Windows 10: what data will be given out when I sign in a work or school access ID ?

Discus and support what data will be given out when I sign in a work or school access ID ? in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; I'm using Teams app in my laptop using my college's organization ID. When I logged into teams app , I had unknowingly given work or school access to my... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by sabi_rk, Mar 3, 2021.

1. sabi_rk Win User

what data will be given out when I sign in a work or school access ID ?

I'm using Teams app in my laptop using my college's organization ID. When I logged into teams app , I had unknowingly given work or school access to my laptop which is not required instead of just signing in to the app, 3 months ago. when I tried to change my personal laptops password , it said I cant change my password because my organization hasn't given me permission. when I checked over it , My school ID was given access to my laptop .

I've signed out now , but I want to know what are my data have been shared with my college. Could they have accessed my personal files , or monitored my laptop , checked my browsing or passwords ?

Thank you.

:)

sabi_rk, Mar 3, 2021

2. I keep getting message "sign in to access work or school"

I don't work or go to school. How do I stop the message to sign in to access work or school? The message also says "for security reasons, you need to sign in again before you can access resources for your organization"

DeniseMenard, Mar 3, 2021
  3. Brink Win User
    Sign-in and sync with work or school accounts in Microsoft Edge builds

Source: Sign-in and sync with work or school accounts in Microsoft Edge Insider builds - Microsoft Edge Blog

See also: Microsoft Edge Insider preview builds are now ready for you to try
    Tweet

— Twitter API (@User) View on Twiiter

Brink, Mar 3, 2021
  4. Brink Win User

Sign-in and sync with work or school accounts in Microsoft Edge builds Insider

Source: Sign-in and sync with work or school accounts in Microsoft Edge Insider builds - Microsoft Edge Blog

See also: Microsoft Edge Insider preview builds are now ready for you to try

Brink, Mar 3, 2021
Thema:

1. what data will be given out when I sign in a work or school access ID ? - Similar Threads - data given sign

2. What is school or work account and how to sign up for it?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What is school or work account and how to sign up for it?: I downloaded Minecraft Education Edition and I want to sign in instead of playing demo, but it need a school or work account but I don't have it. I've searched everywhere to sign up a new account but nothing worked. So if you can help me, please comment...
  3. What is school or work account and how to sign up for it?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What is school or work account and how to sign up for it?: I downloaded Minecraft Education Edition and I want to sign in instead of playing demo, but it need a school or work account but I don't have it. I've searched everywhere to sign up a new account but nothing worked. So if you can help me, please comment...
  4. Windows 10: School or work account removed, cant access data.

in Windows 10 Customization
    Windows 10: School or work account removed, cant access data.: Greetings, I recently removed my schools account from my desktop. When I did that and entered my local account, it signed me out and signed me into my new admin account. I backed up my data before hand but now I cannot restore my data and settings. Now, that same account is...
  5. Windows 10: School or work account removed, cant access data.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10: School or work account removed, cant access data.: Greetings, I recently removed my schools account from my desktop. When I did that and entered my local account, it signed me out and signed me into my new admin account. I backed up my data before hand but now I cannot restore my data and settings. Now, that same account is...
  6. Email & Accounts, Access work or school - Wipe account data on shutdown?

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Email & Accounts, Access work or school - Wipe account data on shutdown?: Hello, I'm wondering if there is a way to configure Group Policy or the Task Scheduler to remove stored email accounts upon shutting down the computer. [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Any help on this would be much appreciated....
  7. Access Work or School is not working

Access Work or School is not working: Hi, I have a strange problem since couple of months. I am unable to access "Access Work or School" setting on my computer. Whenever I click on the menu to open them, settings window is shutting down. I tried switching from my Microsoft account to local account, but still no...
  8. I keep getting message "sign in to access work or school"

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I keep getting message "sign in to access work or school": I don't work or go to school. How do I stop the message to sign in to access work or school? The message also says "for security reasons, you need to sign in again before you can access resources for your organization"...
  9. Sign in to access school or work

Sign in to access school or work: I've been getting this pop up window for almost a month now and no matter what I try to do it won't go away. [ATTACH] It will appear just randomly in the middle of whatever I'm doing on my laptop at the moment and I've tried to sign in about 20 times already. When I...
  10. Access to work or school

Access to work or school: So hey i was wondering if i had 2 windows local users and both are connected to a email in the access work or school thing, if i disconnect the email will both of the user accounts disconnect from the email because i only want 1 user to disconnect but im afraid the other user...