Windows 10: What Disables My Nvidia Services?

Discus and support What Disables My Nvidia Services? in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I did aa tour-de-force of shutting off Windows Settings. Immediately afterwards I had problems with The Nvidia Services in Windows Services being... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by StephenPlunkett, Aug 5, 2020.

1. What Disables My Nvidia Services?

I did aa tour-de-force of shutting off Windows Settings. Immediately afterwards I had problems with The Nvidia Services in Windows Services being disabled whenever I start up my computer. Nvidia Control Panel then won't open and the screen brightness is dimmed. I turn the services to on and automatic, but they always revert back in a startup or two.

:)

StephenPlunkett, Aug 5, 2020
  2. wolf Win User

True core and memory clock on my GFX...what should I trust?

i have the list of nvidia core and shader steppings if you like, it shows the requested clockspeed versus the effective clockspeed.

wolf, Aug 5, 2020
  3. JamGotIce Win User
    Nvidia Graphics card not working properly

Hi Rhaine,

None of the steps you have mentioned seemed to help or solve the problem. Although, I will mention that rollback was disabled and I'm not sure what you meant by old driver, I did see Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti and Microsoft basic display adapter, in list of the
    available drivers on my Computer, I chose Nvidia GTX 1050 Ti and restarted my PC but that did not solve the issue.

JamGotIce, Aug 5, 2020
  4. perkinw Win User

What Disables My Nvidia Services?

What will happen if I disable my only display adapter

An engineer at Adobe is helping me diagnose a problem with Photoshop. He suggested that I disable my AMD card from device manager and run Photoshop on the integrated graphics to see if the issue persists.

When I check Device Manager, I see only one display adapter listed:

What Disables My Nvidia Services? [​IMG]

Shouldn't the integrated graphics also be listed? If AMD is my only display adapter, I am reluctant to disable it.

Windows version 1903 (OS Build 18362.592)

perkinw, Aug 5, 2020
Thema:

What Disables My Nvidia Services?

1. What Disables My Nvidia Services? - Similar Threads - Disables Nvidia Services

2. Services disabled

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Services disabled: I have a Dell Alienware Aurora 13. I have had instability issues and 3 crashes since I owned it. Recently when I went to start some programs that had worked in the past i discovered that they plus many others were disabled in the services list. Why would this happen? i had...
  3. Services disabled

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Services disabled: I have a Dell Alienware Aurora 13. I have had instability issues and 3 crashes since I owned it. Recently when I went to start some programs that had worked in the past i discovered that they plus many others were disabled in the services list. Why would this happen? i had...
  4. What are these NVidia Fies?

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    What are these NVidia Fies?: The log files shown below are created in my Program Data folder. If you try to delete the file you get the error shown. What are these file for and why are they dumped in the top level Program data folder? [img] [img] 160675
  5. What services to disable?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What services to disable?: [ATTACH] Here's screenshots of my services list, what to disable? https://preview.redd.it/7ctbbbcdvts41.png?width=573&format=png&auto=webp&s=55b3e32f79e5eaeaa085ccc8eb9d331c31f97d20...
  6. Disable NVidia Bloatware?

Disable NVidia Bloatware?: I just swapped from an AMD to NVidia GPU. I have the following NVidia bloatware showing in Autoruns. Which items can be safely disabled? Tasks: [img] Services: [img] Drivers: [img] 147208
  7. What services are disabled by default in Windows 10 IOT and why are they disabled?

in Windows 10 Customization
    What services are disabled by default in Windows 10 IOT and why are they disabled?: What services are disabled by default in Windows 10 IOT and why are they disabled? I am particularly interested in these services below but I should probably get info on all the disabled services. Server TCP/IP NetBios Helper WebClient Windows Search Windows Time...
  8. Disable Services

in Windows 10 Support
    Disable Services: Hi, I wanna disable some services because I want & I have to do so. Just to be on the safe side, I need your comments if these are safe and conflict free? If you're on lack of sure information on each one, please don't increase your post counts :) --- 1 AJRouter - AllJoyn...
  9. Start Services – what keep – what disable?

in Windows 10 Support
    Start Services – what keep – what disable?: This morning Windows has decided to pester me about what I don’t know anything about – Start Services. I don’t know what they. And when I learn that (what they are), I will want to know which ones to disable and which ones to turn, or leave on and why. Can someone please...
  10. Which NVidia Tasks and Services are Safe to Disable

Which NVidia Tasks and Services are Safe to Disable: I just installed a new NVidia GTX 1050 Ti GPu since the previous AMD GPU died. Which of the tasks and services below can I safely disable? I'm content to configure games manually and check manually for driver updates. Services: [img] Tasks: [img] 94982