parts 1=1 shift+1=! but it just changes everything and it only seems to fix it...
  3. Bluetooth stopped working properly.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bluetooth stopped working properly.: I have a bluetooth USB dongle plugged into my computer. Normally, I listen to wired headphones through the front jack of my HP8200 computer. When I want to use JBL Tunes 10BT bluetooth headphones, I just turn on the paired BT device and the wired headphones mute, BT connects...
  4. Bluetooth stopped working properly.

Bluetooth stopped working properly.: I have a bluetooth USB dongle plugged into my computer. Normally, I listen to wired headphones through the front jack of my HP8200 computer. When I want to use JBL Tunes 10BT bluetooth headphones, I just turn on the paired BT device and the wired headphones mute, BT connects...
  5. Bluetooth stopped working properly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. PC is not working properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    PC is not working properly: Hi,I'm using my PC for a long time now, it's so smooth and I was able to play my game with no problem. However, once I upgraded my windows to 10, it booth really slow, and apps is working so slow. I upgraded my ram and clean some memory but it's still really slow. Is there...
  7. PC is not working properly

PC is not working properly: Hi,I'm using my PC for a long time now, it's so smooth and I was able to play my game with no problem. However, once I upgraded my windows to 10, it booth really slow, and apps is working so slow. I upgraded my ram and clean some memory but it's still really slow. Is there...
  8. PC is not working properly

9. My PC stops working properly for no apparent reason. Clock stops working and clicking...

My PC stops working properly for no apparent reason. Clock stops working and clicking...: Hello, as I said in the title I've been having some problems. I guess it is some form of freezing? It's not like a complete freeze, I can still move my cursor and in some instances switch windows or apps. At some point things stop working properly and I notice that my clock...
  10. What causes the PC to stop working properly

in Cortana
    What causes the PC to stop working properly: When powering on, it takes about 15-20 minutes to be on. After that it says "Start menu and cortana aren't working properly. We'll try to fix them next time you sign in". At the same time, All admin programs are not working completely, and it does not allow to install any app...