Windows 10: What could be the problem?

Discus and support What could be the problem? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/venkeythemonkey [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/jd8spc/what_could_be_the_problem/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/venkeythemonkey, Oct 17, 2020 at 11:17 PM.

1. What could be the problem?

/u/venkeythemonkey, Oct 17, 2020 at 11:17 PM
  2. dalchina Win User

Windows 10 1709 System Restore problems...

That seems to be an attempt at Option 2 in the tutorial, which requires you to
    a. Boot to a command prompt (Did you?)
    b. You then seem to be mixing steps 3,4 and 5, thus your command is incorrect.

I suggest Option 1 is easier.

If you still have problems, please repost listing each specific step and saying which option from the tutorial you are using. Thanks.

3. Jetster Win User
    Need some advice on computer problems.

Run HDtune (free version) on you hard drive. but most likely that the problem. You can also test your memory with Memtest86 as suggested above

You didn't list your OS

4. rtwjunkie Win User

What could be the problem?

UNIGINE-Valley BENCHMARK scores

OK, no problem! It's your list...I was just making a suggestion. No hard feelings?

Thema:

What could be the problem?

1. What could be the problem? - Similar Threads - problem

2. Continous BSOD problem while playing games

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Continous BSOD problem while playing games: Hi. I have an Acer Predator Helios 300 PH315-52 with Windows 10 Version 2004. I've had this problem for over 2 days now. Few times, it crashed saying DEVICE_IQRL_NOT_LESS_OR_EQUAL" with "iaStoraC.sys" below it. After I updated my Intel Rapid Storage Technology Driver and...
  3. Windows 10 mic problem

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Windows 10 mic problem: Hi. Recentlt I built up my pc. Everything works fine. But my mic is not working. I have; 1 speaker jack on my monitor - It works good (doesn't have mic) 1 speaker jack front of my case- works good 1 mic jack (as a speaker it works. Windows recognizes my mic and does not find...
  4. Problems while changing power options

in Windows 10 Customization
    Problems while changing power options: Hi, I had problems while changing my power settings. It's saying "Some settings are managed by your system administrator". I am only one user and I am only the admin. Here is the screenshot- [ATTACH]...
  5. Windows10 BSOD continuous problem

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows10 BSOD continuous problem: My Asus Vivobook TP501UQK has been crashing consistently for months ~once a week. It was recently re-imaged about a month ago and was going strong in that month with no issues but the crashing has once again started. The BSOD screen says PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA with the...
  6. I want to chenge my bandwith but theres a problem

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    I want to chenge my bandwith but theres a problem: Hi, I wanted to change my bandwith options but I coulnd´t do I because I can´t open "gpedit.msc" on The run option, by reason of me having windows 10 Home. Is there any other way to get to the option? Because we pay a lot for our internet and I want to use the full power. Pay...
  7. Download Problem

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Download Problem: Not being able to download anything from microsoft store. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/download-problem/40915cea-0d44-489a-b99d-eebedb1fd1a3
  8. Windows security, visual studio and device not attached problem

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows security, visual studio and device not attached problem: Hi guys, There are 3 things I would like help with. I have been trying to turn off my security settings but all I am getting when, for example, I turn off 'Real-time Protection', the screen flickers then turns the setting back on. All security setting are like that. I...
  9. Routing and remote access services VPN problem.

Routing and remote access services VPN problem.: Hi! I have a problem with my windows 10.. I try to create a incoming connection VPN and if a try i get that screen: [ATTACH] Sorry for the Hungarian but I'am Hungarian.. So thats screen says "The incoming connections depend on the routung and remote access sevice, that...
  10. Problem opening a file

Problem opening a file: Hi there, I have downloaded a jupyter notebook file .ipynb, but while opening it, by mistake I opened with vscode app. I want to undo it. I cannot chose jupyter notebook app, because this app is not showing in the list to chose. So I just want to undo my mistake. Someone...