Windows 10: What could be causing this bug that made one of my games disappear?

Discus and support What could be causing this bug that made one of my games disappear? in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I Purchased State of decay 2 for Xbox and Win10 and just recently, the Windows version stopped working. When I try launching the game, the startup... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by oddinator19, Sep 17, 2019.

1. What could be causing this bug that made one of my games disappear?

I Purchased State of decay 2 for Xbox and Win10 and just recently, the Windows version stopped working. When I try launching the game, the startup screen closes and a pop-up message shows, telling me the game was refunded and has been removed from my laptop, however, I never requested a refund. In the store, it still shows as already downloaded, I contacted support earlier and they told me to check my order history to find the order number, but the game does not appear, the only thing related to the game in my order history, are the two DLC packs I purchased for it. I checked for any refunds but can only find a refund for Xbox live rewards deposit.

:)

oddinator19, Sep 17, 2019

2. BUG 3: ringtones list disappears - Lumia 950 XL

Problem:

ringtones list disappears when the device is rotated to horizontal position and back to vertical position

Steps to reproduce this bug:

Step 1: Navigate to settings-->Personalisation-->Sounds ( Lumia 950 XL)

Step 2: click on down arrow to see list of ringtones

Step 3: preview a ringtone

Step 4: flip the device to horizontal position and back to vertical position

Sasidhardv, Sep 17, 2019
  3. Taskbar bug: switching to another window -will not appear at the front

Follow either of these steps to fix the issue with the Active window hiding behind.

Method 1:
    I suggest you to disable window by hovering over it with the mouse and check if it helps. To do so I suggest you to try the below given steps and check if it helps:

1. Press Windows key + X key and click on Control Panel.
    2. Select or click Ease of Access.
    3. Click or tap onEase of Access Centre.
    4. Click on Make the Mouse Easier to Use was uncheck Activate Window by hovering over it with the mouse.
    5. Check if issue is resolved.
    Method 2:
    I would suggest you to completely uninstall the touchpad driver and reinstall it. Kindly follow the below given steps.

1. Press “Windows key + X” and click on “Device Manager”.
    2. In the list of devices, you should see the touchpad drivers.
    3. Right click on the device and then select "Uninstall".
    4. In the uninstall dialog, make sure you select the option to delete the driver package from the system. This causes the driver package installed earlier to be deleted.
    5. In the Action menu of Device manager, select “Scan for Hardware changes” option. This will cause the device driver to be reinstalled. Once the driver is installed, close all windows and restart the computer.

ChojiTiger, Sep 17, 2019
  4. What could be causing this bug that made one of my games disappear?

How do I delete bug splat

Bug Splat is an error reporting tool being used by some app or program that you've installed. It's not malicious.

Crash reporting powered by BugSplat

If bug splat is appearing at startup, you should try to disable or uninstall it or determine which program is program that's causing it to run.

Start> Settings> Apps> Apps & features, if Bug Splat is listed uninstall it.

Plan B... When the message appears, right-click the Taskbar> Task Manager> Startup tab. If Bug Splat is listed in the startup list, disable it.

If those steps don't disable Bug Splat look at Task Manager> Startup again. What non-Microsoft programs are loading at startup that don't need to be, possibly a game.

If you have SlimwareDriver Update installed, uninstalling it should make Bug Splat disappear.

Don

Don Varnau, Sep 17, 2019
Thema:

What could be causing this bug that made one of my games disappear?

1. What could be causing this bug that made one of my games disappear? - Similar Threads - causing bug made

2. What could cause fps drops in game?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What could cause fps drops in game?: I have a Ryzen 9 7900x rtx 4070 with 32 Gb of 6400 speed ram. All drivers are up to date, no overheating experiencing fps drops and low GPU utilization at 1440p. What could cause this?...
  3. What could cause fps drops in game?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What could cause fps drops in game?: I have a Ryzen 9 7900x rtx 4070 with 32 Gb of 6400 speed ram. All drivers are up to date, no overheating experiencing fps drops and low GPU utilization at 1440p. What could cause this?...
  4. What could be the cause of recurring BSOD with bug check code: 0x00000113 ?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What could be the cause of recurring BSOD with bug check code: 0x00000113 ?: The specs of my system are:Lenovo Ideapad 3 GamingWindows 11 Home Single LanguageProcessor- i5-12450HGPU- RTX 3050 4GBRam- 16GBThis BSOD happens randomly and has occurred about 4 times now over a span of 12 days. Each time when the BSOD occurred there was nothing intensive...
  5. What could be the cause of recurring BSOD with bug check code: 0x00000113 ?

What could be the cause of recurring BSOD with bug check code: 0x00000113 ?: The specs of my system are:Lenovo Ideapad 3 GamingWindows 11 Home Single LanguageProcessor- i5-12450HGPU- RTX 3050 4GBRam- 16GBThis BSOD happens randomly and has occurred about 4 times now over a span of 12 days. Each time when the BSOD occurred there was nothing intensive...
  6. What could cause this crash?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What could cause this crash?: So i have had my a Alienware x17 r1 for maybe a year. Started off good. Then it started crashing few months back. I took it back to where i purchased and they sent if off. 2 weeks later i pick it up. They said that "we dont kn9w what youre expericing, everything ran perfect...
  7. What could cause this crash?

What could cause this crash?: So i have had my a Alienware x17 r1 for maybe a year. Started off good. Then it started crashing few months back. I took it back to where i purchased and they sent if off. 2 weeks later i pick it up. They said that "we dont kn9w what youre expericing, everything ran perfect...
  8. BSOD While playing games, what could be causing it?

BSOD While playing games, what could be causing it?: Hello,I got a prebuilt PC about a year ago, and I've been getting BSODs whenever I play certain games since I got it. I can only play for about 20-30 minutes before I get a black screen into a WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.My temps when this happens are quite high, but not crazy...
  9. BSOD While playing games, what could be causing it?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD While playing games, what could be causing it?: Hello,I got a prebuilt PC about a year ago, and I've been getting BSODs whenever I play certain games since I got it. I can only play for about 20-30 minutes before I get a black screen into a WHEA_UNCORRECTABLE_ERROR.My temps when this happens are quite high, but not crazy...
  10. BSOD While playing games, what could be causing it?

in Windows 10 Gaming