Windows 10: What do do if PC health check says my system meets the windows 11 requirements but windows...

Discus and support What do do if PC health check says my system meets the windows 11 requirements but windows... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; basically the title, I go into the windows update app and it tells me "This PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run windows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jake Mandeville, Mar 18, 2023.

1. What do do if PC health check says my system meets the windows 11 requirements but windows...

basically the title, I go into the windows update app and it tells me "This PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run windows 11" then it suggests to see if there are things I can do in the PC Health check app.when I open the PC health check app and click the check now box under "introducing windows 11" it says "This PC meets windows 11 requirements"does anyone know what I can do to proceed with updating to windows 11?

:)

Jake Mandeville, Mar 18, 2023

2. Windows 11 not meeting requirements.

I ran the pc health check and received that my pc meets requirement for windows 11 although in the check & update section it is still saying my pc doesn't meet requirements?

CodyStreichert, Mar 18, 2023
  3. Brink Win User
    Brink, Mar 18, 2023
  4. What do do if PC health check says my system meets the windows 11 requirements but windows...

Health Check Says PC is Compatible for Windows 11 Update, but Isn't in the Settings?

I am trying to update from Windows 10 to 11 but my pc "doesn't meet requirements."

I downloaded the Health Check App and checked it, said it was not compatible

I then went in and enabled my TPM, Health checked it again and it says my pc is okay to download the Windows 11. Although, I go into my setting to updates, it still says requirements are not met. Please help

Angela Tegge, Mar 18, 2023
Thema:

What do do if PC health check says my system meets the windows 11 requirements but windows...

1. What do do if PC health check says my system meets the windows 11 requirements but windows... - Similar Threads - health check says

2. Windows 11: This PC doesn't meet requirements but health check says it does

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11: This PC doesn't meet requirements but health check says it does: Hello, I'm trying to upgrade my pc to windows 11, but I get the error in windows update which says I lack the specified requirements. It tells me to use the Health Check app to find the solution, but the health check app says I DO meet all the requirements. Any solution?...
  3. Windows 11: This PC doesn't meet requirements but health check says it does

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows 11: This PC doesn't meet requirements but health check says it does: Hello, I'm trying to upgrade my pc to windows 11, but I get the error in windows update which says I lack the specified requirements. It tells me to use the Health Check app to find the solution, but the health check app says I DO meet all the requirements. Any solution?...
  4. Windows 11: This PC doesn't meet requirements but health check says it does

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. What do do if PC health check says my system meets the windows 11 requirements but windows...

What do do if PC health check says my system meets the windows 11 requirements but windows...: basically the title, I go into the windows update app and it tells me "This PC doesn't currently meet the minimum system requirements to run windows 11" then it suggests to see if there are things I can do in the PC Health check app.when I open the PC health check app and...
  6. windows pc health checks says my pc meets the requirements to run windows 11 but windows...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    windows pc health checks says my pc meets the requirements to run windows 11 but windows...: mods before locking this i want to HOLD my apps and by manually upgrading i cant hold my apps and making a backup takes to mutch time to do iti saw it fixes it if i go to the windows insiders program but its blocked by school ive waited multiple days and its now 2 months ago...
  7. windows pc health checks says my pc meets the requirements to run windows 11 but windows...

windows pc health checks says my pc meets the requirements to run windows 11 but windows...: mods before locking this i want to HOLD my apps and by manually upgrading i cant hold my apps and making a backup takes to mutch time to do iti saw it fixes it if i go to the windows insiders program but its blocked by school ive waited multiple days and its now 2 months ago...
  8. windows pc health checks says my pc meets the requirements to run windows 11 but windows...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  9. In settings it says I do not meet the requirements for Windows 11, but in PC health check...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    In settings it says I do not meet the requirements for Windows 11, but in PC health check...: I have TMP 2.0 and safe boot, looking at the requirements side by side I have everything and should be able to run it yet in the settings it says I do not, which one do I listen to? Should I just download it through the Windows 11 installation assistant?...
  10. In settings it says I do not meet the requirements for Windows 11, but in PC health check...

In settings it says I do not meet the requirements for Windows 11, but in PC health check...: I have TMP 2.0 and safe boot, looking at the requirements side by side I have everything and should be able to run it yet in the settings it says I do not, which one do I listen to? Should I just download it through the Windows 11 installation assistant?...