Windows 10: WHAT CHANGES WILL HAPPEN WHEN APPLYING RESTOREHEALTH COMMAND IN WINDOWS 10

Discus and support WHAT CHANGES WILL HAPPEN WHEN APPLYING RESTOREHEALTH COMMAND IN WINDOWS 10 in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I want to know, what are the changes will happen when we applying the dism command here is the command Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Dec 31, 2018.

1. WHAT CHANGES WILL HAPPEN WHEN APPLYING RESTOREHEALTH COMMAND IN WINDOWS 10

I want to know, what are the changes will happen when we applying the dism command

here is the command

Dism.exe /Online /Cleanup-Image /RestoreHealth

:)

RAJU.MSC.MATHEMATICS, Dec 31, 2018
  2. Naki Win User

GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Suggestion: /? (-?) and /help (-help) command-line arguments to show a list of all possible arguments in a small window. *Smile WHAT CHANGES  WILL HAPPEN WHEN APPLYING  RESTOREHEALTH COMMAND IN WINDOWS 10 :)

3. ryanly Win User
    GPU-Z what command line parameter ?

Current /? (-?) or / help (-help) parameter is invalid

ryanly, Dec 31, 2018
  4. Joan Pin Win User

WHAT CHANGES WILL HAPPEN WHEN APPLYING RESTOREHEALTH COMMAND IN WINDOWS 10

Windows PowerShell instead of Command Window

This issue in the Context Menu usually occurs if changes were made in the registry. May we know if you made any changes in the value of the registry of your device?

Based from the result of the SFC tool, there are some corrupted files found in the system. We suggest that you continue with the troubleshooting steps using the
    Deployment Image Servicing and Management (DISM) tool. Follow the steps:

• Press Windows key + X.
    • Click on Command Prompt (Admin).
    • Type the command, DISM.exe /Online /Cleanup-image /Restorehealth and hit
      Enter.

Let us know if the steps provided above works for you.

Joan Pin, Dec 31, 2018
Thema:

WHAT CHANGES WILL HAPPEN WHEN APPLYING RESTOREHEALTH COMMAND IN WINDOWS 10

1. WHAT CHANGES WILL HAPPEN WHEN APPLYING RESTOREHEALTH COMMAND IN WINDOWS 10 - Similar Threads - CHANGES HAPPEN APPLYING

2. What happens when you change accounts on PC?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happens when you change accounts on PC?: So recently my Microsoft account was hacked into and credentials were changed. Ive been in talks with the Cyber Division and they had me make a new account and "transferred" gave for free to replace my Microsoft Office 2021. They basically said they couldnt go back into the...
  3. What happens when you change accounts on PC?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What happens when you change accounts on PC?: So recently my Microsoft account was hacked into and credentials were changed. Ive been in talks with the Cyber Division and they had me make a new account and "transferred" gave for free to replace my Microsoft Office 2021. They basically said they couldnt go back into the...
  4. What happens when you change accounts on PC?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. What happened to the Voice Command, Hey Cortana?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What happened to the Voice Command, Hey Cortana?: The "Hey Cortana!" Feature was on Windows 10! Can you please put it on Windows 11, please? I would really appreciate it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happened-to-the-voice-command-hey-cortana/ffd8cc1d-8ee4-47de-9470-d3c266c2f86e
  6. What happened to the Voice Command, Hey Cortana?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What happened to the Voice Command, Hey Cortana?: The "Hey Cortana!" Feature was on Windows 10! Can you please put it on Windows 11, please? I would really appreciate it! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/what-happened-to-the-voice-command-hey-cortana/ffd8cc1d-8ee4-47de-9470-d3c266c2f86e
  7. Change what happens when display is turned off, where is it?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Change what happens when display is turned off, where is it?: There is a setting somewhere in Windows 10 that allows you to choose what happens when the display is automatically turned off through the power plan. I had it set to lock the computer but not dim the display. For some reason, it reverted back to default. I cannot find this...
  8. What's happening to Windows 10?

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    What's happening to Windows 10?: For the last few months, everybody who uses windows on a daily bases is experiencing a lot of bugs, errors, and problems with the windows store, apps, and games. I've got this error code 0x803F8001 when trying to start Prey from xbox game pass for windows. By trying to fix it...
  9. What happens when you reset Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    What happens when you reset Windows 10: [ATTACH] [ATTACH]Windows 10 offers an in-built feature which allows you to reset Windows 10. This feature comes in handy on many occasions, but have you wondered what happens when you reset Windows 10? In this guide, we will share all the details [...] This post What happens...
  10. What is happening to Windows 10

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    What is happening to Windows 10: Hello! I was quite happy using Win10 with a Homegroup, for my Desktop and two laptops. I have an All-in-one printer hanging off the desktop. Everything worked just fine. Then you took away Homegroup and it took me about a week to get my laptops to see the desktop and be...