Windows 10: what did my windows just do?

Discus and support what did my windows just do? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; woke up this morning turned on my pc and windows did something ive never seen before after it turned on it was like setting up windows like it was the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/bitts3000, Apr 2, 2020.

1. what did my windows just do?

woke up this morning turned on my pc and windows did something ive never seen before after it turned on it was like setting up windows like it was the first time... my jaw drops havent even had my coffee yet hit the next button a few times and...it booted up everything normal? wtf was that about?

submitted by /u/bitts3000
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/bitts3000, Apr 2, 2020

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Apr 2, 2020
  3. Monk.e83 Win User
    Unlocked Realtek HD Audio Drivers Windows 7 & 8 (With Dolby Digital Live and DTS Interactive)

DTS supported natively by Windows 8/8.1 and it should work on windows 10 too just DDL require to unlock your driver .

Monk.e83, Apr 2, 2020
  4. hellrazor Win User

what did my windows just do?

Survey Reveals Companies' Early Windows 8 Reactions and Plans

Bull fucking shit.

hellrazor, Apr 2, 2020
Thema:

what did my windows just do?

1. what did my windows just do? - Similar Threads - did

2. How do I reinstall Windows 11 after replacing hard drive, if I did not make a bootable USB?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I reinstall Windows 11 after replacing hard drive, if I did not make a bootable USB?: The hard drive on my son's laptop has died. I did not make a bootable USB drive for his computer. If I replace the hard drive, how can I reinstall Windows 11 without purchasing Windows again?I read that I can go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo..., select...
  3. How do I reinstall Windows 11 after replacing hard drive, if I did not make a bootable USB?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I reinstall Windows 11 after replacing hard drive, if I did not make a bootable USB?: The hard drive on my son's laptop has died. I did not make a bootable USB drive for his computer. If I replace the hard drive, how can I reinstall Windows 11 without purchasing Windows again?I read that I can go to https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/software-downlo..., select...
  4. Why did my windows file system get corrupted?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why did my windows file system get corrupted?: Hi, my windows file system got corrupted when an update happened, and it was filled up. Luckily I have a clone but still if I had not had that I would have lost a lot of files. Is Microsoft planning to fix this....
  5. Why did my windows file system get corrupted?

Why did my windows file system get corrupted?: Hi, my windows file system got corrupted when an update happened, and it was filled up. Luckily I have a clone but still if I had not had that I would have lost a lot of files. Is Microsoft planning to fix this....
  6. Hey Microsoft. I accidentally turned off my pc during an update but I did it even worse…

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Hey Microsoft. I accidentally turned off my pc during an update but I did it even worse…: My pc took 2 hours during the update but no response. It was stuck on 47% but I haven’t had any luck, so I turned my pc off. I’m not to smart so when the screen where it says “repair, troubleshooting, and etc.” I pressed repair but it took to long and I restarted my pc and...
  7. Hey Microsoft. I accidentally turned off my pc during an update but I did it even worse…

Hey Microsoft. I accidentally turned off my pc during an update but I did it even worse…: My pc took 2 hours during the update but no response. It was stuck on 47% but I haven’t had any luck, so I turned my pc off. I’m not to smart so when the screen where it says “repair, troubleshooting, and etc.” I pressed repair but it took to long and I restarted my pc and...
  8. Hey Microsoft. I accidentally turned off my pc during an update but I did it even worse…

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. I did not get Word, Excel, and Powerpoint with my Windows 11. Please help!!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I did not get Word, Excel, and Powerpoint with my Windows 11. Please help!!: I did not get Word, Excel, and Powerpoint with my Windows 11. Please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-did-not-get-word-excel-and-powerpoint-with-my/da3db45b-a6f3-471e-8a57-6056fca5c053
  10. I did not get Word, Excel, and Powerpoint with my Windows 11. Please help!!

I did not get Word, Excel, and Powerpoint with my Windows 11. Please help!!: I did not get Word, Excel, and Powerpoint with my Windows 11. Please help!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-did-not-get-word-excel-and-powerpoint-with-my/da3db45b-a6f3-471e-8a57-6056fca5c053

Users found this page by searching for:

1. what did microsoft just do