Windows 10: What diagnostic tool is this?

Discus and support What diagnostic tool is this? in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; What program is he using in the video? -Thanks! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paR_oZtNmyI&t=365s 149067 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by seek, Jan 23, 2020.

1. seek Win User

What diagnostic tool is this?

What program is he using in the video? -Thanks!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paR_oZtNmyI&t=365s

:)

2. LemP Win User

network diagnostic tool

Windows 7 has a built-in "network diagnostic tool." You don't need to install it.

Perhaps you should explain ...

1. What "MS diagnostic tool" you're referring to, including where you found a reference to that tool
    2. The details of the network problem you're trying to diagnose
    3. The complete text of the error message you get when you try to run the "MS diagnostic tool"

3. dahermit Win User
    Activation Diagnostic Tool

The information in the "Activation Troubleshooting" said to "...we request users to initially run the Activation Diagnostic Tool". And that "Choose windows validation from the menu bar and it will run the diagnostics test." However, there is no mention of where that tool is located or where to down-load it.

So, I would like to run the test as suggested, but have no idea of where it is. Anyone?

dahermit, Jan 23, 2020
  4. What diagnostic tool is this?

my Microsoft Support Diagnostics Tool is stuck on a passkey page, and I can't cancel.

Hello,

Let us isolate your concern by answering the questions below:

• Have you made any changes to the computer software prior to this?
    • Are you getting any error messages?
    • Can you send us a screenshot to what you are referring to?
    In the meantime, we suggest that you follow the steps below and check if the same thing happens:

• Access Task Manager by pressing Windows + Alt +Delete.
    • Choose Task Manager.
    • Look for Microsoft Support Diagnostic Tool and then click the
      End Task button.
    We are looking forward to your response.

Jamille Nar, Jan 23, 2020
Thema:

What diagnostic tool is this?

1. What diagnostic tool is this? - Similar Threads - diagnostic tool

2. How can I escape windows memory diagnostics tool?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How can I escape windows memory diagnostics tool?: I had issues with my laptop so I decided to run a memory diagnostics tool just to check if everything is working properly. I saw that it's taking too much time so I let it work overnight. I checked it after I woke up and it wasn't completed. I waited and after it finished...
  3. How can I escape windows memory diagnostics tool?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How can I escape windows memory diagnostics tool?: I had issues with my laptop so I decided to run a memory diagnostics tool just to check if everything is working properly. I saw that it's taking too much time so I let it work overnight. I checked it after I woke up and it wasn't completed. I waited and after it finished...
  4. DirectX Diagnostic Tool Not Responding

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DirectX Diagnostic Tool Not Responding: I'm having a variety of weird technical problems, which likely aren't worth getting into here. Now, the directx diagnostics tool does not respond when launched. Any recommendations?...
  5. DirectX Diagnostic Tool Not Responding

DirectX Diagnostic Tool Not Responding: I'm having a variety of weird technical problems, which likely aren't worth getting into here. Now, the directx diagnostics tool does not respond when launched. Any recommendations?...
  6. How to prevent the diagnostic tool access from system tray after right click.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to prevent the diagnostic tool access from system tray after right click.: Hi TeamIs there any way that we can disable or Hide the Diagnose Network Problems and Troubleshoot Sound Problems options from system tray.No one from domain user can run this tools without admin access.Any GPO settings or regedit entry to prevent or hide this settings from...
  7. How to prevent the diagnostic tool access from system tray after right click.

How to prevent the diagnostic tool access from system tray after right click.: Hi TeamIs there any way that we can disable or Hide the Diagnose Network Problems and Troubleshoot Sound Problems options from system tray.No one from domain user can run this tools without admin access.Any GPO settings or regedit entry to prevent or hide this settings from...
  8. Windows Memory Diagnostics Tool loading so slowly, the full page isn’t even loaded yet. How...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Memory Diagnostics Tool loading so slowly, the full page isn’t even loaded yet. How...: I started running the Windows Memory Diagnostics Tool on my laptop because I was getting errors about running out of RAM. I think I messed up the settings, I told it to do the extended test because I wanted to be thorough, but I think I also accidentally set the cache setting...
  9. Windows Memory Diagnostics Tool loading so slowly, the full page isn’t even loaded yet. How...

Windows Memory Diagnostics Tool loading so slowly, the full page isn’t even loaded yet. How...: I started running the Windows Memory Diagnostics Tool on my laptop because I was getting errors about running out of RAM. I think I messed up the settings, I told it to do the extended test because I wanted to be thorough, but I think I also accidentally set the cache setting...
  10. I need the passkey in order to launch Microsoft diagnostic tool on Surface pro 4

I need the passkey in order to launch Microsoft diagnostic tool on Surface pro 4: unknown usb device descriptor request failed, i need the diagnostic tool to see if it fixes it and the passkey to open it, thank you https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-the-passkey-in-order-to-launch-microsoft/993b4312-051e-4dc3-9f8e-1f6ea6b8d964