Windows 10: What DNS names to let through HAProxy for Exchange

Discus and support What DNS names to let through HAProxy for Exchange in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; Anyone know what names are used for Exchange Server going to port 443? I want to add them to HAProxy so I can run a secure web server as well on a... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by veldthui, Apr 14, 2019.

1. veldthui Win User

What DNS names to let through HAProxy for Exchange

Anyone know what names are used for Exchange Server going to port 443? I want to add them to HAProxy so I can run a secure web server as well on a separate machine.

I know that mail., autodiscover.

Are there more that I need to add? May ecp., owa.

:)

veldthui, Apr 14, 2019

2. DNS problems with router

A couple suggestions I have for you:

Update the firmware on the router. Maybe it's getting into a badstate, and a firmware update might fix it. Or if you're comfortable with it, install a custom firmware like dd-wrt. Just make sure its supported on your router first.

Change your DNS to: 8.8.8.8, 4.2.2.1. Might help.

If none of these work, maybe statically set your DNS on your PS3/PC to the IPs you listed, taking the router out of the lookup procedure.

Last option, is look for a new router.

Hybrid_theory, Apr 14, 2019
  3. Forum users with Hotmail/Outlook/Exchange account

The two-step verification emails show up in my inbox but I added a rule to mark the domain name safe a long time ago (verified that "techpowerup.com" is still in the safe sender list).

FordGT90Concept, Apr 14, 2019
  4. What DNS names to let through HAProxy for Exchange

dns probe finished no internet

Hi Oxide,

After some trial-and-error testing of all suggested fixes, which I found over the internet, here’re what worked for me to solve "DNS Probe Finished No Internet" issue and might work for you as well.

Method 1: Change Default DNS Address to Open DNS

Here all you have to do is change your default automatically obtained DNS server addresses to open DNS or Google DNS. To do this, follow below mentioned steps:

Step 1:
    Right click on Network icon located in Windows Task Bar Menu.

Step 2:
    Click on ‘Open Network and Sharing Center.’

What DNS names to let through HAProxy for Exchange [​IMG]

Step 3:
    Click on Local Area Connection with whom who are presently connected and click onProperties.

Step 4:
    Select ‘Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)’ and click on Properties.

Step 5:
    Now in newly opened windows, select the radio button that reads ‘Use the following DNS server address:’

Step 6:
    Now in the ‘Preferred DNS Server’ box type in 208.67.222.222 and in ‘Alternate DNS Server’ type in 208.67.220.220.

Step 7:
    Now check the box that says ‘Validate settings upon exit’ and then click on OK. That’s it.

What DNS names to let through HAProxy for Exchange [​IMG]

TechieNikhil, Apr 14, 2019
Thema:

What DNS names to let through HAProxy for Exchange

1. What DNS names to let through HAProxy for Exchange - Similar Threads - DNS names let

2. DNS Name resolution not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    DNS Name resolution not working: HelloHere is the scenario:I have moved three VMs from a VmWare environment to the Oracle Cloud. Two of the VMs were Windows 2019 Standard Active Directory Domain Controllers, the third VM is a Windows 2019 Standard server. As a result of the move, the IPs on all three...
  3. DNS Name resolution not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    DNS Name resolution not working: HelloHere is the scenario:I have moved three VMs from a VmWare environment to the Oracle Cloud. Two of the VMs were Windows 2019 Standard Active Directory Domain Controllers, the third VM is a Windows 2019 Standard server. As a result of the move, the IPs on all three...
  4. What do the Microsoft Exchange eml file names mean?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    What do the Microsoft Exchange eml file names mean?: I am doing some research on large number of Microsoft Exchange eml files and I don't want to open each file to see the email title. Therefore, I am trying to make sense of the file names to see if I can tell what date the email was sent on. Do the eml file names indicate...
  5. What do the Microsoft Exchange eml file names mean?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    What do the Microsoft Exchange eml file names mean?: I am doing some research on large number of Microsoft Exchange eml files and I don't want to open each file to see the email title. Therefore, I am trying to make sense of the file names to see if I can tell what date the email was sent on. Do the eml file names indicate...
  6. What do the Microsoft Exchange eml file names mean?

in Windows 10 Gaming
  7. Exchange Cluster Name Failed Registration Error

in Windows 10 Customization
    Exchange Cluster Name Failed Registration Error: Hi Support, Exchange Cluster Name Failed Registration Error please advice we need remote. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/exchange-cluster-name-failed-registration-error/4b7159f4-4882-4374-bb7f-82925cb79c51
  8. DNS OR WHAT

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    DNS OR WHAT: Hi wanna ask i play some games now days from steam most of the games are not able to connect to the servers but if i play it with doing tethering with my phone it is working any fix? submitted by /u/angygz7 [link] [comments]...
  9. The DNS name does not exist

The DNS name does not exist: When I visit a foreign news website and then re-direct to another page by clicking the news title, it always displays “The DNS name does not exist. Error Code: INET_E_RESOURCE_NOT_FOUND.” However, there is no problem to visit the most of other websites and redirect to the...
  10. NAS looses DNS name

NAS looses DNS name: Since two weeks, I can not find my QNAP NAS with the name, only with the ip address. After a forced restart, everything is back. But after the automatic shut down over the night and automatic restart the day after, the problem is back. The only difference between the...