Windows 10: what did you do with my emails?

Discus and support what did you do with my emails? in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; was using cox and google email just fine on this PC with windows10, then recent windows 10 updates disturbed everything! cannot find any link to my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by eutch, Jul 18, 2020.

1. eutch Win User

what did you do with my emails?

was using cox and google email just fine on this PC with windows10, then recent windows 10 updates disturbed everything! cannot find any link to my emails. please fix it. thanks

:)

eutch, Jul 18, 2020

2. If you had my hardware what would you do with it?

Go for higher, 3.5 is pretty tame for that stepping. I suggest 4 and up *Smile what did you do with my emails? :)

1.4 is max MCP (subjective); same for NB.

Are you thinking of pencil modding, or is LLC included in the 780i? Sorry, not exactly fond of the mb.

Mr.Amateur, Jul 18, 2020
  3. mlee49 Win User
    What would you do???

Ok, well I've listed more than just the Zalman. Have you checked out the Thermalright Shaman? What about the Deepcool V6000?

Personally I would suggest you go watercooling but it's probably too expensive for you.

mlee49, Jul 18, 2020
  4. wolf2009 Win User

What to do in Ubuntu ?

I'm new to this Linux and its variants.

For the first time I'm stepping out of coziness of Windows . What do you guys use Linux for ?

Also I'm in college, will be doing Computer Science Engineering (Programming) . Anything to learn you guys can suggest ?

Already know a bit of C++, Photoshop.

wolf2009, Jul 18, 2020
Thema:

1. what did you do with my emails? - Similar Threads - did emails

2. Got an email from you that says i got a Microsoft gift card and i did not. Who can i talk...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Got an email from you that says i got a Microsoft gift card and i did not. Who can i talk...: I would like help please with this issue https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/got-an-email-from-you-that-says-i-got-a-microsoft/e2427c69-056a-48a6-8189-a40febd87860
  3. How did my Microosft account email get leaked to evil doers trying to access my account??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How did my Microosft account email get leaked to evil doers trying to access my account??: The title says it all; some days there are 20 or more attempts in one day to access my account from all over the world. I have enabled 2 step verification a couple of months ago, but the attempts persist. I have contacted Microsoft a couple of times, and they verify that...
  4. How did my Microosft account email get leaked to evil doers trying to access my account??

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How did my Microosft account email get leaked to evil doers trying to access my account??: The title says it all; some days there are 20 or more attempts in one day to access my account from all over the world. I have enabled 2 step verification a couple of months ago, but the attempts persist. I have contacted Microsoft a couple of times, and they verify that...
  5. Why did my account change, why is only VIP the only choice for emails when I access, can I...

Why did my account change, why is only VIP the only choice for emails when I access, can I...: See questions above. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-did-my-account-change-why-is-only-vip-the-only/7e59a923-93b0-42d1-9c93-943baecffae8
  6. Why did my account change, why is only VIP the only choice for emails when I access, can I...

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Why did my account change, why is only VIP the only choice for emails when I access, can I...: See questions above. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/why-did-my-account-change-why-is-only-vip-the-only/7e59a923-93b0-42d1-9c93-943baecffae8
  7. Why did my account change, why is only VIP the only choice for emails when I access, can I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  8. Did not receive $25 Visa eGift Card email

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Did not receive $25 Visa eGift Card email: I purchased Microsoft Office Home and Student 2021 - plus $25 Visa eGift Card E-Delivery from Costco on 10/27/2024. I did not receive the email for the $25 Visa eGift Card. I looked in my Trash and Junk folders but did not find the email.I talked to Costco customer service...
  9. Did not receive $25 Visa eGift Card email

Did not receive $25 Visa eGift Card email: I purchased Microsoft Office Home and Student 2021 - plus $25 Visa eGift Card E-Delivery from Costco on 10/27/2024. I did not receive the email for the $25 Visa eGift Card. I looked in my Trash and Junk folders but did not find the email.I talked to Costco customer service...
  10. I could not sign in to Microsoft account using my email as I did not receive code. I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I could not sign in to Microsoft account using my email as I did not receive code. I...: I could not sign in to Microsoft account using my email as I did not receive code. I updated my phone number. How many days do I have to wait to get verify account?Is there any other method to sign in to my account from laptop? Sorry I can’t open the windows in laptop due to...