Windows 10: What did I do help

Discus and support What did I do help in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/kevlu8 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/hxztqd/what_did_i_do_help/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/kevlu8, Jul 25, 2020.

1. /u/kevlu8 Win User

What did I do help

/u/kevlu8, Jul 25, 2020
  2. qubit Win User

i update bios then black screen ???? pls help me 980ti

@smoka Great you fixed it and would be interesting to know how you did it. Care to list the basic steps you took to do it so that it can help others stuck in the same situation?

qubit, Jul 25, 2020
  3. aasim1111 Win User
    I have completed my first ever build. what to do now

I have completed my build. It turns on bur I do not know what to do next. Can anyone help? I didn't know if know if listing the parts will help.

Do I go to the bios and do something there Or do I insert the os disc or the cd tht came with the mobo?

I would really appreciate if someone gave me the steps to get my rig up and running.

aasim1111, Jul 25, 2020
  4. Johan45 Win User

What did I do help

AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Jul 25, 2020
Thema:

What did I do help

1. What did I do help - Similar Threads - did help

2. I did not get Word, Excel, and Powerpoint with my Windows 11. Please help!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I did not get Word, Excel, and Powerpoint with my Windows 11. Please help!!: I did not get Word, Excel, and Powerpoint with my Windows 11. Please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-did-not-get-word-excel-and-powerpoint-with-my/da3db45b-a6f3-471e-8a57-6056fca5c053
  3. I did not get Word, Excel, and Powerpoint with my Windows 11. Please help!!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I did not get Word, Excel, and Powerpoint with my Windows 11. Please help!!: I did not get Word, Excel, and Powerpoint with my Windows 11. Please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-did-not-get-word-excel-and-powerpoint-with-my/da3db45b-a6f3-471e-8a57-6056fca5c053
  4. HELP!Did a system restore and it’s been 10+ hours, what can I do?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    HELP!Did a system restore and it’s been 10+ hours, what can I do?: I did a system restore yesterday night on my lenovo yoga, it got stuck on the logo of yoga and nothing else has happened. I have been seeing that if you turn off the computer it can lock my windows or something like that. But its already been 10+ hours and I not sure what to...
  5. HELP!Did a system restore and it’s been 10+ hours, what can I do?

HELP!Did a system restore and it’s been 10+ hours, what can I do?: I did a system restore yesterday night on my lenovo yoga, it got stuck on the logo of yoga and nothing else has happened. I have been seeing that if you turn off the computer it can lock my windows or something like that. But its already been 10+ hours and I not sure what to...
  6. Need Help To Allow App To Convert To .MP3 Files Like It Did Up Though Windows 10

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Need Help To Allow App To Convert To .MP3 Files Like It Did Up Though Windows 10: I still like using an older Creative Converter App i.e. from .WAV files to .mp3 files. Up through Windows 10, backward compatibility was good and everything worked fine. I'm now on Windows 11. The app continues to work, but the drop-down selector only displays Windows audio...
  7. Need Help To Allow App To Convert To .MP3 Files Like It Did Up Though Windows 10

Need Help To Allow App To Convert To .MP3 Files Like It Did Up Though Windows 10: I still like using an older Creative Converter App i.e. from .WAV files to .mp3 files. Up through Windows 10, backward compatibility was good and everything worked fine. I'm now on Windows 11. The app continues to work, but the drop-down selector only displays Windows audio...
  8. How do I get phone help audio not working and troubleshooting did net help

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I get phone help audio not working and troubleshooting did net help: How do I get over the phone help for fixing problem? Audio not working, troubleshooting feature did not help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-phone-help-audio-not-working-and/e42016a5-6759-404a-8110-d4960910164d
  9. How do I get phone help audio not working and troubleshooting did net help

How do I get phone help audio not working and troubleshooting did net help: How do I get over the phone help for fixing problem? Audio not working, troubleshooting feature did not help. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-do-i-get-phone-help-audio-not-working-and/e42016a5-6759-404a-8110-d4960910164d
  10. I have no clue what i did wrong can someone please help me

I have no clue what i did wrong can someone please help me: I had messed around with my ram in bios and now its affect my fps and I get a black loading screen after i boot up my pc that wasnt there before and unknowing to me till today that my ram is a miss match i have neo forza 3200, and 3000 and now Im getting low fps im not sure...