Windows 10: what causes this sickly pink/salmon color in outlook, search screens, etc.

Discus and support what causes this sickly pink/salmon color in outlook, search screens, etc. in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; Is this to do with a drive or what? I see it in outlook and in web browsing... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by sstirling, Dec 17, 2020.

1. sstirling Win User

what causes this sickly pink/salmon color in outlook, search screens, etc.

Is this to do with a drive or what?

I see it in outlook and in web browsing

:)

sstirling, Dec 17, 2020

2. Screen color

I accidentally touched a key that turned my screen a sickly green color. No idea what I did or how to undo. Any suggestions?

thanks.

lannyudell, Dec 17, 2020
  3. screen color went pink

help screen display just went to the color pink in all areas except for the very top if the screen about 1/2 inch is normal color.. I tried restarting end task what else is there to do?

RobertaConnor, Dec 17, 2020
  4. what causes this sickly pink/salmon color in outlook, search screens, etc.

Green & Pink screen

Hi Darius,

To assist you with you concern, we suggest that you refer to the post of Swetha Sree on the thread link below:

Let us know if you need further help.

Best regards.

Jeraldine Ase, Dec 17, 2020
Thema:

what causes this sickly pink/salmon color in outlook, search screens, etc.

1. what causes this sickly pink/salmon color in outlook, search screens, etc. - Similar Threads - causes sickly pink

2. What color is you search?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What color is you search?: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Lililokorginal [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/z70tie/what_color_is_you_search/
  3. Windows 10 Pink Colors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10 Pink Colors: I have an HP laptop with an Intel processor and graphics, and recently I was tweaking the graphics settings on the PC. I changed the default screen settings to fill the screen, and when I click on save changes the windows turned pink, can anyone help me ??...
  4. Pink Screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pink Screen: My display is not normal. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pink-screen/5976528c-151b-497a-9d85-be08dba317c0
  5. my screen is pink

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my screen is pink: What can I do to repair pink screen on LENOVO ideapad 320? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-screen-is-pink/fe88fff9-7a9f-4d3e-9bc3-e659e654328e
  6. OUTLOOK ANDROID APP no search what NO SEARCH WHY ?

in Microsoft Office and 365
    OUTLOOK ANDROID APP no search what NO SEARCH WHY ?: Yep the app does not let me search emails. Thankfully for now I can log into the online version and search my mail but I I find this threatening. The app for outlook is less capable than gmail. What good is even using a computer or phone if you can not search. ! Does anyone...
  7. What can I use to adjust camera? brightness, color, tint etc etc ...

in Windows 10 Customization
    What can I use to adjust camera? brightness, color, tint etc etc ...: Some very mediocre cameras have come with some entirely sufficient software. I find no such with Life Cam Studio. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-can-i-use-to-adjust-camera-brightness-color/5386e75f-9df4-48c3-ad9a-98084d87559d
  8. Sick of It

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Sick of It: I have been working with PCs since the 8086 ... I have been through MsDoS (all versions) as well as Windows since 3.11 for workgroups ... it seems as though MS has not been able to get it right since MsDoS 4.0 ... anyone remember the parity errors? Anyone remember all the...
  9. Anyway to change color on login screen (accents etc)

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Anyway to change color on login screen (accents etc): Hi there To change logon screen colour and background in W10 doesn't work any more. The Windows 8.1 method doesn't work any more -- if you choose the wrong colour at install time you are stuck with it. The option to change doesn't work from the desktop - It used to...
  10. stuck on pink screen

in Windows 10 Support
    stuck on pink screen: after boot, blue screen turns pink with circling dots and stays there. Hard drive light shows activity but I stay stuck on pink screen until computer auto shuts down. *Sad 55105